Alt/hydra account activation problems? Post here!

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
Hylian
Hylian
Watcher
Hylian
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Hylian »

First, thank gooooodness I remembered about this hydra..

Okay. I'm just making a mess of things. In a thread under "Site Ideas" called "More Phone Compatibility", Glorckat gave me some suggestions with how to get replies on here directed to my phone instead of my email. I figured out what my phone's email address was, so I got rid of my usual email address and replaced it with the phone's. I got a text, but it only sent me half of it - the half without the activation link/code. I tried resending it and I got the same thing. It won't let me log back into my main (TraceyLyn11) because it needs to be reactivated. So I tried making a post here, but it said I needed to wait for confirmation from an administrator. Of course I'm impatient, so I tried making two accounts (one under and alt and one under a main).

Could someone get rid of the current email address I have set up for TraceyLyn11 and replace it with my old one (I can PM an administrator who responds to this). And deleting the two accounts I made would be awesome ("Triceratops" and "MafiaChick").

Gaaaah. :(

Return to “Help!”