Unable to Post

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Unable to Post

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Bins »

I know that I'm not able to post in Mafia forums since I'm banned, but I'm also unable to post in announcement forums. Like the donation thread, the mafiascum card game thread, and the scummies awards ceremony.

Is this intended? Because I'd really like to be able to comment in them because I want to donate + buy cardgame box.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

When you click on them from Global Announcements in the UPC, they come as it the oldest forum which is New York, and therefore probably counts as a Mafia Forum.

I don't know if accessing through a subforum you can post in would allow anything, I don't even know how you were accessing.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Bins »

Oh my god, that works. That makes so much sense now... explains why it would work sometimes. Thank you!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Solved Requests”