New acc; COPPA; confirmation code

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
AltDessimu
AltDessimu
AltDessimu

New acc; COPPA; confirmation code

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:30 am

Post by AltDessimu »

Hey folks! New to-be member here.

Long story short: first bite of pancake dropped to its doom on the floor, resulting in me hitting "born after 2003". Intended username: Dessimu. It is now stored in database, got email with request of approval from parents or guardians. Almost feels shameful. Note for administrators: email does not contain addresses to where to fax or where to email the scanned approval. Just saying.

Tried registering another account, this time not dropping any pancakes. Username: Dissimu. It is now stored in database, flagged for administration's review.

I quickly went through various topics in Help! subforum, I understand my issue. May I kindly request one of these accounts to be activated? Preferred to be Dessimu. If any actions in this matter are required of me, please guide me towards them.

Another note: while running through topics and trying to post a reply in a few of them (to not to create a separate topic of known problems), found that confirmation code does not appear while trying to make a post as a guest.

That's pretty much it. Sorry for early hiccups and I hope to soon introduce myself properly and join the games!

Return to “Solved Requests”