My home computer hates me

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

My home computer hates me

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2005 7:07 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Not that the thread title is news.

I can access mafiascum on my home comp fine, and my PMs too, but for some reason not the notes. If I try to click on the link to my notes (from my home computer alone; this is not a problem from any other comp I've tried) the computer freezes up and I have to reboot. Since rebooting involves pulling out the plug and putting it back in -- mafiascum notes freezes in in a way that makes it not respond to ctrl.alt.del -- I want to find some better way to fix it. I've already checked the computer for viruses in general; nothing came up.

Trying to go to brunchma's main site gives me the same problem, but I'm more worried about the notes because that's where I'm keeping the Simpsons Mafia role descriptions. It shouldn't affect the gameplay any, since I have an Excel file which backs up who is what and who their night actions have been, but I'll need all the stuff in the notes for the postgame breakdown.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2005 8:22 pm

Post by jeep »

Huh... notes doesn't do anything special on your computer. Have you cleared your cache and cookies, logged back in and tried again? Not sure that will help at all, but worth a shot.

-JEEP

Return to “Solved Requests”