Searching ...

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Searching ...

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:08 am

Post by Cadmium »

For some reason, the highlight parameter doesn't seem to work. Yet it is still in a lot of links on the forum (search.php), which results in pages not being able to display.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:56 am

Post by jeep »

There was a highlighting exploit that was very serious. The cleanup must not have been complete. I'll look into it.

-JEEP
inSchoolshallibe
inSchoolshallibe
inSchoolshallibe

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:35 am

Post by inSchoolshallibe »

When I tried to search, this error message wrote:Could not obtain matched posts list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 134 from table handler

SELECT m.post_id FROM phpbb_search_wordlist w, phpbb_search_wordmatch m WHERE w.word_text LIKE 'family' AND m.word_id = w.word_id AND w.word_common <> 1

Line : 306
File : /home/mith/public_html/forum/search.php
Not sure if this is what thread was originally meant to be about, but I thought it was close enough... Anyway, I tried searching and this came up.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:30 am

Post by Norinel »

I think that's the error that you get if you search for very common words that aren't on the Official List of Very Common Words.

Return to “Solved Requests”