Micro 832 - Double Investigation [Game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Confirm mufasa
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Let's get both by page 5 :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

LOL you sillies.

VOTE: Bob, Saudade

Come out, come out whereever you areeee
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 25, Almost50 wrote:
In post 24, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow this is a great point, I'm now confirmed town
I agree! That's why I want to vote you with me, so you can be confirmed to others as well, and then you can lead them to victory after I'm gone.

King Monkey has just appointed Prince Cow as the heir to the throne. Eat your heart out Elsa. :P
This is weird. Why would you vote yourself to your death? Obviously if both you and NM are town, you get shot 10/10 times. Seems like a waste of an investigation which is based on nonlogick.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 24, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow this is a great point, I'm now confirmed town
Since when do you care about being conf town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol mhm.
In post 28, Elsa Jay wrote:still more then Not Maf.
Do you need to say anything to be considered townier than NM?

:thinking:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 37, Almost50 wrote:If everybody claimed the investigation on them was a waste nobody's going to agree to be checked and none of us will be confirmed.
Why would we need to agree to being checked? We're essentially double lynching, and we sure as hell don't need scum's' permission before lynching them. It's not like a daycop where people think they should/shouldn't get checked.
In post 37, Almost50 wrote:N_M will always be a suspect to some players. You know that.
I will be suspected if the first 2 we investigate are both Town, or if I didn't vote the scum of them if there's one. That's also a given.
He's great to have as mislynch bait if he is town but I can see the validity of having NM as one to be investigated. I don't see how killing yourself is going to be a great payoff - I'd rather (if we can't find both scum by day end) that we investigate/kill at least one scum rather than sacrificing you just to stop people scumreading you. You're also pretty good at obv towning so I'm not sure why you'd off yourself before scum kill you when we get to Lylo anyway.
In post 37, Almost50 wrote:the answer is I want to take the short route (and then blame it on someone else if we lose).
So you join a game because of the playerlist just to flip us off? :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is it weird that I'm townreading NM?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@mod you said in the sign up thread that if both mafia get investigated then they will automatically be end-gamed. That means town wins right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I know it seems dumb to ask but "end-gamed" to me means they survived until the end of game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'd expect A50 to be more optimistic about it possibly being a double lynch.
In post 44, Almost50 wrote:Do the math. Worst case scenario is we investigate 2 town => one lives to be an IC and the other gets "NK'd". The next day the IC will try to male sure we lynch at least one scum, because if both the D2 investigates are Town we lose (1 of them dies at night and Mafia will be 2v2). If we hit on 1 scum they will die and we will be 2 vs 1 on D3. If BOTH Scum die on D2 we win.
I know worst case scenario is actually pretty good but that doesn't answer:

1: Why you think NM should be the IC who leads us to victory if you're serious about being on the ballot with him.
2: Why are you planning for town Lylo with you dead?

In post 45, Almost50 wrote:
In post 39, CheekyTeeky wrote:Is it weird that I'm townreading NM?
For someone who knows both you and N_M, I'd say it is! :lol:
But he's conf. town! :lol:

What do you make of his reaction to your entrance into the game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also after today it's always lylo if we don't nail both scum so today is our only investigative day right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's a little early to be planning Lylo when there's two players who could potentially be harder to read than NM. Sausage, Elsa, NM, A50 are all players I'm familiar with. No idea about Bob.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 52, Almost50 wrote:Let me put it this way: If you want me in LyLo, you had better be willing to lose the game if I'm scum. If you are alright losing to me (if I was scum) then that's fine. If you're going to get cold feet and second guess my alignment when it matters most though, then it's better to flip me now.
I'll sort this out by the end of the day, I'm still weirded out that you're preemptively trying to confirm yourself before two players have had a chance to post something of substance. Like can we just try and find scum?
In post 52, Almost50 wrote:Note: I'm ONLY picking the IC for D2, not planning the whole thing for LyLo. I mean, I didn't specify whom to investigate next, did I? I'm leaving it up to you all to decide the following pair.
In post 49, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also after today it's always lylo if we don't nail both scum so today is our only investigative day right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 52, Almost50 wrote:Note: I'm ONLY picking the IC for D2, not planning the whole thing for LyLo. I mean, I didn't specify whom to investigate next, did I? I'm leaving it up to you all to decide the following pair.
Actually this would mean you're thinking that there's at least one scum in you/nm if you keep thinking that we get another investigation day.

Why are you scumreading NM?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ehhh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well this is Elsa scum eh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

None, I don't need meta to see your intent here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's interesting that you jump to the assumption that I'm scumreading you because you're "serious." I'll break it down for you:
In post 28, Elsa Jay wrote:I really shouldn't be typing at my register but fuck it. I can do 2 sentences at a time, still more then Not Maf.
You're trying too hard to look like you're engaged in the game, you cast shade on NM saying you can do better than him even at work - which is quite unnecessary because in terms of mislynches in a mountainous Lylo game he's automatically our biggest liability. Therefore you're too concerned with how you appear instead of gauging people's alignments.
In post 31, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you at a Wendy's POS right now?
On my phone actually. Like how I always play.
You're overdefensive because you're misinterpreting people's jokes/digs from a conf biased scum pov.
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 47, Almost50 wrote:@SK.. er.. EJ :P : Who would you like to investigate? If you don't have time yet, then what time will you get off work?
I mean, tbh, I wont feel to bad taking the NK bullet if I'm invested with scum if you dont trust me. Taking myself out I know 2/5 of you are scum and I got no damn chance of reading you all right day 1.
Downplaying your ability to read people. I know you're pretty good at finding town, by now you should already have me as obv town (so should everyone else tbh). Regardless downplaying your ability gives you an out not to trap yourself/buddy by providing reads. Interesting that you're willing to sacrifice yourself here but then...
In post 59, Elsa Jay wrote:NotMaf is NotMaf and will be dealt with accordingly. Currently don't see anyone here as optimal, but picking out of the playerlist isn't good when 2 of the players only have hit confirmed in 1 post.
Then why are you picking players? Scum love not maf and leaving him until lylo, which it looks like you're leading up to here.

In post 59, Elsa Jay wrote:This is Currently just Cheeky vs Almost with NotMaf and Elsa spectating. Hopefully that changes. Otherwise voting Cheeky AND Almost seems like it'll bare fruit one way or another.

So my hypothetical votes currently Almost and Cheeky, if only because this is only currently a 4p and NotMaf isn't offering anything concrete like always.
You're assuming that A50 v Me are TvS but rather than give a stance one way or the other you just want to put us up for inspection, knowing one of us will die. Why aren't you just looking for scum instead of sacrificing 1 of 2 loud players who can lead? Especially when you've said that we shouldn't be picking from the list this early. You're also hedging a lot "if this doesn't change" "only because"

In an ideal world from a scum PoV and assuming A50 is town, you get both A50 and I up for invest, kill A50 and hope I chase my tail trying to sort NM/you/two people who haven't posted yet. Perfect setup to win actually.
In post 61, Elsa Jay wrote:Because if I die, there will be no buffer and town will be fucked. I'm not a Martyr they'd follow. You and Cheekyky are.

Suddenly not so willing to sacrifice.

In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:Well clearly that's the problem.

What you see now is my "Jay" state. The state in which Elsa actually isnt affecting my actions.
Why are you talking to me like you know I'm town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 73, Bicephalous Bob wrote:cheeky is writing a case (I'm flipping on whether it's genuine or not. It kinda feels like he wants to be a real townie with real thoughts)
But I'm a real boy! *nose grows*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 78, Saudade wrote:Game solved good bye dont prod me
You think A50/NM are doing the whole reverse reverse psychology skit?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 75, Bicephalous Bob wrote:This game made more sense when I just woke up, probably because it feels like a dream.

This playerlist appears to be a tight bunch. Can anyone confirm/deny that these posts make sense for the personalities that wrote them?
In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:What you see now is my "Jay" state. The state in which Elsa actually isnt affecting my actions. My intention is to help the town despite the fact 2 of the 6 players isn't even here and NotMaf leaves us with 3 speakers and a memer. Elsa can't exist in an environment with so little to do, so I'm taking this seriously.
In post 66, Almost50 wrote:The second needed >me< to spot. You're saying none of N_M, Saudade or Bob fit the role of a scum leader, but I'm afraid I know you think of N_M as indeed a scum leader.

One "minor" thing too, is that you didn't invite me to this game when you knew a slot is likely to be replaced. I chalked that off on the account that (a) I told you I wasn't much into micros, and (b) you were at work when the replacement request was posted by the mod, and I responded withing like 10 minutes or so, so I'm disregarding this one for all practical purposes.
Yes they make sense coming from them, although making sense isn't AI.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tell me more tell me more
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok so I'm on the fence about A50. As scum I don't understand why he would submit himself for investingation unless.

1. He know noone would take him seriously and assume he was town for offering.
2. He is hardcore and willing to take NM out at the risk of dying himself.

1. Is possible and I've noticed he said people "don't have to follow his plan" which is the kind of backtracking I was looking out for.
2. Is unlikely as I'm sure he would pick a better town kill to sacrifice himself for. This could potentially be distancing tactics if NM is scum and 1 is also true, but I find it very unlikely that they would be ballsy enough to open practically claiming the whole scumteam. Another clue that NM/A50 are not on the same team is NM's reaction to his entrance - I don't think SvS say "Yay" to their replacement buddy in the main thread.

I kind of have a bad habit of scumreading A50 unfortunately so while there are things I don't like I'll wait and see how he goes.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 84, Saudade wrote:
In post 82, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tell me more tell me more
Listen for any epsilon greater than zero...
You're 3 smart 5 me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Saudade, EJ
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 90, Almost50 wrote:N_M claiming Scum is silly, but he does it as either alignment. Him welcoming me with a "yay" is also NAI, because we both simply like to play with each other, be it on the same team or pitting our wits vs each other.
My point was that if you were scum together he would've said that in the scum pt.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

A50 I'm surprised that after many games together you still don't understand how I play.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 98, Almost50 wrote:You are a touch paranoid and will second guess your reads and choices often
I'm very paranoid intentionally, you'll note that although I call people scum often I end up lynching them rarely as town. Its part of my sorting process. For example - have I ever mislynched you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 104, Not_Mafia wrote:But Cheeky isn’t a bad scum player
shhhh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sausage is town.

VOTE: Elsa, Bob
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

He is town A50. He is just really effing wrong.

Like what benefit does he have coming in here and trying to start a wagon on you and me? He already knows that Elsa is under scrutiny - so why would he vote with his buddy? Another scenario is where Sausage is scum and Elsa town but then that still does nothing to ease the wagon on him/Elsa by following her actions.

I believe his read on me because he hasn't played with me enough to understand that every game my dynamics are different but its my intent that remains the same.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sausage and I just finished a game where I caught him in his first post. I'm not yet feeling the scum vibes he gives off pretty well.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like as caught scum he actually freezes and doesn't take stances. He's autoclearing me/A50 with his current actions.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

A50 can you confirm that you understand that if we check two town and one days that we are at Lylo tomorrow and that means that we have no investigations left.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

One dies*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok as long as stop going on about there being more invests on our path to victory.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NM, Elsa
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Its weirding me out that you're sheeping me A50.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sausage if you don't update your read on me in your next post I'll rescind my townread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually Elsa doesn't make sense as SvS with NM because of the early shade she threw at him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: A50, Elsa? Lemme leave my vote here while I reread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually I'm ok with this. A50 prepare for my first possible mislynch of you :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh wait its not even a lynch! Prepare for dying N1. Which apparently you're used to anyway.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh yeah I think you're scum! Sorry thought I said that already.

NM sheep me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

A50 is scum, doubt = zero.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

(Guys this is the part where you all quick wagon A50, Elsa and we win the game)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guys check this out:

viewtopic.php?p=10059718#p10059718

Next look at

viewtopic.php?p=10060395#p10060395

And you'll see the true power of doubt = zero D1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 161, Almost50 wrote:Yeah, just like I was scum in the game on MU. I know you're Town but I won't (and can't) afford to have you in LyLo. Suadade is Scum and you are the Town that will be NK'd tonight so we can try to investigate the next 2 (myself and N_M) tomorrow and if N_M is Town then he and Bob lynch EJ.
You have no fire. You have a scum tone tell similar to NSG.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

As a sidenote: BiBob if you ever run that competitive mafia set-up in your sig I'd love to play it. Seems outdated though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

But but. Don't you want to win?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 170, Saudade wrote:you are voting for.. Elsa Jay? lol
Do you townread them?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 172, Saudade wrote:More than I do you
Ok, have you noticed that the sorting of you that you expected has actually been done to Elsa?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guys one of the worst things that's ever happened to me just happened last night so tentative VLA because it might be good to keep myself occupied. Will post when I can.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol you got a discord?!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll be ok. Thanks for your concern <3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Saudade, Elsa
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

L-1
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

D: well it's not like you're dying. We're just gonna get the 411 on ya. Anything you want to confess?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I love you too xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao. You should've voted with me when you had the chance. Go see my greatness in the dead thread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

One day you'll learn to read me boy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Almost50
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wait it's lylo right?

UNVOTE: A50 consider him the person I want lynched today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol you're so full of it A50.

Watch noone will hammer because you're scum. From my PoV it's A50 and Bob. Could be NM but Idk right now. 2/3 chances of hitting scum isn't bad.

So A50 blaming me for not following his plan of voting for him/NM is ludicrous as he voted Saudade for following his plan, saying it was a test. He also said he 100% townread me and we all know A50 is much better than saying "it's all your fault you must be scum"

Whoever is town please don't vote me yet. Elsa sorry I really thought you were scum, Saudade I knew was town but I figured 1 for 1 was ok if we could just get an invest through.

It's not all bad though because doubt = zero still has 100% accuracy D1 :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 227, Almost50 wrote:My advice is for you to vote here too. That'd be L-1.. N_M's favourite situation, and I bet you whatever you want he won't hammer!!!
This is disgusting btw lmao. A50 you're so much better than this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If you read A50's ISO it's all bad - where is his intent to solve? Read my ISO and my sorting is quite obvious. I wish Saudade didn't self-hammer as town but eh live and learn. I still love sausage.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If you guys want me to dissect A50s actions for you I will but I'm not going to bother if you're going to vote me anyway because nothing pisses me off more than spending time on a game just to lose at lylo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not panicking I'm defending myself because I hate losing. If people can't see through you it's not my fault lol. "EJ come get revenge" oh please you're so obvious as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 232, Almost50 wrote:That's why you unvoted quickly because you realized it would draw attention to yourself
Also, I've never shied away from attention as either alignment so this argument highlights how you're attaching meaning to my actions that just isn't there. I unvoted on the off chance I was wrong and the scum team would come in and hammer but now you've confirmed yourself as scum to me so I'm happy sitting here all "I told you so"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 234, Elsa Jay wrote:I've never actually played with Scum!Almost though. I can tell something is off though.

Who'd be his partner, Cheeky?
Well from our PoV it has to be NM or Bob. Im leaning Bob but will look deeper in a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 73, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Leaning scum on Elsa ever since she copied NM's confirm message, NM feels like town, monkey is trying to be something, cheeky is writing a case (I'm flipping on whether it's genuine or not. It kinda feels like he wants to be a real townie with real thoughts), and lurker 2 is lurking.

VOTE: Elsa, Sausage

I will get back to this once I get out of bed.
I mean this is pretty bad in hindsight, he just agrees with the wagon on you for "copying NM" which doesn't really make sense as a scumtell.

Also how does NM feel like town?? None of these thoughts are hard to pull off as scum so could be interpreted as scum trying to look game-solvey as it lacks the nuance, depth and conviction I'd expect from a towny.

Also in hindsight lack of trying is probably towny in this setup although I'll admit thats NAI for NM.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 90, Almost50 wrote:Bob's entrance was townie.. kinda. I think my read list is @:

Town: CT >> Bob >> N_M/EJ >> Saudade :Scum
This is also the only time he mentions Bob so eh.

Also these do not look like svs interactions:
In post 45, Almost50 wrote:
In post 39, CheekyTeeky wrote:Is it weird that I'm townreading NM?
For someone who knows both you and N_M, I'd say it is! :lol:
In post 69, Almost50 wrote:@N_M: rad the rules, man! :lol: You need to vote TWO PLAYERS
So yeah A50, Bob is probs where it's at.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 54, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Actually this would mean you're thinking that there's at least one scum in you/nm if you keep thinking that we get another investigation day.

Why are you scumreading NM?
In post 56, Almost50 wrote:The guy CLAIMED SCUM! He outright claimed SCUM. He didn't even greet us in the way he usually does " 'sup c**ts"
In post 85, CheekyTeeky wrote:Another clue that NM/A50 are not on the same team is NM's reaction to his entrance - I don't think SvS say "Yay" to their replacement buddy in the main thread
In post 95, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 90, Almost50 wrote:N_M claiming Scum is silly, but he does it as either alignment. Him welcoming me with a "yay" is also NAI, because we both simply like to play with each other, be it on the same team or pitting our wits vs each other.
My point was that if you were scum together he would've said that in the scum pt.
A50 can't get his story straight on NM. I'm pretty convinced they aren't SvS. Also don't think A50 as town tries to discredit my townread on NM.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 240, Almost50 wrote:
In post 239, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 can't get his story straight on NM. I'm pretty convinced they aren't SvS. Also don't think A50 as town tries to discredit my townread on NM.
Again, defending
N_M
. Likw, she started off with A50+N_M/Bob and soon after is seesawing N_M to limit the lynchpool to A50/Bob. If you can't see it you've got to be blind.
Well you actually limited the lynchpool to Me vs You today. I'm talking about who town should lynch tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why am I not surprised?

You say that you're leaning me but you have nothing better than discussing my lylo vote and you haven't explained why you read A50 as any alignment. Why is A50 townier than me? What are your thoughts on NM? Any kind of sorting would be helpful from you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Elsa vote A50, it will prove he's scum when noone hammers him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NM if you're town don't be a derp (again). I'm 100% confident A50 is scum. Literally anyone can vote him to confirm at any time.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 255, Almost50 wrote:What id he's NOT_Town?? :P
Then him voting you still confirms you're scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NM prove you're town and post without hammering
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: A50 since noone wants to conf. scum him lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

GG.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow this was actually my worst game ever with 1/5 reads correct. A50 I didn't scumread you just because of who you are I made points you could have refuted, you could have done the same but instead insisted on mechanically clearing people out the gate. If you're going to turn into one of those uppity players that plays for himself alone that's not on me, that's your decision. I admit this isn't my best game but I'm man enough to say I fucked up and I'm pretty torn up about my streak being over. Anyway Gg scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

There are so many things wrong with your post but idrc, you're right I'm wrong. You're great I'm shit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also I finally saw scum NM so that was exciting...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 287, OkaPoka wrote:TBH I was stalking and I thought cheeky vs a50 was SvS
Oh man... :oops:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 289, Elsa Jay wrote:Well, when you have 2 strong personalities who are both town clash in a 6p, that tends to happen, yeah.
Yeah we do clash a lot lol. I'll tone it down in future.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 288, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 286, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also I finally saw scum NM so that was exciting...
I didn't even have to do anything, everyone was just randomly townreading me, the perfect NK was available, the game was served to us on a silver platter

Bon Appetite :lol:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”