How to make an entry show when it was posted?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

How to make an entry show when it was posted?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:15 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Hi, just a forum question:

At the entry status bar (the area which reads Posted: # Post Subject: #), I want to change it to reflect
date of posting
instead. I know it can be done because, at one point, I had entries which showed when a particular entry was posted.

How do I do this? Thanks.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:48 pm

Post by jeep »

I don't understand:
Posted: 13 Oct 2004 19:15 Post subject: 0

That shows the date... Did you change your date format? I suspect that is what happened... If so, edit your profile and make the date format look like: d M Y H:i

-JEEP
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:56 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

mine says: Posted 1 Post Subject:0

will try to edit it in my profile if i can...
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.

Return to “Solved Requests”