Who is Online

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 6, mastin2 wrote:I use it quite frequently in games. It's pretty much the ONLY time I stay logged in longer than 5 minutes. (I typically log in, say what I want, and log out immediately--partially to stop people from doing what I do and tracking my activity using the "Who's Online" feature. )

I just remain hidden. Plus I leave a logged in open tag up constantly on my computer and check in periodically via phone. I doubt anyone can stalk be effectively.

Anyone who doesn't choose to stay hidden is not playing mafia right.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Faraday »

In post 20, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 19, UberNinja wrote:I'm saying if you can do one, you should be able to do the other.

The difference here is that who checks user's searched posts to see if they're online? No one, you're all to lazy.

lol this is actually something that happens pretty often. i don't think you know what you're talking about w/r/t the frequency of it's use. at the very least certain people use it a hell of a lot (see: ellibereth, timeater)
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by chamber »

That specific page has gotten about 32,000 views since the beginning of april, with a giant spike in rate of use in early December. As a point of reference index.php has gotten about 2.9m views in that same time period
Taking a break from the site.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

In post 26, Faraday wrote:
In post 20, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 19, UberNinja wrote:I'm saying if you can do one, you should be able to do the other.

The difference here is that who checks user's searched posts to see if they're online? No one, you're all to lazy.

lol this is actually something that happens pretty often. i don't think you know what you're talking about w/r/t the frequency of it's use. at the very least certain people use it a hell of a lot (see: ellibereth, timeater)

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE TOO.
FLASH OF GREEN
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 am

Post by gorckat »

In post 24, Mr. Flay wrote:C: We've never had a thread outlining how to use Who Is Online to metastalk before, either.

Holy shit. Kill that page.

LYLO, one vote out, F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 OH! So and so has been reading a topic in Game Forum for 15 minutes and there's only been X new posts since they last posted and they have no other games so they must be sucm waiting for their partner to post!

That is a scary page. I can't wait to use it against a noob. I can just make shit up, too, especially if I'm scum on an already shifty position.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Or you could just set your profile to hide online use?

Return to “Solved Requests”