Micro 811: The more the Maria(R) Mafia! Game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Chara »

hello everyone!

VOTE: Tazaro
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 56, Flicker wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

If he wants to just chat with someone, there's lots of other places for that. I also don't like his naked vote - especially as his first post, when RVS hadn't been established - and the rest of his ISO now is pure fluff.
when is RVS established if not at the very beginning of the game?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 29, Flicker wrote:Regarding the two claims: I find it unlikely two people in this game would have the same role/modifier, unless possibly one is town and one is scum? According to the wiki, ascetic is meant to help balance a game, and I can see some logic in having one on each side.
about this, it's entirely possible. of course this is moot as they don't seem to have the same role at all, but there aren't any measures in place to prevent mods from designing games however they like.

in the absence of anything very conclusive, i kind of like Flicker for town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 33, Pine wrote:Serious vote mandatory for potentially bastard setup
i don't remember this being advertised as bastard. was it? :>
maybe i just play too many Varsoon games.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 79, Firebringer wrote:chara im not townreading u yet. whats up.
i haven't done anything to try and be townread yet.

i'll bet you Flicker is town, though. what do you want if you win?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 81, Pine wrote:There's a surprise treestump who wasn't in the signups or announced in any way, and which the Mod won't comment on.

Hidden or secret mechanics make me paranoid, and I'd prefer to just get this one out of the way.
fair. i'm not really concerned. it's probably just an interesting role, but it's not like anything is lost by trying.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 92, Kokichi Oma wrote:It does. Because Town doesn't try about being townread, they try to find scum.
if that's the case, what's off? i'm not trying to be townread right now. i will if i need to, and i've done it plenty, but i don't feel like doing so here, yet.

and hey, Kokichi!

wisp: because of the reads i do have, Kokichi is the most likely scum one. i think i can be more confident one way or the other if i keep paying attention to him, though. :> we'll see.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 96, Dunnstral wrote:Want to share your read or are you gonna keep it for yourself
if i had any reasoning to share, i would have. hence the wait and see. i've played with him before and this is the first time i've gotten this feeling from him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 98, Chara wrote:
In post 96, Dunnstral wrote:Want to share your read or are you gonna keep it for yourself
if i had any reasoning to share, i would have. hence the wait and see. i've played with him before and this is the first time i've gotten this feeling from him.
Wisp is someone i want to townread due to posting things that i like, but it isn't really anything that says they're town in particular. still, it's a positive feeling.
that probably makes sense.

Dunnstral, if you can get a wagon going, you might be able to get me to do my 'oh no, i might be mislynched' panic recovery dance. wishing you luck!
but for whatever reason, right now i kind of don't care. nothing feels like it's happened yet except for this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 102, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've literally made less than 10 posts. Most have been joking which you should know I do a lot. So i think you thinking you can read me that soon is false, especially when none of my posts have been AI.
i can't read you this soon. why do you think i said i'd wait and see? i'm scumleaning you, but there's not enough content for me to be happy with a read one way or the other, which is why i answered Dunnstral like i did.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Chara »

In post 103, Kokichi Oma wrote:I was hoping we could be town together for once, but you're making me sad Chara. I think this could be scum you again
we've been town together in two of Alisae's hydra games, pokemon Sapphire mafia, and magical girls.
there was also vine mafia where i was town and you were scum that revealed IC. haha. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Chara »

wait, you might have been scum in a few of those i listed. i don't remember now.
anyway, the reason i'm scumleaning you could be because you're scum, or it could be because of something else. if i go into detail about that right now it'll end up useless.
but if you
are
town, i should figure it out.

speaking of, i'm not sure if Dunnstral scum would decide to vote me there.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Chara »

why GiF?

Kokichi: Fire summed it up before i could, actually.

lying about being masons with a player who's going to flip doesn't really seem like a lie that would go somewhere.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Chara »

Kokichi: just not what i'm used to from town-you. do you tend to be more engaged as scum?

but i think Tazaro's scum so that's nice. it's also very annoying for a reason i can't go into, and damn you Pine, but that's fine. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 195, OkaPoka wrote:theory: dancingwisp is the alt of MariaR and has the MariaR as his role
were you serious about this?

i don't know if it's still up for discussion, but wisp definitely isn't Maria.

pedit: Pine's town, i have absolutely no read on NM but it's fine with me if he's lynched.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Chara »

i'll care more when i've thrown myself back into this, right now i'm townreading Dunn among other things and so can't bring myself to care about changing trajectory on a lynch like that. yet.

NM does this as scum, but he's also mislynchable as town as he's done this too. there's no info, but as long as i'm not lynching a townread i'm happy.

not that i really want to lynch NM, but i don't have much say
currently
as i haven't been here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Chara »

i think Pine's gambit outed Tazaro as scum. which is a little upsetting as it made lynching Tazaro impossible for yesterday, and pointless since i thought it would die. but still, good job, as i wouldn't have been convinced he
was
scum without that gambit that made me confident... fun cycle.
i would have gotten a thing if Tazaro had been lynched, but he wasn't and i can't try it a second time. :<

would scum NM have claimed he was flipping Pine before the fact? i do want to say yes, as Pine could have easily taken responsibility for that role and proved it, so it doesn't say much about NM's alignment. i hope he was scum but i don't want to bank on it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Chara »

i forgot this was a micro. haha.
VOTE: Tazaro
L-2.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Chara »

i read Tazaro's reaction the same way.
still, good job guys!

mafia finally killed Pine after i'd died. :<

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”