Mini Theme mod access

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Theme mod access

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 am

Post by momo »

So I'm waiting to mod a mini theme (game filed up). Can I get thread creation? It's been a while since I modded. Am I supposed to ask?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

The listmod should grant the permissions automatically when they announce the game has filled. If the listmod does not, you can try shooting a friendly pm to them.
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 6/9]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I took a look at your game in the queue - the playerlist filled around 9 hours ago from this point

So yes, you'll get access automatically, the list mod will announce when they do so in their thread, it's probably too early to send out a pm as this is not a long period of time in the context of the queue

Return to “Solved Requests”