Micro 819: THE LAB 3 - What Does This Button Do? (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 11, Inferno390 wrote:Hey guys
How was your N0?
The most productive thing I did was flip my device off tbh.
I can actually flip people off using my device lmao

VOTE: Arkham
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:59 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 33, Oath wrote:
In post 32, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 31, Oath wrote:At this point horror is basically confirmed town and any hammer is a scum claim.

That wagon up to L-1 is garbage and not even active enough for it to be reaction testing. Fail.
This feels LAMIST. How is an RVS wagon at L-1 in any way AI?
If you think horror is scum...
You think 4 town wagoned scum to L-1 on Page 1?
Or
You think ANY number combination of town and scum wagoned scum to L-1 on Page 1?

When it's much more likely that an opportunistic wagon formed on town Page 1 in RVS because it's the easiest vote to back away from and not be held accountable to.

The game has 2 mafia. They're not L-1 'ing each other page 1. Horror is town.

Move on.
Nah.

I've been put to L-1 on RVS as scum before, with both of my partners on the wagon
On a white flag game
And we won it.

Not conftown. Now move on.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yes. On the game I was referring to, two of us being lynched means we lose (white flag mechanic). Same thing.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

And I pulled some towncred out of that stunt.

Truth is, no one ever quickhammers on rvs. Show me a game where it happens.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 50, glowball wrote:
In post 49, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yes. On the game I was referring to, two of us being lynched means we lose (white flag mechanic). Same thing.
Not at all the same thing.
Aight shiw me what's different.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 54, glowball wrote:
In post 52, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 49, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yes. On the game I was referring to, two of us being lynched means we lose (white flag mechanic). Same thing.
One has 3 scum
This game has 2 scum
Bus your partner
2 scum left
Here there is 1 scum left

Meaning? One less vote, one less voice to help sway the town, one less mode of confusion.
That makes a difference. It's actually strategic to bus in White Flag because it's unexpected, gains credit and the 2 of you remaining can properly hunt everyone else.
Lone scum? There is no benefit to being the only scum after RVS bussing your partner. ZERO. There is no cred gained. There is no information spewed.
Aight I see.

Only thing I'd contest here is that there may be cred gained, but yeah going along the rest of the game solo with vague mechanics is a chore.

That would make horror likely town, not exactly happy with conftowning him tho.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Agreed
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:35 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 78, Inferno390 wrote:@Giygas & CJ: Would you mind going ahead and explaining those reads?
Initial ping from Oath's rvs vote, plus her line of questioning and posting looks genuine to me.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:37 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was waiting for inferno v glowball to blow over. Anyway...
In post 62, Enigma wrote:
In post 47, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 25, Arkhamology wrote:Horror you don’t think that there wasn’t any resistance because the game just started or people wanted to see if anyone fell for the fake hammers? The fake hammers were kind of a troll anyway
There's probably a fair bit of truth to this, and I'll admit my post was pretty weak. I get impatient waiting for things to get going, especially in early game of a setup like this that really intrigues me. I thought at the very least a vote (no matter how weak) could get some discussion started.
In post 26, Enigma wrote:
In post 24, horrordude0215 wrote:Oooh a page 1 L-1. Haven't seen this one in a while.

The fact that it built up so quickly without any resistance makes me think there's at least one scum on the wagon. Enigma's entrance felt forced, as if making the hammer joke was the excuse to hop on the wagon without having to be committal about it.

VOTE: Enigma
VOTE: Horror
Not forced, no resistance, not scum, maybe joke, somewhat committal

Activate box, push button, double triple quadruple vote. BOoM we win, yay.
Can you translate this post for me? I have absolutely no idea what you're saying here.

Inferno/Oathball gut reads tvt right now.
Oh I pushed the button and I'm expecting it to give me extra votes to use, so I can use it flip you scum and win this game.

My entrance wasn't forced
There is no resistance to the wagon
I'm not scum btw
Maybe it was a joke make not
The repeat of my vote was probably less joke and random, based on your reaction to the wagon
Are you serious here? You're actually using your device right now?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:40 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 76, Arkhamology wrote:VOTE: inferno

Glowball wasn't overselling, he was just frustrated. I think you're reaching here bud
This here pings me in a bad way.

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:42 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 81, Inferno390 wrote:Kk
How do you feel about Enigma and Horror?
They look fine to me...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:20 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

So let's see.
Giygas can be town.
I think glowball v inferno over there is tvt
Horror also likely town.

I'm sticking with my Arkham vote...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 134, horrordude0215 wrote: cj's reentrance to the game is 109-111 is absolutely horrible. He admits to actively lurking to avoid the discussion, asks a fairly pointless question (especially considering the double/triple vote thing was obviously a joke, and even if he thought it was legitimate he could look at the vote count on the previous page to know that it wasn't), and is seriously one of the weakest votes I have ever seen.
Hey let's discuss this for a bit.

I didn't think it was a joke okay? Enigma said he has already used his device. Now we know from game mechanics that we have no idea what exactly a device does. If not multiple votes, it could be something else, and I wanted to know if he really did use it.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:34 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 148, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 146, ceejayvinoya wrote:Hey let's discuss this for a bit.

I didn't think it was a joke okay? Enigma said he has already used his device. Now we know from game mechanics that we have no idea what exactly a device does. If not multiple votes, it could be something else, and I wanted to know if he really did use it.
Alright, let's discuss.
In post 26, Enigma wrote:Activate box, push button, double triple quadruple vote. BOoM we win, yay.
How do you believe this isn't a joke? If he's serious he was talking about hammering me on page 2 after I was at L-1.
In post 119, Enigma wrote:No comment re on/off but gotta admit that I don't even know what my device does ahaha. I remember reading that if we figure out how the mechanic works, this helps town out quite a bit.
This is really the only other post I can see where he mentions his device - I don't see where you're getting an indicator that he has used it when he says he doesn't even know what it does.
Heeey. No one ever said we can't use our device because we don't know what it does. Sure, earlier on it was confirmed that it does not do double voting, I wanna know if he really did use it so I can consider what it really does do, considering that it really is active during the day.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:34 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 149, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 127, Enigma wrote:Oh just realised this game is on shortened deadlines. Highly suggest a non inferno lynch today. Also recall the hammer voter gets the device so we should consider that as well ....
We have no choice but to lynch Inferno
This post looks bad to me.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:37 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Sorry miss glowball :(
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 202, horrordude0215 wrote:@Glowball While I would agree Gigyas > Enigma and I think I see the buddying post you were referring to, I would still rather have Arkham for now given that he's been actually lurking. Also, you can engage in the game without getting in a death 1v1 with inferno. I actually believe that you can even engage with inferno without getting in a death 1v1 with inferno!
In post 110, ceejayvinoya wrote:

Glowball wasn't overselling, he was just frustrated. I think you're reaching here bud

In post 145, ceejayvinoya wrote:So let's see.
Giygas can be town.
Horror also likely town.

In post 198, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 127, Enigma wrote:Oh just realised this game is on shortened deadlines. Highly suggest a non inferno lynch today. Also recall the hammer voter gets the device so we should consider that as well ....
Hey CJ can you please give some reasoning for your reads? Thanks.

UNVOTE: for now.
Arkham on post 76 looks like he just picked the winning side, slightly defended it, and voted the other.

Giygas looks town to me because he's not playing along. Most of his posts question something. It's weak but he's leaning town to me.

No one really gave up on glowball v inferno. They both think they're right. I can't see either one of them purposefully trying to look town in fighting. This argument looks really genuine to me, with both sides believing what they think is right. TvT.

Horror is engaged townie to me.

NM usually has good reads, but his post there looks... bad. Usually when he scumreads someone he does naked votes on the guy. Sometimes repeatedly. Then says things like "this guy is scum". I never saw him go with " we have no choice but to lynch this guy".
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:56 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: Enigma
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Aight confession time. I killed Giygas. the Gauntlet shown here was mine. Apparently I was a one shot vig. :lol:
In post 222, Prof Fridays wrote:
horrordude0215
, who was aligned with the
town
, was killed Night 1.

Giygas
, who was aligned with the
town
, was killed Night 1.

The
GAUNTLET
has shattered!

Deadline in (expired on 2018-08-26 09:30:00)
No I did not know that it was gonna do that.

And just for laughs:
In post 13, ceejayvinoya wrote:
How was your N0?

I now have Giygas' device.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 235, Enigma wrote:So it was known you could target people with your device ? I asked the question, and I can’t target people with mine. But why Gigyas if you didn’t know, and how do you know it’s a one shot ?
I assumed that the gauntlet was one of two things: either protective or killing. I targeted Giygas because I thought he would be targeted by scum. After all, he hammered yesterday, and he implied that he has more than one device.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 238, Enigma wrote:My device is a box with a button and it says it’s shut and I can’t open it after trying, not sure if that means 1-shot. And why NM when I can’t target :/
You mean you can't target people with your device? So the neighborizer function of your device targets people randomly???
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

@NM can you confirm that you have a pt with enigma?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Darn my head hurts. @NM how did your device say that enigma is scum?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I used both of the devices that I got from Giygas yesterday. The first one created a forcefield around me. The second did nothing.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I sorta want a no lynch. We can figure out our devices then.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yeah I knew that. I'm being honest here. It really did nothing.

I can add that I had to use those two devices in a very specific manner, which is to choose which should I use first.

The first one worked, the second one didn't.

So I'm guessing something like I can only use one of these devices at a time.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

how is your printer purple???
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Invis. Have you tried to use enigma's device? And heey what's your device?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yeah.

Giygas started with two devices. I got both when I vigged him.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

And @Inferno is your printer really purple?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

You're right it is. I just found it out of the ordinary, because all of the devices I got were practically colorless.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

@Mod may you please confirm that if someone kills another player here, he gets their devices, regardless of alignment?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Great
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Hi. Also not scum. :P
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 342, Invisibility wrote:i didnt because i didnt think it would work
also
its a thing that has a knob that i can turn between NSWE
i have no idea what it does
Have you tried using it tho
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 339, Inferno390 wrote:I have a purple printer that I’m pretty positive performs the project of printing information.
And what happened here btw? Did your printer print anything?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

But what did it do tho...

Where was the switch originally at? Before you mived it n1?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 373, Inferno390 wrote:My printer keeps printing “Nothing Detected.”
What did you do with it? Target players with it? Or did you just leave it alone and it did that?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Hmm. Any ideas on what it's supposed to detect?

Maybe it's connected to Invis' device...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

And @Glowball can you still operate your device during the day? Like ask it nicely for results?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 381, Inferno390 wrote:I’m thinking it’s reflexive, like it detects when someone targets me with something?
I thought of this, but it struck me as a useless function, idk.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 380, glowball wrote:
In post 379, ceejayvinoya wrote:And @Glowball can you still operate your device during the day? Like ask it nicely for results?
No I cannot. I asked that yesterday.
So what happened? You sent out your device, it came back to you, then that's it?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Your drone can either do one of two things. See who visited Enigma, or see who Enigma visited.

Did you ask either of these?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

You said it's a drone that records information on who you targeted, so I assumed it's something like tracker or watcher...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 387, glowball wrote:
In post 386, ceejayvinoya wrote:Your drone can either do one of two things. See who visited Enigma, or see who Enigma visited.

Did you ask either of these?
It could be an investigative that simply reveals what action was performed...
And I don't think a drone is cut out for this kind of job. This is more like the type of thing that I expect Inferno's device would do, if it targets.

Pedit that's why the no lynch. Extra night = Extra info.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

What are you going on about? I simply said that we need an extra night for figuring out how our devices worked.

Enigma's device is probably a One-Shot Nexus. That's my best guess. Poor guy.

And yeah, that's something I'm worrying at. Why not send your device to anyone anyway? Your only problem seems to be on extracting info from said device.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Oh heck yes.

I ask what happened if I punched things with my device (gauntlet). Nothing was said there, but upon trying to wear it, the device did the work for me, attaching itself to my arm...

Also it was implied that the device was powerful and not entirely in my control?

And it also compels me to select a target. (Compulsive?)
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Two things. A gauntlet is a piece of armor. The other is that the button is at the center of the palm. I had serious doubts about it being a weapon, so I assumed protective.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: No lynch

I wanna see what the other device I got does first.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:36 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Heads up: I never bus.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:37 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

And I don't know why you're calling me out on the accuracy of my reads when the objective of this game is to tell town from scum. :facepalm:
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:45 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 402, glowball wrote: Ceej... just as I voted yesterday seems the most likely to be scum. You should ISO him, but here are a few points:

Ceej and Inferno were the two most dismissive of me confirming Horror as town - which I find scummy because scum usually have an issue with confirmed town assertions. It's not as easy to cast doubt when someone has basically said they are town. Horror was also night killed and revealed to be town.
I pretty much admitted I was wrong here and said your read may be right.
In post 57, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 54, glowball wrote:
In post 52, ceejayvinoya wrote:
One has 3 scum
This game has 2 scum
Bus your partner
2 scum left
Here there is 1 scum left

Meaning? One less vote, one less voice to help sway the town, one less mode of confusion.
That makes a difference. It's actually strategic to bus in White Flag because it's unexpected, gains credit and the 2 of you remaining can properly hunt everyone else.
Lone scum? There is no benefit to being the only scum after RVS bussing your partner. ZERO. There is no cred gained. There is no information spewed.
Aight I see.

Only thing I'd contest here is that there may be cred gained, but yeah going along the rest of the game solo with vague mechanics is a chore.

That would make horror likely town, not exactly happy with conftowning him tho.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:02 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 402, glowball wrote:

This is the worst. Now, Ark was scum, but this post from Ark wasn't objectively bad or scummy. It was honest. Not only that Ark wasn't the only one to notice how frustrated I was getting with Inferno YET Ceej latched onto this and was the FIRST vote on the Ark wagon. Scum bussing gone too far? I think so.
Lol you're weirdly sympathetic to people protecting you or something.

It's objectively bad and scummy. All Arkham needed to look town with a vote there was to make his vote look genuine by stating something that really is true, which is you're frustrated on Inferno earlier. Hell, a blind guy can see it. I know it.

Arkham didn't even support an argument there. He just said Inferno was reachy. I can't even tell what on. About horror not being conftown anyway even when put at L1 on a 2-7 game?

Arkham was the one reaching there.

And if you're going that route, you might as well townread me because it looks like I just got rid of my scum buddy early in the game and heaven knows what would I do without him.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:06 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Like there were several opportunities there where I could have hopped on another wagon. Like NM's wagon.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:12 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 145, ceejayvinoya wrote:
So let's see.
Giygas can be town.
Horror also likely town.

Ceej's reads from DAY ONE are 100% accurate of those flipped... and if he were to assume he's right about me and Inferno then Invisibility would be his target today. Yet, it seems he's not entirely too confident there which is strange for a game when you've been spot on thus far.
THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO'S SCUM HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CONFIDENT

You make me cry
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Ceej admits to killing Giygas who openly stated they had 2 devices - scum get the devices of those they kill. We've already lynched one scum, the other scum needs as much help as possible so Giygas was the best choice. Not to mention, as unbalanced as the mod said this game could be IN WHAT WORLD would 7town vs 2scum WITH EVERY TOWNIE BASICALLY A POWER ROLE need a one-shot vig? We don't.
I'd agree with you here if:
- you can tell me how your device gives you results.
- you can tell me what Inferno's and Invis' device is supposed to do.
- you can tell me how Enigma using his device helped town

I could go on but I think you get it.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:24 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

If scum targeted Giygas and Ceej targeted Giygas ONLY Giygas would have died, but Horror died too meaning Horror was scums target. Why? Why would Horror need to die before Giygas? He wouldn't. BUT this way the remaining scum gets 2 kills and 2 devices.
I have an issue with this. It's called BALANCE.

Aren't you worried that what you're theorising here is sounding scumsided? Because it is.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:40 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

This is not enough of a reason to assume it's protective. It has a button for Christ's sake. I don't buy for one second that he thought that gauntlet was protective and if for a second you thought it was protective or killing then you target someone else- not Giygas.
Oh so for you, glowing glove with a button == killer device? Looks like I now know what to NOT give you for Christmas.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:50 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 400, Inferno390 wrote:If you weren’t aware, I’m reading through
And I’m starting to lean scum again on glowball
In post 414, Inferno390 wrote:You know what glowball. I'll buy that case on CJ.
The reason I was leaning on you was because it looked like you were using all of this setup spec stuff to look like you were being active and therefore scummy, but you're posting has been too town toned to ignore.
Finally! Something that's not glowball related!

What setup spec stuff? glowball isn't too involved in setup spec. She didn't even use her drone last night!

Oops. It's still glowball related. Eh.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:55 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Damn you piss me off.

I don't understand why you joined a game with vague mechanics only to not be willing to figure them out. Go play normals or something.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:57 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 430, glowball wrote:
In post 426, ceejayvinoya wrote:
If scum targeted Giygas and Ceej targeted Giygas ONLY Giygas would have died, but Horror died too meaning Horror was scums target. Why? Why would Horror need to die before Giygas? He wouldn't. BUT this way the remaining scum gets 2 kills and 2 devices.
I have an issue with this. It's called BALANCE.

Aren't you worried that what you're theorising here is sounding scumsided? Because it is.
"11. This game is technically bastard and may be very swingy and/or unbalanced"
And this is like one of your worst yet.

Why don't you marry the rules or something?

You do understand town is supposed to figure out mechanics? And they can't do that if scum has most of the devices?

Pedit yeah that was at glowball
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Scum is probs inferno. He has more than one device.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:16 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

And that flip flopping of his read on you earlier was bad.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:10 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

The difference is you know all of my devices.

@inferno how do you turn your printer off?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 447, ceejayvinoya wrote:@inferno how do you turn your printer off?
I don't know how many, I'm just sure it's more than one. It's important that he answers this first.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Sigh. Why do you have to step in and ruin shit.

If you must know, things he said didn't add up.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

This is what he said about what he did pre game with his device.
How was your N0?
Then later on it doesn't make sense anymore.
In post 339, Inferno390 wrote:I have a purple printer that I’m pretty positive performs the project of printing information.

I thin Invis is most likely scum.
I can also see scum cases for everyone in the game rn. Ironically, glowball is my weakest of those.
In post 377, Inferno390 wrote:It doesn’t target. I just hit a button and it prints stuff.
Flip means switch to me. Or maybe a lid.

I don't see how he could flip it off if all he would do with it is just press a button and then print.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I thin Invis is most likely scum.
I can also see scum cases for everyone in the game rn. Ironically, glowball is my weakest of those.
It's also funny that he has no solid scumread and kept us all between varying degrees of scumminess.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: inferno
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Exactly!

Tho tbf I townread Invis a little more because he wants a no lynch
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 13, ceejayvinoya wrote:
How was your N0?

Giygas can be town.
Horror also likely town.

In post 204, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 202, horrordude0215 wrote:@Glowball While I would agree Gigyas > Enigma and I think I see the buddying post you were referring to, I would still rather have Arkham for now given that he's been actually lurking. Also, you can engage in the game without getting in a death 1v1 with inferno. I actually believe that you can even engage with inferno without getting in a death 1v1 with inferno!

Giygas can be town.
Horror also likely town.

In post 198, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Hey CJ can you please give some reasoning for your reads? Thanks.

UNVOTE: for now.
Arkham on post 76 looks like he just picked the winning side, slightly defended it, and voted the other.

Giygas looks town to me because he's not playing along. Most of his posts question something. It's weak but he's leaning town to me.

No one really gave up on glowball v inferno. They both think they're right. I can't see either one of them purposefully trying to look town in fighting. This argument looks really genuine to me, with both sides believing what they think is right. TvT.

Horror is engaged townie to me.

NM usually has good reads, but his post there looks... bad. Usually when he scumreads someone he does naked votes on the guy. Sometimes repeatedly. Then says things like "this guy is scum". I never saw him go with " we have no choice but to lynch this guy".
You said earlier that me leading a lynch on Arkham was bussing gone too far.

It wasn't. I consistently scumread him ever since game start. I even forgot that I already voted him and then voted him again. I even told horror what I think about Arkham.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 175, Inferno390 wrote:Cool
Now that this is out of the way, can we wagon teh bat plz?
In post 160, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Arkham
I don’t even know how I did that.
Please don’t accuse me of voting for voting’s sake now lol
I did a reread and on second consideration, what I thought of inferno looks like shit.

This would mean Invis bussed tho...

Currently fos Invis
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

my recent scumgames

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76883
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=76409

my recent towngames

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76401
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76496
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=76282

there are others on my wiki if you think it will help
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Oh I'm also on Invis' first recent scumgame as town
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

^shading

are we supposed to talk about when can we all be online at once?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:51 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Why don't you pull out some posts? Show where I was different?

Wouldn't that be irrelevant tho? Since it would be a different game?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:11 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

See exactly

You couldn't

Which asks the question: how can you tell they're different?

VOTE: Invis
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 507, Inferno390 wrote: On one hand, CJ has some odd interactions with Ark and openly admits to bussing in similar situations.
On the other, Invis sheeps the wagon way too hard imo.
The way CJ talks about Ark/NM late in the day feels like wagon derailing...
But he had plenty of opportunity to pull out and he never did.

I dunno guys, I’m stumped
I don't get it.

You can check my scumgames. As much as possible, I never bus teammates. I never admitted to bussing. Did I?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 510, Inferno390 wrote:Whoops
I misread your early posts
I thought you said that you bussed your partners, not the other way around
Now where here, what do you think? Could I have bussed Arkham? Did Invis bus? Like look at what happened. The only reason that Invis voted Arkham is that you told him to.

Do you think that scum would vote his partner at day start and keep his vote there until his partner gets lynched?

Isn't it more likely that the one who voted later is the one who bussed?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:10 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 516, Invisibility wrote:i did it because arkham was really scummy
Really?
In post 175, Inferno390 wrote:Cool
Now that this is out of the way, can we wagon teh bat plz?
In post 176, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: arkham
sure
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 517, Invisibility wrote:what inherently makes a scumbuddy less likely to vote park?
Uh, a chance to move his vote?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

GG. Sigh.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”