I have a problem in mini game 2

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

I have a problem in mini game 2

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2002 8:41 pm

Post by MiriYami »

I wrote out a post, then someone else quoted me and my original post disappeared. I can't remember if I got completely quoted or only partially so, but the fact that I had, indeed, posted the statements attributed to me should be made clear. Can this be fixed? Thanks! Oh, it's on page 8, and poki^ quoted me in her first post under that username.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 2:55 am

Post by mith »

I have no idea... I don't see it anywhere. If anyone else has this problem, let me know. Maybe you posted it before Q re-converted the board?
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 3:58 am

Post by MiriYami »

I'm not quite sure how to determine this, but I know that at first, minigame 2 was missing entirely, but then it showed up, and then I posted to it. It was last night, pretty late, but I don't know exactly what time. Hmmm.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 3:59 am

Post by MiriYami »

MiriYami wrote:I'm not quite sure how to determine this, but I know that at first, minigame 2 was missing entirely, but then it showed up, and then I posted to it. It was last night, pretty late, but I don't know exactly what time. Hmmm.

Testing something...

Okay, it's not a generalized problem with quoting an entire post...there have been a few other posts that appeared and disappeared in other threads, maybe just adjustment pains?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 4:56 am

Post by mith »

If you posted soon after it first appeared, it might have been just before Q re-converted. Impressive that poki managed to get it quoted though. :)
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 11:30 am

Post by Q »

You must have posted before I reconverted to fix the times. My SQL queries turn up the same thing that the search function does.
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2002 4:23 am

Post by MiriYami »

I *know* I didn't register on 20 February. Not that I'm complaining or anything, just pointing out a date that didn't get fixed. I don't mind, really. :)

Return to “Solved Requests”