Forgot about this account, made a new one

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
AzBlueM
AzBlueM
Goon
AzBlueM
Goon
Goon

Forgot about this account, made a new one

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am

Post by AzBlueM »

Hi all,

So I made a new account on here because I wanted to play mafia online. I forgot I made this one a long time ago. In the process I also found out that dontpanic@mafiascum.net doesn't work. I kept getting my emails sent back to me because I was having trouble reading the captchas. I was wondering if I could request that my request for a new account get deleted. Also wondering what's up with the general support account not working (dontpanic@mafiascum.net) because without logging in, it is the only contact displayed, which is a problem. I was also wondering if I would be considered a newb again because I've basically not played for like...3 years (but if I remember correctly, I kinda sucked when I was playing).

Thanks,
ABM
Do not call me "he"

my pronoun is "she", I will

call you out on it
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 am

Post by chamber »

You can post in this forum even when not logged in.

Dontpanic is for outgoing mail, its not surprising that it bounces back, what is surprising is that its listed somewhere that implies otherwise.
Taking a break from the site.
AzBlueM
AzBlueM
Goon
AzBlueM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by AzBlueM »

Okay, didn't know that, guess I should have checked everywhere before.

When you sign up for mafiascum though, at the captcha part, there is a "confirmation of registration" with the following message:
To prevent automated registrations the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. The code is displayed in the image you should see below. If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the
Board Administrator
Where Board Administrator leads to outlook opening with the dontpanic account.
Do not call me "he"

my pronoun is "she", I will

call you out on it

Return to “Solved Requests”