How to Register as an Alt

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
zoraster
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:09 am

All account that are alternates of an existing account should be marked as an alt upon registration. To do so make sure the following steps take place.

Please note that failing the captcha or any other part of the form will reset the form to "Main Account" and will need to be switched back to Alt Account

This benefits you as a user as well as us as an administrative staff. This is because alts do not need to be manually activated if there is a duplicate identity associated.

Hydras still need to be manually entered by a member of the staff. You can ask for activation here.

Raskolnikov
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:56 am

1. What format do you list main(s) in the latter field (and doesn't the 15 character minimum get in the way?)
2. I made and played in hydras before and it was fine without manual activation?
v/la most weekends

zoraster
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:07 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by number 1.

It may not necessarily need it technically for a hydra. If someone registered it as their alt, that'll automatically let it activate. It's good practice to have the hydra registered anyway (if it's a secret hydra, a listmod should be able to help. if it's not, the thread is the better place).

zakk
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:09 pm

In post 0, zoraster wrote:Please note that failing the captcha or any other part of the form will reset the form to "Main Account" and will need to be switched back to Alt Account

Requesting a fix pls
"Impressive performance by zakk!" – copper223
"Thumbs up to zakk for carrying us" – Shinobi
"I have to say I'm really impressed with zakk" – Vi
"Slowly falling in love with you" – CuddlyCaucasian

Equinox
Shot Count

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:26 pm

In post 1, Raskolnikov wrote:1. What format do you list main(s) in the latter field (and doesn't the 15 character minimum get in the way?)

It doesn't matter, as we read that field manually. As long as you list your main account(s) in some form, it's fine.

[ + ]

Return to Help!