Micro 801: 2 Mafia, 1 Vigilante, 6 Townies (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #0) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 233, the worst wrote:fu...muki...welcome...

<3
<3 d-duckling...!!
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #1) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, huh, honestly this is really irresponsible of my part (replacing out) so I want to explain it now.

I've been having trouble keeping up with my games so far (I've replaced out a lot) however when I saw this playerlist I just said "omg I need to join it"

GL is a player that impressed me in Newbie 1860 and I wanted to play with him again, TW is my favorite duckling, I wanted to try playing with RC and NSG and CJ is the unique player on the site that I've some familiarity with. Then...even if I end up replacing out pls don't hate me. I simply got TOO excited seeing this.

N-now...to the game...
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #2) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 235, the worst wrote:are you town?
m-my r-role pm says so...!!!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #3) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I don't really like readlists since sometimes I change my reads through the game and like to have something more substantial before calling alignments but here I come:

I think for now NSG can be town, her early activity on the game seems good based on her meta but she didn't "obv!town" yet...

RC sounds townie but that's based on "playing by the book", can 2 people at least tell me a simplified meta of him?

CJ I don't have seen enough and want to push a little because I think I can get a read on him having see he play as both alignments.

The rest is more or less null until I re:read the thread and I'm hesitant to call Invisibility my first scum lean.

Btw, this short-deadline setup doesn't sit well with my play style...

VOTE: CJ
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #4) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 238, the worst wrote:this game is pretty fast paced for MS but has short days.. see what you can do. :)
ya I joined up for the shiny player list too
Yep, the playerlist is the best...

TW, can you link me two or one recent scum game of yours? You're the kind of player that sounds town any way I look at it...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I might tunnel GL btw. I can't distinguish town!GL from scum!GL. I think the best way to sort him is with slot interactions.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Since we need to be faster in asserting lynchs I'll post my PoE still in progress:
Invisibility
Hiraki
GL
Duckling-san
shaddowez

From there I would like to take my time sorting TW and Invisibility.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #7) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

@Invisibility Uh...okay, why you didn't place at least a vote on RVS Invisibility-san?
In post 217, the worst wrote:That's cool. Just in need of a check on my reads.

I think I can see myself on that Shaddowez wagon. Just need a bit more first.
Invis feels better rn
D-duckling-san...I'm hoping we're comrades here but...let me see if I got this...:

You have been getting good vibes on GL, right, but are you familiar with scum!GL play? He honestly sounds townish and I don't see how we could sort him with that little he has posted, I want to see much more from him before town leaning he.

However there begins to circulate some doubt about you/GL, and you start going to a Shaddow wagon, and says that Invis "feels better" when he didn't post since (when you voted him).

Was it simply a change of heart when looking back at his posts? Would you say that you're kind of sheeping GL thoughts on Shaddow?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 253, northsidegal wrote:
In post 252, RadiantCowbells wrote:are you townreading me? :]

on MU when you @Name people it sends them a notification
should i be?
Since you guys seems familiar with each other, could you give me a simplified meta of RC?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 257, northsidegal wrote:RC's meta is that he is widely regarded as the best scum player in MS history?
O-oh..r-right..

forget that town read...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

NSG-san, what are your thoughts on RC, TW and Invisibility?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Then you think the scum team is TW/shaddowez and TW is more or less trying to lead a wagon on his own partner?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

of TW/shaddowez I would say that shaddow is "scummier" with all that talk, however his posts seem too straight forward on casting shade to actually come from scum imo. I think scum would sound more reasonable here. What is beginning to confuse me about TW is what I pointed out, I'm a little paranoid of TW, and btw, I'm even more confused by you.

I would say that you're stepping too much on the spotlight to try game solve but seems like you're a far skilled as scum...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that TW realizes that me tying them together is extremely not good, that given the strength of my reads trying to sway me to vote neither of them is nearly impossible, that trying to redirect the wagon elsewhere AND survive overnight through my tunnel is basically futile, and that the best way forward is to dissociate themselves by bussing and hope he gets townread because he was an early voter on the wagon.
Weren't you suspicious of GL/TW and GL/Shadow before? I need to check again, but did TW only start wanting to join Shadow wagon
after
you associated them or did he voted him
before
and you linked them afterwards?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 267, the worst wrote:
i haven't played with scum!GL no, i don't think i've read any games with him in them actually
also elaborated on my reasons for disliking invis a little later--let me know if you want a link
but yeah when i reviewed that and checked myself and reread shaddowez' entrance i was like ... o yikes
1. H-hm...o-okay but...people had said that GL was good as scum right? You admit don't taking that in consideration or was it just a "first impression"?

2. If it's about Invisi, you can hit me with anything you've.

3. Exactly...but...I'm more null reading him, that if not putting him as town lean. I can't believe scum!Shadow can't make a better entrance if his objective is to not get lynched...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 274, the worst wrote:fumuki don't do this
cheeky shading stuff

it feels clever but it makes you look scummy af d2+
Cheeky...shading stuff...?

I don't know what you're specifically commenting on but...I'm just asking questions around and pointing out things?

Honestly It seems like this is becoming the norm...I get first town read and afterwards people want to lynch me...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Btw people...

I would appreciate if someone helped me pushing CJ, it's the easiest slot for me to read.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 279, the worst wrote: this is an interesting conclusion to jump to, was I trying to lynch you?
When did I say that
you
specifically were trying to get me lynched TW-san...? You said that if I kept doing "cheeky-shading" I would look scummy af, I just wanted to express that later on it seems that I get suspected on the games I played so far. And I honestly don't understand what you're saying for me to stop doing...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I don't know if it's because it's a micro however this game seems too "small". Half the players aren't here, the talk has been too much focused on TW/GL/Shadow right now.

I want to hear more from some other players. If I had to name; CJ, Invisibility and Hiraki.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 291, the worst wrote: @fumuki this is it--your attitude towards me so far feels slightly more like trying to achieve a net scumread on me than organically read me
it's honest feedback assuming you're new to MS / not an alt ;n; sorry if it came across wrong
N-no, the feedback is okay however I'm really only trying to sort some of you actions because I hoped to get a good read on you... (I'm not an alt btw .-.)

I'm starting to think this TW/Shadow think is a lynch bait progressing too fast but...dunno...

RC attitude seems a town confident in his reads however I don't know what to make of him. He just progress things too quickly and in separated posts, I'm not used to it...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 297, Hiraki wrote:
In post 282, the worst wrote:you're trusting hiraki's read on cj? have they even stated one yet?
I have CJ at a lean town.
Hm...why?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

No deadline extensions...?

I-If I say I was thinking about a "strategy" to use deadline extensions effectively, would anyone hate me...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 308, the worst wrote:
Talk to me about it if you're not comfortable? ^~^ shoot me any other questions if you need or I've accidentally ignored them

pedit: NO spit it out
Hmmm, you've answered all of my questions thus far if I remember correctly...although you still didn't say what you had found about Invisi

About the deadlines extensions I would say that it wouldn't be a bad idea to separate X deadlines extensions per day as rule. I would recommend the first days being the longest since we can debate more and the least days the shortest since most suspects would have already vanished until there.

Anyone is up with the idea...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 313, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't understand why Cheeky replaces out of this game of all her games if she's town here.
She usually replaces when she rolls scum?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also at the very least considering Fumuki as a Shaddowez partner given the way they're talking about me moving too fast and that lynchbaits comment without any substance to back it up
I'm thinking this TW/Shadow thing is a lynchbait (not necessarily scum-driven) because we've already had GL/Shadow, TW/GL and now we're coming to TW/Shadow and you sounds confident based on mainly one or two posts of Shadow. Shadow entrance is bad, and it's because of that I'm saying he may be lynchbait. Would he really come off that scummy when he could just do like Invisi and commenting on something like the vig thing?

I've a hard time believing that scum is this easy to catch.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

And again I'm getting ignored when saying that we are too focused on some players rather than reading the entire playerlist...

I'm yet hopping someone comes to the CJ wagon for us to get a precise read on the slot...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 320, RadiantCowbells wrote:
So you think that the fact that he's being scumread makes him more likely to be town
because if he was scum he wouldn't want to be scumread?
I would say the fact that he's
easily
scum read is problematic. If he didn't want to be scum read that entrance is too much of bad play...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #27) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 325, the worst wrote: of all the interesting things to have opinions on they have probably picked the two most useless non committal things possible
Yup, that's way I'm scum leaning him. It's so low-key...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 326, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok yeah just vig fumuki
or if it's you that's vig or vig is just really certain fumuki is town for some reason vig GL

anything else to do today?
I would say sort the other half of the playerlist but I suppose you're town reading/null reading the guys that didn't say much relevant things...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #29) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Seems like no one is interested in CJ...well...

VOTE: Invisibility
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #30) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah I think Fumuki is just open wolfing trying to get the wagon off Shaddow at this point
If you did knew I even made a parody about lynchbaits...

Btw, you were wagoning on TW and saying to vig Shadow when I joined the chat. It's honestly pissing me off a little how you try to scum read anything that says something game relevant or about your reads.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

CJ, Hiraki, Invisi and some others have said little about their opinions but since the begin you're all about GL/TW or TW/Shadow and now Fumuki/Shadow. Aside from Shadow these are players that have been actively debating things here.

Seems more like you want to associate everything in your front rather than sorting the entire playerlist.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #32) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 341, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I think I've seen enough to townread CJ.
Ah...I think you just sheeped NSG read and she didn't explain what about what in his personality she was town leaning...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #33) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 342, RadiantCowbells wrote:Meh maybe Fumuki is just being like really pro-scum.

Back to GL for the vig shot???
Now that I engage you, you switch to talking about GL?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #34) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 345, RadiantCowbells wrote: I still have a list of people who need to go assuming we're right about shaddow but
I particularly like to make pre-flip associations too however the "point" I'm trying to make is that your scum reads aside from shaddow are mostly people that have been saying what them think and exposing themselves. If I did stay low-key and didn't say anything relevant even thought I was thinking in a certain way, I would not be associated/suspected at all?

I think we should make people that aren't speaking, speak. Afterwards we can draw some conclusions. If Shadow ever flips scum, I'm willing to accept being lynched or vigged since I'm saying he's lynchbait. However first let's hear what
everyone
has to say is my opinion.

And I still would like to hear more from CJ that is the player I'm most familiar with. I would appreciate if you helped...

VOTE: CJ
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Fumuki »

If CJ is scum here I'm willing to say that I've a good chance of reading him correctly having see him play as both alignments recently.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #36) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 348, RadiantCowbells wrote:What if we don't see derailing the game to help you wagon someone that we're not scumreading as a productive use of our time or votes?
The point I'm making is that we don't have seen near enough to determine if he's scum or not?

If you expect CJ to get in the game by himself I think you're not going to see it RC-san. But yeah, with these short deadlines maybe people want to vote on who they suspect since we don't have much time.

In that case, can I shot my deadline extension here and after it has already passed I start drawing conclusions to lynch?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #37) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

^ that question isn't only to RC-san, is to everyone. I'm willing to shot my deadline extension here, I'm not confident in going to the lynchs with this little.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #38) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Fumuki »

No, I don't think putting shaddow out of possibility is any good, don't let me confuse you RC-san. I'm town leaning him for how bad his entrance is (and I think scum would be more self-aware) however I want to see much more from him and from some players before deciding. I'm shooting my deadline extension btw...I think it's important at least in d1...

extend deadline.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Or is it...

deadline extension
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #40) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Fumuki »

@Ceejay What is your readlist and thoughts Hiraki, Invisibi and Shadow?

@Invisibility Your thoughts in the game so far as a whole?

@Shadow Readlist and can you pin point your suspicious?

@GuiltyLion Ah...you're already giving your opinions, I think I simply would like more...

@Hiraki Your thoughts in the game so far as a whole?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #41) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 360, the worst wrote:Wasnt even gonna preview edit....

Fumuki my love for you just lessened a little......

(99.8%)
L-like, you a-appreciate more...m-me...as s-soft-spoken...?

I thought our love was e-eternal ://
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #42) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 365, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw

I never have 133 posts as scum of basically solo performance art a day into the game

js
fufufuf

I see you're trying to compete with me on who will take the spammer crown in this game RC-san.

Although I think you're going to lose :(
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

43 p-posts and I entered like 3 hours ago....

I m-might have s-some talent...!!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #44) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 373, RadiantCowbells wrote:You? Outpost me? Good!

If you possess the strength to do so, so be it.

That process is the principle upon which my ideal world operates.
PFFFFFF

CHECK MY GAMES AND SEE MY MONSTROUSLY RECORD, YA HAVE NO CHANCE RC-SAN
In post 374, the worst wrote:BITCHES
POOR DUCKLING, MORE THAN ONE DAY IN-GAME AND ONLY 73 POSTS.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Spoiler:
In post 376, RadiantCowbells wrote:AD 2018

SPAM WAS BEGINNING

WHAT HAPPEN

SOMEONE SET UP SPAM IN THREAD

WE GET POST

WHAT

MAIN THREAD TURN ON

ITS YOU

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN

ALL YOUR THREAD ARE BELONG TO US

YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO PAGE 600

WHAT YOU SAY

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO READ THIS THREAD MAKE YOUR TIME

HA HA HA

AMATEUR.

ANY GOOD SHITPOSTER WOULD KNOW THAT EACH LINE OF THAT SHOULD BECOME ONE INDIVIDUAL POST.

STILL HAVE TOO MUCH TO LEARN RC-SAN.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #46) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 380, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was the record holder of highest posts per day active in thread in Civilization Mafia, the longest game in MS history. I won it as scum.
While that was ongoing I was also in Open 675 which was the longest Open game in MS history. I won it as scum.

fight me
Y-you are a f-fierce o-opponent but...

What do you have to say about the Grand Fumuki-domo, that SPAM even in the DEAD THREAD??????!!!111!?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #47) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 383, RadiantCowbells wrote:a true god shitposter

doesn't need to make each line an individual post

one post

for a
nameless wretch
like you, one post is more than enough.
:( :( :( :(

*sniff*

I - I k-know I'm not popular...

*sniff*
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #48) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 384, the worst wrote:fu.....muki....senpai.......
D-do you w-want me to...n-notice....you....?!!!
In post 385, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think you know spam posting?

I was born in it, moulded in it.

I did not see the light of another person's post until I was already a man.
Fumuki means godly caps shitposter in japanese.

No, don't search that with google-sensei.

TRUST ME.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #49) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 387, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 382, Fumuki wrote:
In post 380, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was the record holder of highest posts per day active in thread in Civilization Mafia, the longest game in MS history. I won it as scum.
While that was ongoing I was also in Open 675 which was the longest Open game in MS history. I won it as scum.

fight me
Y-you are a f-fierce o-opponent but...

What do you have to say about the Grand Fumuki-domo, that SPAM even in the DEAD THREAD??????!!!111!?
What the $#@! did you just $#@!ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MS Elite Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Town of Salem, and I have over 300 confirmed scum lynches. I am trained in AtE warfare and I’m the top scumhunter in the entire MS Elite. You are nothing to me but just another speedlynch. I will wipe you the $#@! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this site, mark my $#@!ing words. You think you can get away with saying that $#@! to me in this mafia game? Think again, $#@!er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of allied voters across the game and your alignment is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your scumteam. You’re $#@!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without claiming a cop guilty on you. Not only am I extensively trained in logic and cases, but I have access to the entire meta of your forum mafia history and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this game, you little $#@!. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your $#@!ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price,
(personal attack removed — callforjudgement)
. I will $#@! fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re $#@!ing dead, kiddo.
WHEN BREAK TIME IS OVER MEET ME ON THE GYM YOU

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A R34L T4LK THERE.

FROM WEEB TO MAN, FROM MAN TO WEEB.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #50) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Ah...okay, yeah...I think I'll be playing like this from now on. It's way more fun than stressing over being too competitive to discover alignments and all...

Although we should moderate from now on...hmmm, too much shitposting is bad I guess...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #51) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 392, Fumuki wrote:
Y-yikes...

S-sorry CFJ-san...

Hmm...I'll go sleep now, hopefully when I check again people will already have replied...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #52) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

That might be stupid but I'm willing to give a town lean for TW for now. Least time I got paranoid about him I was wrong...

RC still null.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #53) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 397, RadiantCowbells wrote:townread me or I vig you tonight
title: Smooth
Criminal

hobby: Shitposting
experience with him: zero

N-nah...I - I'm comfortable with null...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #54) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 400, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Oh Fumuki's here. That explains things. Hi Fumuki :P
Y-yo CJ-san..hmm, I r-really spam huh..

Though I don't like how you didn't post your readlist/opinions I'll let it slide since there's a difference of 20 minutes between your posts. I think you're genuinely busy because if you weren't you simply would say something about it in the first post.
In post 402, Invisibility wrote:fumuki stop pinging me :(
HMMM, It's just that I found you non committal first post scummy because I think that scum are normally self-aware and afraid of the spot light/sharing their opinions. W-we can work on that through the days...
NSG - probstown
GL - HMMMMMMMmMMMMMMMM
Invisibility - super scum pls lynch now
Fumuki - townish
Hiraki - don't like very much
shaddowez - could be scum but im not certain enough
ceejay - also a hmmmmmm
RC - lean town
the worst - lean scum
Do you think TW is lean scum...? Why so Invisi-san...?

And although RC seems townish...I'm afraid to say that he's going to probably be a null read of mine for a long time until I minimally sort out how he thinks.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #55) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Fumuki »

And I hoping here that there would have a lot of content when I came back...

*sighs*

H-how can I reach the 100's mark with this quantity of posts...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #56) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hiraki-san, I read your iso and though I was thinking about 101% tunnel you (NO HARD FEELINGS) in this game later on, for now you're okay...

Although if you ever flips scum I think NSG is a good association from your interactions even if she individually sounds town...

Hm...I'm becoming paranoid again...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #57) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Fumuki »

@GL Are you town?

Answer honestly tiger-san.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #58) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Fumuki »

H-holy shit...

I-I'm becoming less and less confident....that I can win this..

Spoiler:

NORTHSIDE-SAN, YOU'RE NOT TOO FAR BEHIND WITH 38 POSTS

JOIN THE RACE FOR ME TO NOT END IN LAST PLACE PLS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #59) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 420, Invisibility wrote:i've looked over my tw read
some of his earlier posts are pingy but most of his newer posts are less pingy
I think his posts (for me) are more or less the same but he's so open about things that I got conscious of him.

Seeing things so far, I think that either scum is playing low-key and not posting much (players that we don't have much to look at) or in a weird universe at least one of the lynchbaits are actually scum [GL, Shaddow].

I think it's my first game town leaning/having null-positive reads of so many players, specially in d1.

I might get paranoid with the scum play of RC but for now he's been pretty open just as well some players have been. It's hard to imagine that he would expose himself so much when by around day 3, if he doesn't get a scum lynch, people may begin suspecting him.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #60) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 420, Invisibility wrote:i've looked over my tw read
some of his earlier posts are pingy but most of his newer posts are less pingy
Hmm, but Invisibility-san...this is honestly the second time that when asked further for your read, you slightly change of idea..

Not out of my PoE for today...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #61) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hm...btw what's your avatar about...?

I-It's c-cute...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #62) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 425, Invisibility wrote:also i made :( work without making a smilie yay
yay
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #63) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Fumuki »

Ah...okay..why is Hiraki even at L-3...? And no one seems interested in CJ huh..

I don't want my deadline extension to go to waste so I wouldn't like a hammer to happen before at least 24 hours from now. I want more from CJ, Shaddow and even if unreasonable since he posted quite a bit, GL.

VOTE: GL
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #64) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 429, GuiltyLion wrote:I think NSG, TW, RC are all town. I don't really personally have a strong reason to townread Hiraki but I'm willing to sheep RC's townread there.

The thing that stands out to me right now is Fumuki's repeated defense/townread of shaddow
I'll be honest here. Having see me play once already I was expecting you to remember how I tend to at least try to defend who I think that's simply lynchbait. You did this same thing you're doing now as scum in Newbie 1860. I don't know your meta enough to say that is definitely alignment indicative but I'm not liking it GL, and although I had voted you just for some pressure, that vote is serious right now.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #65) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 478, Invisibility wrote:i do
VOTE: Fumuki
Third time changing a read when it comes to the right time to change it Invisibility-san.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #66) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Fumuki »

Today lynch pool for me is [Invisibility, GL]

If I go crazy, depending on what I see from Shaddow I might go for there as well. Getting tired of turning into a
scapegoat
when defending players that have been anti-town or scummy.

From now on if I ever see anything like that again, expect me to scum read or wagon you. It's pissing me off. It's truly pissing me off.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #67) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 482, northsidegal wrote:
In post 478, Invisibility wrote:i do
so what changed from ?
He changed TW read when I asked about it, Hiraki read when TW asked about it and now is sheeping GL that was null or suspicious in his read list to a wagon on who he thought it was townie.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #68) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Fumuki »

btw this is his readlist, not #414...

That added to his non committal attitude on the begin makes him even scummier than GL for me rn.

VOTE: Invisibility

Independent of what goes through today, tomorrow lynch the slot pls. Thanks.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #69) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 486, northsidegal wrote:i think fumuki's plan of how he wanted to use the deadline extensions was real,
i think him expecting GL to defend him
is something that probably comes from town? i don't expect it to come from scum!fumuki specifically, at the least.
NSG-san, I wasn't expecting him to
defend
me, but I sure wasn't expecting him to do the same scum tactic he used in Newbie 1860 here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #70) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 489, RadiantCowbells wrote:What if he's scum with GL
What if
you
are scum with GL? You were suspicious of me then GL comes and cast shade on me based on something that's NAI for me and he supposedly should KNOW that. It's EXACTLY what happened in Newbie 1860 with him coming only to back up his partner scum reads.

I'm willing to hold on GL for now since I don't know his meta or if he ever remembers Newbie 1860 but if things don't get better and we come to lylo or mylo, I'm going to tunnel and am already warning RC-san.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #71) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 493, GuiltyLion wrote:nobody is scum with GL
In post 418, Fumuki wrote: Are you town?

Answer honestly tiger-san.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #72) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 494, northsidegal wrote:what if greenliquid is scum with GL?

:thinking:
GL & GL...

:thinking:

S-sounds c-cool...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #73) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 502, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Transparent SvS backing off when I support the bus
????

You unvoted GL to vote me
way before
than when I switched votes, and I've been pinging Invisibility since the
start
of the game, that btw is only getting scummier. If you're that willing to cast shade on other like this, I need to ask you if you scumread on Invisibility continues
"meh"
and based on what I said about him, why.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #74) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 507, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why is he calling you scum but making excuses to not vote you?
In post 501, GuiltyLion wrote:
no, I stop pushing Fumuki when they make a fairly townie response to me

like if my goal was to bus I wouldn't back down as soon as it starts to look likely

earlier you said I was scummy because I FOS'd shaddowez (possible buddy) while voting Fumuki (possible townie), now you say I'm scummy because I unvote Fumuki (possible buddy). You're writing narratives to support your conclusion instead of taking in all the evidence
H-hm...okay...I'm starting to think that RC-san tunneling people is less to do with alignment and more to do with his playstyle...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #75) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 512, GuiltyLion wrote:actually I probably want to lynch Invisibility more than shaddowez but I'm too lazy to count the votes at the moment
Invisibility is on L-4 and Shaddow in L-2 I think.

Invisibility is definitely in my lynch pool, and depending of what Shaddow comes and post here I'm not going to be a scapegoat by defending lynchbait for a third time.

For me we either lynch Invisibility, Shaddow depending of what he posts or GL, although in GL case I want to wait more (if he's town he might be a good ally, although it doesn't sound like he's town for me so far)....
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #76) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 534, the worst wrote:Invisibility was just lynched Fumuki.
????
In post 426, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
shaddowez
(3): Hiraki, the worst, RadiantCowbells
Fumuki
(2): GuiltyLion, ceejayvinoya
Hiraki
(2): northsidegal, Invisibility
the worst
(1): shaddowez
ceejayvinoya
(1): Fumuki

Not voting
:
nobody

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently Thursday 10 May at 21:10 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2018-05-10 21:10:00)
)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #77) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Did I miss out that bad the votes changing...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #78) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 537, GuiltyLion wrote:my birthday is Tuesday :D
H-happy b-birthday..!!

Btw, only now I saw that TW and GL switched votes to Invisibility.

Why you guys didn't wait at least for Shaddow to
relevant
to us sort him out? Same with CJ.

I even used my deadline extension...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #79) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Seriously, CJ has 10 posts and Shaddow 3. That's like...

*sighs*
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #80) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 549, the worst wrote:
I would have liked to run the phase to deadline.
D-duckling...!!! :oops:
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #81) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I think we did hit scum, but going to d2 without having a hold of CJ and Shaddow sounds bad. I already used mine so I would appreciate if someone used theirs extension in d2.

This 96 hours thing is too short for me...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #82) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 559, the worst wrote:It's nice to be playing with you again fwiw

you are less scary than I remember
Yup, RC-san regardless of alignment is way less aggressive than what I thought..!!!

Game aside, I think RC-san has been a c-cool dude so far...:oops:
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #83) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 574, callforjudgement wrote:
shaddowez
was killed overnight. He was a
Mafia Goon
Holy shit...why people fucking do that...?

His unique objective in the game was try to sound townie, and he fricking comes out of his way with a heavy tone post to cast empty shade on GL saying that "It got him on edge" and he is thinking that GL posts are "not cool". Seriously,
you are kidding with me
. Scum doesn't need to go out of their way to push lynchs or cast that much shade if not for WIFOM (what hardly is the case). They should rather just be
moderate
and let townies scum hunting and giving opinions get lynched when they say something bad or look bad on the flips. That's like...a fundamental point...

I can't talk about it but this isn't the first time that I see scum doing this nonsense and I'm getting mad instead of happy for they getting caught like that. In all of my games until now I played with this town tell, but if anything, my experience until now tells me that I probably should just close my eyes and vote as well
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #84) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 584, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Fumuki should feel bad for how hard they defended shaddowez and immediately punishing that shit with a Lynch makes the lesson stick harder so.
I defend who I think that's simply lynchbait, but yeah, I'll probably stop doing it because I get suspected anyway. If they flip scum I was defending my buddy, if they flip town I "already knew" that they were town and was trying to get credit. I end up becoming the mislynch either way it seems...

Anyway, I've 0% of interest in yelling at town to stop my lynch today. If I had to point out anything before going I would say that scum is pretty much in [GL, TW, RC] that were dead sure in Shaddow being scum when he had only 3 posts.

I even did shoot my deadline and said to not quickhammer before CJ and Shaddow posting for us to sort they out and decide the lynch, but it seems like everyone found more appealing to flashwagon Invisibility when the chance showed up.

Night 2 and Day 3 lynch and vig inside [GL, TW, RC] and I think we've a win anyway...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #85) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 594, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 578, northsidegal wrote:Happy birthday GL!
thanks NSG :]

Fumuki what makes you say that I was "dead sure" in Shaddow being scum?
Because you were scum reading him until the end of the day when he had 3 posts?

I didn't bother too much with everyone ignoring how I wanted to Shaddow and CJ post more at the time, but that flashwagon sounds bad now.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #86) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, true, today is GL birthday

Game aside, happy birthday GL
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #87) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 598, GuiltyLion wrote: also thanks :] happy to be spending a part of my bday playing mafia with all you mafia nerds
Hmm, I'm a mafia weeb but I appreciate the comment I guess

If I've a last wish, if anyone is getting vigged today make it TW because from what I've see TW talks a lot in the dead thread and I spam as hell there too

It's too sad to be alone there with Shaddow that apparently is a lurker and Hiraki that hates me

I can repay in cookies.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #88) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Fumuki »

Vigilant-san, look at this:

Just send me duckling to the dead thread with me. You either win the game or it hits a third part for sure.

Look at that horns and malicious smile. That's 101% not a town-good-boy.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #89) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 604, GuiltyLion wrote:RC if I'm scum why do I kill Hiraki instead of you?
Okay, now that's nonsense GL. Killing RC (if he isn't scum himself) would look really bad on you or me.

I dunno why Hiraki was the night kill however
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #90) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Fumuki »

Checking now Hiraki ISO he actually was suspicious of both shaddow as well the people on the wagon. Yeah, I think that lynching and vigging people inside the Invisibility wagon auto wins the game
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #91) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Fumuki »

With plenty of people scum reading him I suppose that scum would join such a wagon or at least cast shade to his side, that's just how risk-averse humans naturally are. It's not a certainty, but I think that this is the case.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #92) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 614, RadiantCowbells wrote: I wish I could not get scumread.
RC, how couldn't we when you have such an aura?

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #93) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 614, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not that I disagree with it.

I'm more just antsy about not feeling absolutely 200% sure NSG is scum and being scared to do things that would get me to that point because it would make me an easy mislynch.
Nah, look at NSG aura this game around:

101% town.

Well...jokes aside If I go wild I could see NSG trying to be minimalistic to coast along to endgame...

But I think that's not the case...definitely lynch and vig inside Invisibility wagon.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #94) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hmm...I know that but NSG was my strongest town read...

The thing is that Hiraki was I think the only one to null read NSG now that I thought about it and it half makes his NK a little more believable.

If we were to consider that, maybe in a lylo or mylo pushing her would be good. But not now guys...

Btw, you should really push CJ, it doesn't need to be with a wagon but at least engage him.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #95) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 622, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 616, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok then let's 1v1
was this directed at me? but I don't think you're scum

I'd say it's like 60% Fumuki
, 25% ceej (shaddowez question towards him could maybe be distancing in town!Cheeky/Fumuki world and this is like POE more than anything else), 15% someone else.
Nah, look at this for a second and tell me again that I'm not town:

Anyway, now that some time passed, if it's not a lynch on me I want to probably lynch RC.

He said that neither I or GL could be Shaddow associatives, but now that Shaddow flipped scum he's pushing that theory. I don't know if he's that eager to change his mind or if he's simply scum going along with the flow now
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #96) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Fumuki »

Messing around in paint is quite fun...

Can I have discovered a new hobbie...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #97) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 623, northsidegal wrote:
In post 620, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nsg was the invisibility wagon.
Do you think it's fair to blame me for how the day ended yesterday?
NSG-san, why do you think that he's blaming you and not simply stating that you were in the wagon?

If anyone began pushing Invisibility, it was me.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #98) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Fumuki »

heh, RC, it's just that you guys don't have some valuable info I guess (that we can't disclose here).

With this alone I'm confident in saying that CJ is my other town lean. If this was scum!CJ you could be 101% sure that:

1. He would have gone around asking silly questions
2. Would not defend me like that
3. Would sheep the hell out of anyone that said anything to him just as well change of opinion if pressed in something less concrete

Said that, I'm confident scum is in [GL, RC, TW]

I said that it was better to push CJ and I sort him out but "no, it's a waste of time".
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #99) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 663, RadiantCowbells wrote:(Also Fumuki explicitly gave them a town read for... being scummy because apparently they wouldn't be scummy if they were actually scum...?)
No like, you can ask for NSG now and she'll pretty much confirm how that sounds like town!CJ, and his read on me is something that we can't talk here and if you aren't scum just trying to derail things, you should check out a little of my games
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #100) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 667, RadiantCowbells wrote:But in other news: how sure are you that Ceejay is actually town? I was fine giving them a lazy townread but now Fumuki's kinda towned up, TW I was never scumreading, there's you, there's GL and there's CJ and like
There really isn't a good reason to townread CJ I think.

Your ideas of what scum would and wouldn't do are frankly awful and you need to stop basing reads on them
Okay, before I get going let me explain something:

Shaddow town lean was based in a "by the weird fumuki book's" logic and I see your point in calling it awful.

CJ town lean is based in meta and his personality and it has nothing to do with how I did town lean Shaddow, same thing can be said about NSG.

I'll apologize postgame if CJ flips scum, but anyone here can bet sure as hell in my read on him and he probably isn't flipping scum here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #101) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 673, RadiantCowbells wrote:No dude like your meta read on him can be fine let's not talk about ongoing games but your read on what CJ would definitely do and what Shaddow would definitely do are both horribly wrong.
Like CJ white knighting you is probably more scum indicative than him hard pushing your mislynch. I'm not saying this to be mean or call you scum I'm saying that you're wrong.
If you think so I'll not say anything but as long as I'm here we're not lynching CJ neither we're lynching NSG although she has been minimalist this game and in lylo or mylo I can sheep the idea.
In post 671, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay I did my own work and I'll say... okay?

So then it's probably just GL, yeah?
Nah, there's you, there's TW and if anyone wants there's me too.

I think that town has pretty much this on the pocket already...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #102) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

if this was scum!NSG I would expect her to try to play as town rather than doing what she's actually doing now, and I would expect her to engage with Invisibility a little more instead of waiting for me to push him and only then vote. I can be wrong but lynching in [CJ, NSG] doesn't sound any fruitful RC-san, lynching/vigging us four [GL, Me, RC, TW] sounds way more pausible...

But who knows...a lot of people have been saying that I suck or that my reads are poor so I'm more willing to sheep I guess..
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #103) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 680, the worst wrote:
Rc
nsg and ceej are all pretty confidently town right?
Hmm..for me nop but anyway...

Day 3 lynch RC and Night 3 vig the lovely duckling I guess...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #104) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 682, northsidegal wrote:fumuki feels slightly disengaged / uninterested in this game in a way that i feel makes him more likely to be scum.

he even joined saying that it was for the playerlist, but i just don't get the sense that he's all that engaged.
Ah...NSG, you shouldn't expect me to spam that much every game, I can play slightly more normally sometimes you know

And anyway, I think this game was a lot more "straight-forward" than any that I've played until now where I had so much people to engage with.

First I did get a townread on you, lynched Invisibility and now CJ finally showed up to make me town read him. The other scum 101% is in the Invisibility wagon excluding you and I think that's a auto town win

There hardly is anything for me to do here, and I don't want to be much aggressive anymore...

*shrugs*

bad experiences...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #105) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Fumuki »

If I self-hammer can you guys promise to vig RC tonight pretty please?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #106) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Thanks.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #107) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hehhhhhh
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #108) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Plan 101% failedddd
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #109) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

If I didn't get lynched here I would get vigged anyway, better to try a gambit faking as if I was self-hammering as town to want RC vigged tonight and hopefully, with 1% chances, be alive in day 3.

BUT IT FAILED GUYS, HOLYY CRAPPP
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #110) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way I was gambling with meta manipulation here to get a town read of CJ and NSG, and that thing with shaddow was actually intentional, day 2 I would intentionally be awkward and make both TW and RC tunnel a team of Fumuki/CJ while I was suddenly going to make a wagon on shaddow together with NSG and CJ. TW and you would probably say that I was scum counterwagoning, but when shaddow flipped scum it would look
really bad
. I hoping for a vig on me or GL...

This game can be pretty resumed in:

Fumuki: "WHATAHELL? I ROLLED SCUM? GOTTA GET CRAZY AND MAKE THIS SHIT IN SUCH A WIFOM DEATH GAME HOLYY CRAPPP"

and vig came with : "YA AREN'T DOING SHIT YOU LITTLE WEIRD-ASS WEABOO, TAKE THAT POLICY LYNCH WITH THIS FLIP"

Sad story...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #111) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Fumuki »

When I planned a strategy more or less like that I hadn't thought much about the Vigilant thing.

I only realized that I was fucked ball deeps when people started to associate GL/Me and I had no lynchbaits to draw both a mislynch and a vig kill on night.

But I don't really regret, I had 0% interest in making a boring game and coasting along endgame specially when both CJ and NSG would have caught how disinterested I was in this game.

I guess I would just have changed my gambit a little if I could re:do...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #112) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Fumuki »

RC, nop, I didn't rule out you being the vig because like...YOU WERE TRYING REALLY HARD TO NOT LOOK LIKE THE VIG S2

But I didn't know you well so I wouldn't bet on that, I was even hoping that in a miracle you could get vigged because it was pretty much GL, me or Shaddow.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #113) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Btw even If I knew who the vig was I would probably not kill depending on the player, since I wanted to play with you guys I didn't want to kill you that early then I came up with a strategy by killing Hiraki
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #114) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 739, northsidegal wrote:fumuki, i seem to recall you saying that you looked through my meta a bit

which games did you look at, if you remember? just kind of interested, i went through a lot of old games too when i first joined the site.
Your wiki is pretty organized so I guess that I was through all of your scum games except for two recent ones that I saw recently. Dunno the names, I'm bad with names...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #115) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Sorry Hiraki s2

But serious, Hiraki was going to tunnel both me and shaddow in d2 for sure, and he was the best kill if I wanted to get a lynch in shaddow and RC afterwards
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #116) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 741, RadiantCowbells wrote:Damn I'm annoyed I called the scumteam and then I decided that you wouldn't actually be this ludicrous hard defending your buddy. I'm salty.
Also my pet theory about Shaddowez's unequal treatment of the two slots :cry:
hehhhh

It's that vig fucked me up (If it's really you), I would put so much more WIFOM afterwards :shifty:

You guys are too tough, the biggest problem is that there was no lynch. NSG wasn't getting lynched, nor was Hiraki, and with NSG alive CJ wasn't either. TW was strongly town read and I couldn't sound more townie because I had an agenda to push, then it was [GL, Fumuki, RC] evolving to [GL, Fumuki] because HOLY CRAP YOU OBV!TOWNED IN SOME POINT THERE RC

Good game everyone :oops:
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #117) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 754, callforjudgement wrote:Game thread: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76166
Mod thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76167 (includes night actions, although they were fairly guessable this game)
Scum thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76168
Dead thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76185

Fumuki, are you OK for me to release the scum thread?
(At the moment it's still private.)
Yeah, I'm okay with it.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #118) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Fumuki »

Heh, if you really are trying to win here as scum you need to probably coast along the end game sounding pretty townish or make a good gambit. With the vigilant out there it's really easy to get a flip on you or your partner even if only one person was scum reading you. In other words, you need to probably get out of the PoE list...

Hmmm, I just hope next game that I play no one tunnel me for being less active than I've been until now, because I really plan to spam less...

I mean...maybe... :shifty:
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #119) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Fumuki »

^ btw that's were my thoughts on the setup since it's the first time that was run and maybe mith would like some feedback?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #120) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 768, GuiltyLion wrote:
also Fumuki I felt for ya when you were talking about being suspected for defending players, that was a good "genuine but not alignment indicative" topic to riff on and you projected the emotion in it well IMO. but I was serious when I said you should just push more on the reasoning of the scumreads instead of trying to argue for the townread, it's subtle but I think it is a difference and it's useful as both alignments. If you had made most of the same points but toned it down slightly on the "shaddowez is town" aspect of it, I don't think I would have been as suspicious
Yeah, my mistake probably, I do it as town so I tried to replay here to get townread by some players and later lynch shadow for the WIFOM but...failed :shifty:

But if I had been town here, I really would have done the same thing (and what I plan to not do in my next game and thanks for the advice), I was ready to enter the game and say "shaddow lynch bait guys, gg", however can you guys imagine my shocked self when I did open my role pm and there was "shaddow and you're partners"? :eek:

Yeah, sometimes lynchbaits really are scum huh...

*shrughs*

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”