Unable to reach mafiascum

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Unable to reach mafiascum

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:54 am

Post by shelper »

About 4 hours ago, i checked my private messages, i went to check on mixed theme and *poof* "page can not be displayed".

Refreshed, reconnected, deleted cookies, tried another computer account, but still i can not acces any part of mafiascum.
No forums, no main page, no nothing. Just "page can not be displayed".

I can reach google fine, i can reach greylabyrinth fine, as far as i can tell i can reach every website just fine EXCEPT for mafiascum.
I'm currently posting this from my parent's computer, but unless i can find a way to solve this i might have to pull out of some games i'm in.

So can anybody think of anything that might be causing this?
help?
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:50 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I don't know but mscum is weirding out on me too! I am missing a post in a game i am in, I couldnt even post there. I am typing this right now unsure of whether or not it will submit. When I tried to look at the queue a debug notice flashed but alas I know not how to work that.
Not to mention the problem of not being able to easily access my or other players past posts I am running into email issues as well. It keeps sending me emails about someone posting new stuff in the threads I look at but then when I go..there is nothing new at all!
Blah
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I am not going crazy....but now the posts are there....I still cant get my past posts but ...ohhhhh blast it all!!!!
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:45 am

Post by shelper »

Managed to locate the problem, appears my ISP is doing a whole lot of maintenance and didn't feel like telling me.

No clue as to when they are done.

Return to “Solved Requests”