Private Topic

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Private Topic

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

How does one create a private topic?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Ircher »

You need to be a usergroup that has permission to create private topics. (You don't appear to be in one of those usergroups right now.) Otherwise, it's the same process as creating threads in other forums like Site Help.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 9/9 Waiting on Listmod Approval]
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1, Ircher wrote:You need to be a usergroup that has permission to create private topics. (You don't appear to be in one of those usergroups right now.) Otherwise, it's the same process as creating threads in other forums like Site Help.
Which usergroup and how do I get into one?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Something_Smart »

As far as I know, the only groups with PT permission are game mod groups. So you'd have to mod a game to get in one of those groups. (And that's not a good reason to mod a game :P)

I guess you'll need to check if anyone in the group of people you want to create a PT for has modded a game recently. If not, you'll need to either add someone who has to the group, or just communicate with them a different way. (Quicktopic is always an option; that's what I did for hydra PT's before I had modded any games.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3, Something_Smart wrote:As far as I know, the only groups with PT permission are game mod groups. So you'd have to mod a game to get in one of those groups. (And that's not a good reason to mod a game :P)

I guess you'll need to check if anyone in the group of people you want to create a PT for has modded a game recently. If not, you'll need to either add someone who has to the group, or just communicate with them a different way. (Quicktopic is always an option; that's what I did for hydra PT's before I had modded any games.)
I applied for the game moderator access group, it’s still pending. I’ve been backup mod a few times and plan to eventually mod my own games but obviously not for those reasons. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Solved Requests”