Clearing up old account issues

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
ThatOneMedic
ThatOneMedic
Goon
ThatOneMedic
Goon
Goon

Clearing up old account issues

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 am

Post by ThatOneMedic »

Last April, I tried to register ThatOneBadMedic as an account on this site. However, while registering it, I misread the before/after (Date) question and clicked the wrong button. After I got the COPPA email (which confused me, because I'm 4 years older than the group it applies to) I realized the error.
When I tried to register a new account (That One bad Medic), it matched the one I had just tried to create, and so it wouldn't let me create anything new.

I created a Help! forum message immediately after that trying to get things cleared up, but it's been almost a year and I haven't gotten a response.

I've finally managed to get a working account registered, thankfully, but since they're now completely irrelevant, could those two accounts (ThatOneBadMedic and That One Medic) be deleted or otherwise dealt with so they don't cause further trouble?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Thesp »

Hello and welcome!

I couldn't find any Help forum post from April (no telling what happened to it), but I was able to find the ThatOneBadMedic and That One Bad Medic accounts. I've activated both of them and associated them as alts of your account here. Feel free to use whichever of the accounts you like. Thanks!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1, Thesp wrote:Hello and welcome!

I couldn't find any Help forum post from April (no telling what happened to it), but I was able to find the ThatOneBadMedic and That One Bad Medic accounts. I've activated both of them and associated them as alts of your account here. Feel free to use whichever of the accounts you like. Thanks!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=49974

I hope you enjoy your games, ThatOneMedic.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 2, Empking wrote:
In post 1, Thesp wrote:Hello and welcome!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=49974

I hope you enjoy your games, ThatOneMedic.

Ah, there it is! :)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!

Return to “Solved Requests”