Problem with Dune Mafia in Theme Park

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Problem with Dune Mafia in Theme Park

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2002 6:51 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Theme Park lists 12 pages for Dune Mafia. Clicking on 12 leads you to page 12 (so far so good), but does not show the most recent posts. They are there, as I have established with a test post, when after posting all recent messages show up. But going back to the Theme Park and clicking on 12 again does not show the recent post.....
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2002 8:22 pm

Post by mole »

I think I've worked it out. There are 25 posts on page 12 (replies 275-299, I think), as there should be. The missing posts are on page 13 (300-324). Due to the topic tracker bug or something, some posts were added to the thread, but the post count wasn't updated.

So the thread thinks it only has 296 posts, so it only needs 10 pages. Everything on page 13 is unaccessable, unless you play around with the URL (eg. going to page 12 and change the "start=275" to "start=300" should get you to page 13).

Maybe there is some way to manually set the post count. If not, this will happen at the beginning of every new page. :(

And while you're at it - this could very well be the same problem groza and I had in our respective games in Sicily. Care to check those too? ;)
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 11:38 am

Post by Q »

I changed the post count, it still says 303 posts though. It must be calculating that number.

Return to “Solved Requests”