Not getting confirmation email.

Post here if you have a problem with your account.

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm not getting the activation email for my new account "Pepper". I hit resend like 3-4 times and it's been probably about 40-60 minutes since I first signed up, so it had plenty of time to get through. There's nothing in my spam folder, either. Not sure what else to say? I can't ask about it in scumchat because I don't have an AIM account.

I tried replying to another thread where someone else had the same issue with a new main account, but that didn't work, so I'm assuming I won't be able to reply to this thread either (it kept saying my confirmation code was incorrect, but it never gave me one. Starting this new thread did show a code, though).

zoraster
Consigliere

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:19 pm

I've activated it for you.

Pepper
Townie

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:28 pm

It works. Thanks.

Psyche
mr. personality

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 am

how to post as guest
"You say you're bored, but you don't even try to take action or change anything. You seek some sort of stimulus, and yet you don't even attempt to challenge new things...Yeah, I had a phase like that too, once upon a time.
Listen well - to be human is to be an eternal wanderer. It's up to you to discover the new vistas of life. No one else will clear the way!"

Psyche
mr. personality

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 am

i fighred it out this is gr8
"You say you're bored, but you don't even try to take action or change anything. You seek some sort of stimulus, and yet you don't even attempt to challenge new things...Yeah, I had a phase like that too, once upon a time.
Listen well - to be human is to be an eternal wanderer. It's up to you to discover the new vistas of life. No one else will clear the way!"

ConnorJC
Goon

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 pm

@Pepper are you using a Microsoft email?

Pepper
Townie

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm

@ConnorJC Nope. It's a mail.com one. Have emails to Microsoft accounts been having trouble getting through?

ConnorJC
Goon

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Microsoft likes dropping MS emails. It's possible mail.com has the same issue.
To be honest, I'm surprised Google/GMail actually accepts them.

[ + ]

Return to Help!