Help! I can't Log In!

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Townie

Help! I can't Log In!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:23 pm

Post by Pudd'nhead Wilson »

I, Pudd'nhead Wilson, cannot Log In, either to access my profile, to check my private messages, or to even post. Everytime I try to log in, I keep getting sent over and over again to the Log In page. I even tried having a new password sent to me: it arrived in my email all right, but the new password gets the same results as the old one.

I'm allowed to log in to
look
at the messages in my inbox, but when I want to open one it sends me to the Log In screen over and over again. "Profile" and "Login" just send me to the Log In screen over and over. Logging in on the main page just sends me back to the same main page. There is no error message of any kind: no "Sorry, the password was not correct," nor "Please check your Username and Password again," nor anything of the kind.

Please help me figure out what the devil is going on here. I'll try to register a new username in case this one is the problem.
Behold, the fool saith, Put not all thine eggs in the one basket--which is but a manner of saying, Scatter your money and your attention; but the wise man saith, put all your eggs in the one basket and--WATCH THAT BASKET.
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:27 pm

Now that is weird. When I tried to post this thread earlier, it wouldn't let me: it said that Pudd'nhead Wilson was already registered as a username. When I typed in "I'm Pudd'nhead Wilson" instead, it let me post a new topic--as Pudd'nhead Wilson.

What on earth is going on here?
Behold, the fool saith, Put not all thine eggs in the one basket--which is but a manner of saying, Scatter your money and your attention; but the wise man saith, put all your eggs in the one basket and--WATCH THAT BASKET.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:14 am

Post by Q »

Try clearing out your cookies. What browser are you using?
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:03 pm

Nevermind--it has been fixed. I still don't know who fixed it...but thank you, whoever it was.

Return to “Solved Requests”