To be subscribed, or not to be subscribed...

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
Inferno390
Host of Hosts

Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:35 pm

So on my subscribed topics page, I have noticed a strange anomaly.

After the explanation of the page, the notice of “You are not subscribed to any forums” is displayed.

But this is not true.
I know this is not true because right underneath this statement is about 12 topics I’m subscribed to!

I assume it’s just a coding error, but can it please be fixed? This lack of consistency on the state of my subscriptions is making me question my sanity.
Thanks. :D
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

PenguinPower
Pongwin

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm

The board upgrade is underway. Give it a few weeks, and let us know if it's still there after the upgrade.

Edit: Sorry, just saw the discrepancy between topics and forums. You are subscribed to specific topics, but not to an overall forum.
<(") | (")>

Inferno390
Host of Hosts

Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Yeah, I’m dumb.

This does bring up another point though: you can’t subscribe to forums. Is this a change that is going to come in the near future?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Kison
.GIFted

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Most entertaining bug report in 5 years if I'm being completely honest.

Gamma Emerald
Undiscovered

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:54 pm

I think it's more likely a bug to patch out than telling us of an upcoming feature
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.

[ + ]

Return to Help!