Alt/hydra account activation problems? Post here!

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Marquis »

Happy Tears — hydra of Marquis and Bins
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #1) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Marquis »

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

:(
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Marquis »

You can ask them for one.

Hydra PTs are not provided by default.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Marquis »

Could you please activate Trebuchet MS (hydra of Marquis and Spiffeh)? Thanks!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #4) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 649, Bellaphant wrote:Can we approve Cowabella, a hyra of me and radiantcowbells?

In post 653, Clumsy wrote:Could someone activate the Hydra of Shaziro and Myself? Clumsy Phoenix is the name. Thanks!

Done!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #5) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 664, Nahdia wrote:SHENANIGANS, hydra of Shiro and myself. Please and thank you ^_^
In post 667, hiplop wrote:Hydra of Pablito and Hiplop

"PUNCHPABLITOINTHEFACE"
In post 670, Zorblag wrote:Troll be waiting for Mixed6 to be activated for the Troll/Albert B. Rampage hydra that all were clearly waiting for.

Does there be anything Troll could do to help this happen?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
In post 665, SirCakez wrote:Hello again, I have a friend having trouble activating his account. The name is Wirt. He never got the confirmation email for his first account so he couldn't post here, so I'm asking for him.
Done!

In post 666, Bellaphant wrote:Hey,

Having some problems with a password reset for my hydra, Arabella. Can someone cleverer than me help?
It looks like you were able to fix this before we got to it. Sorry about that!

Also I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it before, but it's often a bit easier/quicker for us to process these if you use the

Code: Select all

[user][/user]
tags to easily link each individual head/hydra/other account you're referring to.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 674, Ircher wrote:Heuristic_Arrow, hydra of Ircher and Heuristically_alone requires admin activation.
In post 675, Thestatusquo wrote:looking for an activation on ViGGilante a Thestatusquo/SleepyKrew joint production.
In post 676, Killthestory wrote:
In post 672, SirCakez wrote:Hello once again, another friend is having a problem activating their account. The name is Melanora. She's having an issue where it says she's used her email for an account before but she hasn't. Thanks for the help!
I'd like to readdress this since Melanora is also my friend, and she had already made a account previous to the next one she made. She was banned seeing as the admins considered her an alt like 6 years ago due to an IP ban. She didn't break any rules or anything, but she was regarded as an alt I don't know, but I've heard her talk before. I've also played with her, and I know she's a genuine person. I'd just like to play with her which is why I'm bringing this up again.
In post 677, UpTooLate wrote:Requesting activation of President Snow, hydra of UpTooLate and Firebringer! Please and thanks, you're the best!
In post 678, Sickofit1138 wrote:Requesting Activation of ReallySick

Hydra of Realeo and Sickofit1138.

Thanks guys you da best!
done :]
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 680, karnos wrote:Hi, I'm posting for a friend. He is trying to create an account named "charmonium" and he never got it activated. He thinks it might be related to having a VPN on his system.

This is *not* an alt or hydra account, although he has tried to create it twice now, I'm not sure if the second attempt used a different username.
In post 681, Something_Smart wrote:My friend needs his account activated. His username is Ghubster.
:shifty: Done. :cop:
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 683, karnos wrote:
In post 682, Marquis wrote:
In post 680, karnos wrote:Hi, I'm posting for a friend. He is trying to create an account named "charmonium"

:shifty: Done. :cop:
Thanks, the account shows up in the user list now, however Charmonium is still having a problem logging in. He tried to reset his password but he says he didn't get a password reset confirmation email. It's an @yahoo.com email address, if that is relevant in anyway.
The email service should be active at this time. If he still can't recall his password or access an email link to reset it, I would recommend creating a new account. He might need staff to manually activate it due to IP conflicts, but it's a clean fix.
In post 685, Firebringer wrote:Requesting activation of Igneel, hydra of Randommidget and FIrebringer
In post 686, FakeGod wrote:Requesting activation of my modding account, Mana.
Done.

Sorry about the wait, everyone. For more urgent activations PMing one of the staff will usually help to get your request noticed and processed faster.
link in bio

Return to “Help!”