Mod team treatment of NDs

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Mod team treatment of NDs

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I feel extremely deflated that I continue to be subject to continued mod discrimination for things I literally cannot help. I have been officially diagnosed with severe ongoing learning disabilities including ADHD and dyslexia. I am also very likely to be autistic as well. I don’t think it’s right that I and other NDs should continue to be persecuted for things they either don’t understand or haven’t any control over.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Thank you I really appreciate this but most of the prior communication has come from Penguin and not that long ago I received an unrelated official warning for something I still don’t even understand and if I ever wind up getting actual ban for whatever I presumably did wrong, it will be by sheer accident because when I asked for an explanation, I was ignored, so I still have absolutely no clue why I even received an official warning when other people have done the exact same thing in games and not gotten warned for it but all I was told was to report it but never got it clearly explained to me.

I have multiple learning disabilities as you know, so this is why I feel NDs are discriminated against on this site.
This has been ongoing for a long time now. The above was a response to a pm Psyche had sent to me before he stepped down, which I’m still extremely sad about.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

Curiosity ego
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Mod team: crickets
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Solved Requests”