Problem with Accounts. Yes, that's plural.

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
WianaotBrriarNod
WianaotBrriarNod
Goon
WianaotBrriarNod
Goon
Goon

Problem with Accounts. Yes, that's plural.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by WianaotBrriarNod »

I have some problems with some ....accounts I've made. None of them were hydras, because I thought I lost access to the previous ones.

This is my first account that I made. I can honestly keep the name, but I would like to change the e-mail to the account I currently use for games related material. Because I do not have access to the e-mail. However....

The second account, which I made because I forgot I had an account on this site, is currently using that email. HOWEVER, recently, I tried to create another account (or two??? I don't remember exactly) because I forgot that I had that second account as well. So, now both the second account and the new account(s) were locked until review because they used the same e-mails.

AND THEN I TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT because I got impatient, using a spare e-mail I very sparingly use, and that account got locked until review because it was made using the same IP address as the other new accounts.

And only while looking through the Wiki because I remembered that the first account had a wiki entry did I find out what the username of this account was, and thus the email.

SOOOOO....

What can I do? I actually tried to contact mith directly about this a week ago, but I got nothing from him.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Ircher »

Either contact an administrator (Thesp, Zoraster, mith; Kison prob. could help too, but not totally sure there.) or you can create another account and you'll find a combo box that says "Main Account" which you need to change to say "Alt Account". The admins would prob. prefer the former.
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 6/9]
WianaotBrriarNod
WianaotBrriarNod
Goon
WianaotBrriarNod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:44 am

Post by WianaotBrriarNod »

In post 1, Ircher wrote:Either contact an administrator (Thesp, Zoraster, mith; Kison prob. could help too, but not totally sure there.) or you can create another account and you'll find a combo box that says "Main Account" which you need to change to say "Alt Account". The admins would prob. prefer the former.
I've already tried to make another account. Several. They've either been locked until further notice for using an email or IP address of an already existing account.

I've already contacted mith about a week ago. I'll try the other admins.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Ircher »

Did you actually try to do what I said?
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 6/9]

Return to “Solved Requests”