Private Topic

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
Nancy Drew 39
Survivor

Pronoun: She

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:52 pm

How does one create a private topic?
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ircher
What A Grand Idea

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:28 pm

You need to be a usergroup that has permission to create private topics. (You don't appear to be in one of those usergroups right now.) Otherwise, it's the same process as creating threads in other forums like Site Help.
Links: User Page | Player Ratings
Hosting: Level Up 2 - Active [14/4+]
Ongoing: Grand Idea UPick: Awakening. [Day 3] [Replacements Welcome!]
Theorem of the Week: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Part 1: Integration (finding the "total change") and differentiation (finding the "instantaneous rate of change") are inverse operations.

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:00 am

In post 1, Ircher wrote:You need to be a usergroup that has permission to create private topics. (You don't appear to be in one of those usergroups right now.) Otherwise, it's the same process as creating threads in other forums like Site Help.

Which usergroup and how do I get into one?
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

~ the worst

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Pronoun: He

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 pm

As far as I know, the only groups with PT permission are game mod groups. So you'd have to mod a game to get in one of those groups. (And that's not a good reason to mod a game :P)

I guess you'll need to check if anyone in the group of people you want to create a PT for has modded a game recently. If not, you'll need to either add someone who has to the group, or just communicate with them a different way. (Quicktopic is always an option; that's what I did for hydra PT's before I had modded any games.)
The music is reversible, but time is not. Turn back, turn back!

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:41 pm

In post 3, Something_Smart wrote:As far as I know, the only groups with PT permission are game mod groups. So you'd have to mod a game to get in one of those groups. (And that's not a good reason to mod a game :P)

I guess you'll need to check if anyone in the group of people you want to create a PT for has modded a game recently. If not, you'll need to either add someone who has to the group, or just communicate with them a different way. (Quicktopic is always an option; that's what I did for hydra PT's before I had modded any games.)

I applied for the game moderator access group, it’s still pending. I’ve been backup mod a few times and plan to eventually mod my own games but obviously not for those reasons. :lol:

~ the worst

[ + ]

Return to Help!