Can I have some directions?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Garrett
Garrett
Townie
Garrett
Townie
Townie

Can I have some directions?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Garrett »

Hello and um, this is my very first post here and I have never looked at this forum before previously so I would like to know where I can go to sign up for a new game because it seems everyone I find is already filled and being a new forum this is all really confusing for me.

I have played at least 3 mafia games on another site and because I did really poorly on those I wanted to find a site like this so I can learn to get better at it.

Would anyone be able to point me out somewhere? If this does not warrant a thread you can just merge it with another, I just want to know where I can go to sign up for another and where the next possible open sign up thread is for me to try joining.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by N »

sounds like you're looking for a newbie game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59896
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Garrett
Garrett
Townie
Garrett
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Garrett »

In post 1, N wrote:sounds like you're looking for a newbie game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59896

Do I just comment saying I want to sign in and they will just direct me to the most recent open Mafia game?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yes.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

You'll be added to the queue and put into a game when all the player slots and moderator slot are filled. It will likely take a few days at least.

Return to “Solved Requests”