index loading trouble

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

index loading trouble

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:24 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Yesterday for a small time I was unable to load the index page. Dunno if it's solved or it'll come back, but here's the error I got:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/mith/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mith/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mith/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:22 am

Post by jeep »

It happens occasionally, but root cause is unknown. I suspect it's something with the host.

-JEEP
P.S. Please don't flag things as BUGs unless you can prove that it's a bug (i.e. you can provide a patch file to fix it). In this forum, I'm using BUG indicates a problem with the forum itself. This is unlikely to be a problem with the forum, just a poorly handled exception.

Return to “Solved Requests”