Keep getting logged out

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Keep getting logged out

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok it just happened 3 times in a row in last 5-10 minutes if your an admin that can check logs

I am logged in. I try to make or edit a post

Before my edit or new post goes through it says I need to sign in

I sign at given prompt. I try to make or edit that post

Before my my edit or new post goes through it says I need to sign in

I believe you see the pattern at this point. Is the website logging me out randomly and or not signing me in correctly? Anyone else having this issue? I started noticing it after site breach/server migration that happened recently. Thought I was crazy but given it just happened 3 times in a row I not think I crazy. Any admin with a suggestion on a fix would be great
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Try clearing your cookies. The board's handling of sessions is not very great and cookie clearing can sometimes resolve issues.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Solved Requests”