[SOLVED] how do I make my signature visible

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

[SOLVED] how do I make my signature visible

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Baezu »

I've gone into my profile and inserted some text into the signature box but it doesn't show up in the thread. Please help.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Vi »

For some reason your post said had the check box to attach a signature unchecked. It -looks- like that's not normal according to your settings, so...? Try making another post.

(Also, I moved the thread to a relevant place and fixed it for that post, obviously.)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Baezu »

I went into my user profile and checked the box to include my signature as default and that fixed it! Thanks!!!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020

Return to “Solved Requests”