Game Moderator usergroup access

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Game Moderator usergroup access

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can you please add me to this group so I can have access to editing game (and posts in the ad) thread(s)? I applied over a few months ago, and it’s still showing up as pending. Please help, I need to be able to create private threads for my games and edit threads. Thank you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 0, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you please add me to this group so I can have access to editing game (and posts in the ad) thread(s)? I applied over a few months ago, and it’s still showing up as pending. Please help, I need to be able to create private threads for my games and edit threads. Thank you.
This has apparently been removed for some reason.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:41 am

Post by lilith2013 »

We periodically clean up the game moderator groups. If you enter a queue to mod a game, you would be added again. You can also reach out to the applicable listmod if you intend to enter a game into the queue in the near future but, for example, need to set up a review topic before that happens.

Return to “Solved Requests”