Can I make my 'alt' account my main account?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
OnlyIAmMe
OnlyIAmMe
Goon
OnlyIAmMe
Goon
Goon

Can I make my 'alt' account my main account?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by OnlyIAmMe »

I had thought I signed up with the username I have now, "onlyiamme", but when i checked my email it turned out to be "only". So, not wanting that as my username, I made a new acc and labeled it as an alt for this Only account. When I went to the Newbie Queue, i was saddened to see that I cannot play as an alt. I really do not want to use that Only account, can anyone help? Such as, transferring the main account from that one to this one?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

If you haven't used the "only" account, you'll be fine just joining the newbie queue with the one you want to use.
Let the listmod know in your post as well to save the time of seeing that the "main" hasn't been used.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
OnlyIAmMe
OnlyIAmMe
Goon
OnlyIAmMe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by OnlyIAmMe »

In post 1, Cheery Dog wrote: Let the listmod know in your post as well to save the time of seeing that the "main" hasn't been used.
How would I phrase this? "/in for and my main has not been used"?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You've got three minutes between the creation of the two accounts, it literally doesn't matter.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Solved Requests”