Why am I still locked out of the threads?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Why am I still locked out of the threads?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was tempbanned (for unfair and inaccurate reasons but that’s a different issue) on November 22nd for 28 days from the Title Fairy threads. It is now 9 days past when that ban was supposed to have ended but I am still locked out from these threads.

The tf should not be allowed a ban button in the first place, if she doesn’t unban someone after their ban has officially expired.

I pm’d Zoraster yesterday about this but haven’t as of yet gotten a response back. My ban was supposed to have ended on December 22nd but the Title Fairy still has me locked out of all TF threads.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Ircher »

Have you tried asking the title fairy nicely first? It's likely they got busy and forgot to unban you.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]

Return to “Solved Requests”