THAT was creepy.

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

THAT was creepy.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:24 am

Post by Sofis »

When I logged on to the boards earlier this morning (well, noonish (that's morning/noon in Europe, incidentally)), I found to my surprise that no one had posted since the last time I had checked the boards - in fact, no one had posted for 18 hours. I found this rather odd but, after checking that no nuclear holocaust had occured and no one had told me, I shrugged and posted a reminder to Full Comm Mafia that the deadline is almost up. Then I did other stuff for a while and didn't check mafiascum.net.

Now I log on to find a bunch of new posts, all the way from yesterday to now (no 18-hour lull in posting), and no sign of the post I made to Full Comm Mafia. That in itself is creepy enough, but guess what I did just prior to making this discovery? I watched the latest episode of Buffy (those of you who've seen it understand how this is relevant).

8O
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:56 am

Post by Sofis »

I never saw your post to Full Comm though (and still don't.)

Yeah, that's what makes it so creepy. If the post had still been here, this would have easily been explained by my ISP caching the pages, or something like that. But it's not, so apparently I spent some time earlier today in an alternate dimension.

(And I know I posted it. I saw it there on the page, right after mith's post. I even edited it.)
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:07 am

Post by quercitron »

*hijacks*

Sofis, you have the next Mini Game

*dehijacks*
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:15 am

Post by Sofis »

Can people please stop interrupting me while I'm starting the next mini game to tell me that I'm up for the next mini game :)?
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:16 am

Post by quercitron »

But...but...it shows how much we eagerly anticipate the fact that you are modding the next Mini Game!

Did you know you're modding the next Mini Game? I knew.
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:33 am

Post by Sofis »

I'm glad you're enthusiastic :).

Return to “Solved Requests”