Challenging someone else besides Korina

This forum is for playing games of Chess.
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:41 am

Post by vizIIsto »

Nc5

vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:43 am

Post by vizIIsto »

Also I analyzed our game so far using chess.com/analysis, which I often use when I suspect someone is cheating, and, well, I'm suspecting you of cheating. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna opt to resign soon if you continue to play best moves nine out of ten times which is not human unless you're Magnus Carlsen. :igmeou:
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

I am definitely not Magnus Carlsen. I'm just a guy who picked up the game again after several years for fun. I don't take chess seriously; never have, never will.

If you want to resign, please resign. Please do not make excuses. Don't take away the shine of my eventual victory (at this rate).

Oh, and if you are still continuing, 24. Qe3. With threats at g6 to further expose the king, Nc7 for a nice knight-fork, or even Nd4, Nf5 and Nxd6.
最愛心。。。
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:47 am

Post by vizIIsto »

The fact you're mentioning your victory will happen just shows you're certain you will win. And that is only true when you're using a cheat engine.

I'm not making up excuses when the large majority of your moves is indeed the best possible move, and especially when you say you just picked up the game again is telling enough for me.

Also, no one comes back to a MafiaScum forum to only play chess games. Unless you have no other places to play chess elsewhere, of course. :igmeou:

I'll therefore
resign
. This game ain't fun anymore now that you're exposed.
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:54 am

Post by vizIIsto »

Don't forget that I'm more often right than not when I think someone is cheating in online chess. Most of these games are on chess sites where you have a limited amount of time to play, in which they
(most likely)
use nextchessmove.com. When I have these suspicions, I open that site, quickly recreate the current board I'm playing, and then check my opponent's moves to see if they're the moves nextchessmove suggests. I'm catching cheaters pretty often.

And also on a few other sites where there's no time clock, I sometimes come upon a cheater.

I can't say with certainty though that I catch all cheaters I come upon, but your play closely resembles most cheaters I see in non-timed matches: often the best move, but not always because that's easy to find. And if not the best move, they do any move that keeps them in the lead but preferably one of the top 3 moves.
That's exactly what you're doing.
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

This is a correspondence game, isn't it? It gives you time to think. So far, everything is fairly straightforward with the game. I have been told that despite my lack of seriousness in chess, I'm at least at IM-level, just from being able to reason why I do everything on the board.

Behind my own computer screen, I am sitting here in bewilderment. I am not cheating, but if you're not going to be convinced either way, I'm not going to stop you.

At any rate, good game, and good luck with your future endeavours in chess.
Last edited by Indigo Heron on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
最愛心。。。
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 am

Post by vizIIsto »

Then perhaps it gives you too much time to think.

I'd happily invite you over to sparkchess and play a game there and see who wins then, but yeah, good luck with your fake progress in chess too. ;)
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

I'm not that interested in playing with someone who doesn't know how to play gracefully.

Re-add because ninja-ed:

So far, everything is fairly straightforward with the game. I have been told that despite my lack of seriousness in chess, I'm at least at IM-level, just from being able to reason why I do everything on the board.

Behind my own computer screen, I am sitting here in bewilderment. I am not cheating, but if you're not going to be convinced either way, I'm not going to stop you.
最愛心。。。

Return to “Chess Games”