micro 833: a coalition (D O N E)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

Vote count 1.4

lynch:

TesXX (1):
Gamma Emerald
northsidegal (1):
YurikoJasmine
skitter30 (1):
DVa
DVa (1):
Raya36

not voting (5):
The Dark Wanderer, skitter30, probs a robot, TesXX, northsidegal

coalition:

• Raya36
    : skitter30, The Dark Wanderer, northsidegal, Raya36, probs a robot

• The Dark Wanderer
    : The Dark Wanderer, skitter30, northsidegal, TesXX, DVa
  • Gamma Emerald
    : The Dark Wanderer, northsidegal, Gamma Emerald, probs a robot
  • northsidegal
    : northsidegal, Gamma Emerald, YurikoJasmine, Raya36
  • skitter30
    : skitter30, The Dark Wanderer, northsidegal, Raya36
  • YurikoJasmine
    : YurikoJasmine, The Dark Wanderer, TesXX
  • DVa
    : The Dark Wanderer, DVa, Gamma Emerald
  • probs a robot
    : northsidegal, Raya36
  • TesXX
    : none proposed
with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends november 28th at 23:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-11-28 23:00:00)

mod notes
  • skitter is VLA on fridays and saturdays
  • micro 833: a coalition
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by probs a robot »

In post 363, The Dark Wanderer wrote:like, if you take it as a given that myself and yourself are both town and he refuses to allow us into the coalition, that means there's still only a 1/6 chance that his partner fails to make coalition.
I think that trying to discredit people who are playing towny and remove obvious coalition members is a far better scumtell in this setup than openly pushing for yourself to be in the coalition. (which most people will do)
This is an interesting stance which I like for town.
It is also incorrect per scum play in the previous runnings of this setup I believe.

Still a towny thought. I also believe that the fact TDW's approach to the game is not as scum indicative as I had first registered.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 am

Post by probs a robot »

beep boop
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:43 am

Post by probs a robot »

In post 364, The Dark Wanderer wrote:Also he says really silly things about me being 'scum who is cornered' because I suspected him and DVa when I was in most people's coalitions that I don't believe come from someone genuinely reading the game.
Most of what Robot puts in thread feels like agenda laden turd designed to discredit and attack the people that pose a threat to his wolf pack while making a show of 'not wanting to be in the coalition'.
With regards to the not wanting to be in coalition thing it feels like something a wolf would say to look villa moreso than a villa would actually say knowing that it hurts their wincondition.
Would you please indicate which parts of my ISO you believe are inconsistent with me reading the game?

I have thoroughly parsed the posts within this thread. My up-to-dateness is beyond question. Initially I had catalogued your discrediting read on me to be scum indicative. It makes me curious to see you have done the same to me.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 am

Post by probs a robot »

I am recognising a repetition of DVa's quick, loose style of forming townreads between here and the linked game. This is a positive experience. Is this... joy? Too soon to tell. I will report back.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 363, The Dark Wanderer wrote:like, if you take it as a given that myself and yourself are both town and he refuses to allow us into the coalition, that means there's still only a 1/6 chance that his partner fails to make coalition.
I think that trying to discredit people who are playing towny and remove obvious coalition members is a far better scumtell in this setup than openly pushing for yourself to be in the coalition. (which most people will do)
i mean it's not like his vote in particular is needed to get someone into the coalition either way
in the last setup at least not caring about wanting to be in the coalition was a pretty strong towntell in general; gamma was scum there and he was the only person acting really weird about not being in it (ie when he got hurted out of it by one person despite being in iirc three other people's he OMGUS scumread the hurter for trying to remove him from being in the coalition despite being townread or something along those lines)

==
In post 365, DVa wrote:I do have two completed scum games on site -- Dolphins and Newbie 1893, so if you need a scum game for comparison those are available.
i actually skimmed both of these last week
i think you're out of the scumrange you exhibited in dolphins
i'm not sure if you're out of the scumrange you exhibited in the newbie so i felt like this excercise was kinda inconclusive for me

part of what's bothering me about you is that you're definitely active on site but i feel like your presence here is very ... idk the right word - lacking? show-up-occasionally-and-go-through-the-motions-y? like you're kinda here but i'm not super getting the vibe that you're *into* this game if that makes sense

it could be that you were busy with other games that have since finished so how you interact here will be different? idk
In post 369, DVa wrote:I'm not sure that means I want to reevaluate my townread of Gamma here, but I do think I need to review my notes and make sure my reasons for townreading him are solid.
are you good at reading him historically?

i can sometimes townread him right but i confuse apathy with scumminess with him - i'm finding him not really doing anything to be scummy in a general sense but i don't know if it's scummy for him in particular since i just finished a game with him where he was apathetic and got mislynched

i don't really know how to read him rn
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by probs a robot »

northsidegal
The Dark Wanderer
Raya36
probs a robot
TesXX
YurikoJasmine
Gamma Emerald
DVa

skitter30

I am wondering whether this reality can be operated within.
It is my opinion that I have allocated too much battery to time in reading DVa; while I am beginning to think she may be town, I do not think that if I include her in the coalition I am capable of later having a more decisive read on her. Therefore she presents as a poor choice.

Skitter, I need to re-evaluate but I do not think I can heal her in good conscience. She is simply not towny.

TDW I am coming around on, though I feel his reads need re-evaluation and reality checking. I am pleased to offer adequate objectivity in this regard! ^_^

northsidegal is towny. Raya is towny. I am convincing myself that Yuriko is towny.
TesXX and Gamma need to contribute more. Both do sit above null for me. But the read will shake.

Is {nsg, TDW, Raya} along with two of {Yuriko, Tes, Gamma} an adequate solve? If so my sources support a coalition of 5 of those 6 omitting Gamma. I would appreciate Tes' real time interactions. He is currently the second I would remove. Yuriko is the least likely I would remove in this category, but that will depend on Gamma and Tes' contributions.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by probs a robot »

For context, probabilities of town to mafia are approximately:

{probs a robot}
{northsidegal}
{Raya36}
{The Dark Wanderer}
{Yuriko}
{Tes, Gamma, DVa}
{skitter30}

I believe my radars detected a possible SvS interaction with skitter earlier in the game. I shall review security footage and report back.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 381, probs a robot wrote:Skitter, I need to re-evaluate but I do not think I can heal her in good conscience. She is simply not towny.

do tell
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by probs a robot »

Regard it as a very gaping absence of a townread for the time being.

Apologies for being unengaging. I do need to re-evaluate you more thoroughly and genuinely engage with you.

Where are your reads at currently?
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by probs a robot »

Is there anything else in my last few posts which you would like to discuss?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

a) am i actively scummy to you atm or just exhibiting a 'very gaping absence of a townread'?

b)
In post 384, probs a robot wrote:Apologies for being unengaging. I do need to re-evaluate you more thoroughly and genuinely engage with you.
i'd appreciate this

c)
In post 381, probs a robot wrote:TesXX and Gamma need to contribute more. Both do sit above null for me. But the read will shake.
how are you reading gamma?

d) reads
nsg is town i'm pretty sure (it is in part based on how active and engaged she is and i get kinda paranoid when she doesn't post for a while)

tdw's posts just kinda bleed town to me; i don't super know how to explain that better

tending town on raya; i like her thought process and the way she's approaching the game

tess and yuriko are in roughly the same category - i liked their early content and so they're both slightly above null (i don't particularly feel comfortable healing other tho atm; i'm not *that* confident in the read)

after thinking about it again, i've come to the conclusion that you *probably* aren't the person that i was thinking of. i like that you aren't trying to get into the coalition. i don't find much of what you've posted besides that to be ai tbh. i think the best part of your iso is your vizzy case but i don't feel super good townreading you off of that since you formed that read before you joined the game and knew your alignment

i don't have a read on gamma and i've been trying to get people to explain theirs but i haven't had much luck

the dva read i just talked about a few posts up and is like the scummy side of null for me

e)
In post 381, probs a robot wrote:while I am beginning to think she may be town, I do not think that if I include her in the coalition I am capable of later having a more decisive read on her.
is this for the case where the coalition fails?
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 386, skitter30 wrote:a) am i actively scummy to you atm or just exhibiting a 'very gaping absence of a townread'?
The latter.
You do not strike me as the type of player who wolfs heavily as a wolf. You have a lot of probing and potent content (I hope that these acronyms are not offensive to humans, and articulate my point!). This comes from town more often than it comes from scum, on principle. But I do not believe that you have produced any content which is difficult to produce as scum. There is also not a lot of content which forces towny avenues of conversation, or nuanced sorting conversations to develop. Your contributions feel as though you are floating; floating well, but floating nonetheless.

Though this is interesting. Although we occupy differing positions in each others' lists of reads, the more detailed functions of our reads on each other are fairly similar!
That is prompting me to allocate more memory to sorting you soon. I believe if we are both aligned with the town, there is a middle ground for us to find.
skitter30 wrote:how are you reading gamma?
I believe that Gamma is town more often than scum.
This is not a strong read...and his continued absence is not assisting with it.
skitter30 wrote:is this for the case where the coalition fails?
Yes.
As a caveat: It would be unwise to create a coalition on the basis that the coalition will always fail. (In other words, I will be including players I townread)
But it is sheer madness to put unsortable players into the coalition. Keeping them outside of the coalition increases the probability they will be solved via night kill if town dramatically, and creates a less urgent basis for sorting them.

So I will always solve as though the coalition will fail, but I will not be working towards a coalition which I expect to fail.
DVa is very unlikely to form part of any final coalition I approve.
I will ensure an update is issued promptly if this stance changes.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 387, probs a robot wrote:You do not strike me as the type of player who wolfs heavily as a wolf. You have a lot of probing and potent content (I hope that these acronyms are not offensive to humans, and articulate my point!). This comes from town more often than it comes from scum, on principle. But I do not believe that you have produced any content which is difficult to produce as scum. There is also not a lot of content which forces towny avenues of conversation, or nuanced sorting conversations to develop. Your contributions feel as though you are floating; floating well, but floating nonetheless.
tbh i dont' think i'm out of my scumrange yet
that's kinda why i was a little surprised to see tdw just declare me town like that on the previous page because idk sometimes i towntell *hard* and i haven't gotten there yet imo

idk i feel like the game is kinda stagnant a bit with a lot of players not being super active so i'm kinda just prodding at things to see if anything will be that *spark* to make things happen
In post 387, probs a robot wrote:I believe that Gamma is town more often than scum.
This is not a strong read...and his continued absence is not assisting with it.
can you point so some posts of his that you liked when you have a chance?
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 5, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thank god the game finally started
Also thank god I’m Town
Unfortunately I have a less well-known table to work with (though not by much of a margin I think, just by 1 parson)
But I also have less confidence in my ability to read this table
This opening post is largely fluffy.
I believe Gamma makes this as either alignment. Tonally, it is fine. I do like the fact he has analysed the playerlist but this is very easy to do as scum.
1% town.
In post 9, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, northsidegal wrote:mini 2042 day one :thonking:

VOTE: dva

HEAL: nsg
Yeah that was strange
In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:The daystart pm
Existence in the thread without participation likely comes from scum slightly more than town.
Regardless, this is not a pro-RVS setup so it is not a good tell.
0.5% scum.
In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually last time I was in this setup I rolled scum and got stuck in a losing scenario, and I made the comment I’d like to try again either as town or with a better scum partner
So you can speculate all you want about partners, but I wouldn’t consider that to be a reason to townclear me
HEAL: The Datk Wanderer though, the thought process seems genuine
I did like this response to TDW's opening point.
This exchange does feels overly harmonious, but this game did have an unexciting beginning. Very little grit or drama. Uncharacteristic of mafia games. Further analysis needed.
I have no strong feelings regarding Gamma one way or the other. However, I do believe it is town indicative for TDW regardless of Gamma's alignment.
In post 21, Gamma Emerald wrote:Overreaction spotted
VOTE: YurikoJasmine
For a game with low RVS equity, I do like his willingness to vote here.
Still not easy to fake. Still a nice reaction.
In post 36, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, northsidegal wrote:
In post 18, The Dark Wanderer wrote:HEAL: Gamma Emerald
HEAL: The Dark Wanderer

the way that gamma emerald entered the game feels town to me. dont think that he, as wolf, enters the game expressing his relief at having rolled town

skitter30 is also possibly town as well for inquiring about yurikojasmine's potential language barrier as opposed to using it as an excuse to push her

i think dvas entrance was somewhat awkward but im still open to it being awkward-awkward as opposed to wolf-awkward
i could agree with you about gamma, but i think that's a pretty weak reason to townread skitter.
Why do you not have the same skepticism skitter exhibited?
Given that your post was not exact skepticism but was rather a roundabout question, Gamma appears to have run an analytical_mindset.exe command when parsing it.
This is not a strong town indicator, but is slightly towny.

RUN TIME ERROR
It is time for me to run
I will resume this later

Feel free to respond to the above in any capacity

Spoiler:
In post 51, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 37, northsidegal wrote:because i agree with his reasoning? obviously not as strongly as he does given that i haven't healed you while he has, but given your seeming enthusiasm i would agree that it's more likely to come from town than scum.

that's something of a strange question to parse, really. do you expect me to have the same opinion as skitter or something?
I expect your opinion to be similar. You and skitter both had the info TDW didn’t

In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: TesXX
My vote in 21 was semi-serious with the intent of getting a better read on people, and your post responding to it was overall scummy, very narrative driven pushing of me
In post 57, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, northsidegal wrote:
In post 37, northsidegal wrote:because i agree with his reasoning? obviously not as strongly as he does given that i haven't healed you while he has, but given your seeming enthusiasm i would agree that it's more likely to come from town than scum.

that's something of a strange question to parse, really. do you expect me to have the same opinion as skitter or something?
I expect your opinion to be similar. You and skitter both had the info TDW didn’t
i don't see how that info is meant to negate what he said. if anything, in my mind it supports the conclusion - it would make sense to me that you wouldn't want to have to repeat that same experience (although in some sense i suppose you could want to use what you learned from that game to win this one - i find that unlikely, though. it wasn't like the concept of "be active and get townread" wasn't known to you playing the last time)
That makes sense
But I actually did quite well, the only thing I feel that could have significantly helped that game was a better partner
Which is why I made the comment about it being usable for partner spec
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:re: me challenging townreads on me: I’m more likely to do it as Town because I’m trying to read others as well as being townread, but Ill certainly do it as scum if I feel confident enough to do so
In post 74, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the f
In post 78, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEAL: northsidegal
HEAL: Gamma Emerald
Btw anyone else notice TesXX has me in his coalition despite scumreading me?
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 84, DVa wrote:
Gamma would you like to dance?
The night is young but yes I would like to dance with you.
In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEAL: DVa
In post 109, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 99, Raya36 wrote:
Any reasoning for this?
She healed me so I healed back
I might change it later but while I’m still in fun mode I’m gonna leave it
In post 124, Gamma Emerald wrote:eddie cane?
I like this alt btw
In post 245, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 149, probs a robot wrote:
In post 147, DVa wrote:I'm DVa, fam, of course I'm friendly with MEKA! :3
Is this the appropriate time to suggest a bump of fists?
Ah... alas, I have no fists...
This is just the best thing ever
In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 156, northsidegal wrote:
I like this alt btw
what makes you think that our friend the robot (probably) is mr edward canery?

this is not game related, just wondering. haven't seen eddie cane in a while
Posting style when I strip away the robotic quirks.
In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 188, DVa wrote:
In post 187, probs a robot wrote:Do you think that if I replaced into a scum slot, I would enter the thread any differently?
I do. I don't mean your meme opening posts, I mean your sorting posts afterward, particularly your aggressive tone

You might come in as scum trying to sort, but I would be pretty surprised if you wrote the posts the way that you did
I think this is a good read
HEAL: probs a robot
Btw if DVa and probs a robot hydra they should be probs an omnic
In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 225, northsidegal wrote:
In post 222, probs a robot wrote:I would support it, patching in Gamma Emerald instead of TDW and pending further interactions with TesXX in particular.
you would support it?

that raises an interesting question that i'd like to put out to everyone: who would be willing to support a coalition that didn't contain themselves in it?
Town who understood they probably wouldn’t be in the true coalition but support the proposed one?
Scum who has a buddy in it?
I can think of a couple reasons, why can’t you think of one?
In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 235, probs a robot wrote:@northsidegal, do you see what I see with town!DVa? I am seriously reconsidering my current read on her.
Btw I have another thought on who this guy might be
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 250, DVa wrote:
In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:Posting style when I strip away the robotic quirks.
this was my first impression too but what do you think of his shade when skitter calls him out?
That was talking about who I thought robot was
On the read I think his association read is not that good but I don’t see why it’s scummy
In post 259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 256, probs a robot wrote:Gamma, have your reads progressed at all? Besides healing me, of course.
I do have a comment to your last post, though I am still analysing various sources to provide a concise accurate response.
Not really, I’ve been in silly mode for a while
The closest I got to getting serious was when I noted Tes still had me in his coalition
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 260, probs a robot wrote:Do you still believe Tes is scum?
Yeah but I haven’t really gotten strong feeling of that lately
In post 261, skitter30 wrote:gamma did you think tess's first post of heals/votes was serious?
I thought it was initially
I still have a concern about how Tes wasn’t being mindful of it
In post 262, northsidegal wrote:
In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:Town who understood they probably wouldn’t be in the true coalition but support the proposed one?
it wasn't a "who would do this" in the sense of disbelief, it was a literal question of which people
Ok
Well I would definitely do it as evidenced by last game
In post 265, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 263, DVa wrote:
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:On the read I think his association read is not that good but I don’t see why it’s scummy
the whole thing we're doing is pressing people on the strength of their townreads. skitter scumcasing his predecessor is a good chance for him to directly address the accusations against him, and instead he just shades it.

idk, maybe you're right and he's a lot lazier than I thought he'd be given the aggressive tone of his earlier post. but I would have thought he'd see the skitter case as an opportunity, not a threat
This actually makes a fair amount of sense
robot, the ball is in your court
In post 266, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw thoughts on the hydra name?
In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s too much bumping
In post 312, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 308, probs a robot wrote:Hello computer user GAMMA EMERALD
How is your day progressing?
Would you consider it customary for me to address you in such fashion?
Are we... friands?
My day is fine thank you
I think that is an acceptable way to address me
And yea I would say we’re friends. Do you mind if I call you Alter Ego?
In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:@DVa I’m here, any reads you’d like? I recall Raya asking about some so I’ll try to get back to him as well.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 388, skitter30 wrote:tbh i dont' think i'm out of my scumrange yet
that's kinda why i was a little surprised to see tdw just declare me town like that on the previous page because idk sometimes i towntell *hard* and i haven't gotten there yet imo
Did you exhibit characteristics outside of your scumrange in the previous running of this setup?
I agree, TDW's declaration that you are town felt premature. I am also exhausted by his read of myself, and to a lesser extent DVa.
Would like to speak to him further.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

there were a few things in particular that i would have reacted differently to as scum
holistically not really tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

this post stuck with me a lot and i still don't really like it
In post 268, skitter30 wrote: i thought it was pretty obvious that it was a meme/rvs/not serious or whatever

you caling out tess for not removing you from his coalition while saying he thought you were sketchy is a little surface-level imo

like you found him in an inconsistency so you're pushing him for it but i'm not sure if this is actually scummy or means anything from him beyond 'not changing his rvs post'
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: TesXX
My vote in 21 was semi-serious with the intent of getting a better read on people, and your post responding to it was overall scummy, very narrative driven pushing of me
I do agree in a knee jerk capacity that Tes' post regarding Gamma was, as I believe computer user TDW put it, "incredibly wolfy". Furthermore I think the hesitancy free irritation in this post is towny. Regrettably his following posts have been a regression in likeable tonality which I believe it is easy to attribute to scum.
In post 57, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, northsidegal wrote:

i don't see how that info is meant to negate what he said. if anything, in my mind it supports the conclusion - it would make sense to me that you wouldn't want to have to repeat that same experience (although in some sense i suppose you could want to use what you learned from that game to win this one - i find that unlikely, though. it wasn't like the concept of "be active and get townread" wasn't known to you playing the last time)
That makes sense
But I actually did quite well, the only thing I feel that could have significantly helped that game was a better partner
Which is why I made the comment about it being usable for partner spec
I have consulted my databases for an adequate response to this post.
While I do not feel my criteria were adequate to acquire the correct phrase within my 0.001 second search, I have returned the following value and will stick with it:

THIS SUX
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:re: me challenging townreads on me: I’m more likely to do it as Town because I’m trying to read others as well as being townread, but Ill certainly do it as scum if I feel confident enough to do so
In post 74, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the f
These posts are not potently alignment indicative but feel faintly pure within the context of discussing Gamma being scum very recently.
Here is the post I expressed issues with the tonality of.
I believe that Gamma's original vote and reaction to Tes were town indicative.
In isolation my database has indicated the correct response to 78 is: who cares?
Within the trajectory of his read on Tes, I still like his critical stance here. Even if it is weak, and somewhat of a 'low blow'.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by probs a robot »

I apologise for the sudden slowness in my responses. In an effort to make continued contributions, I have hacked into a remote device. Regrettably, it is an Apple iMac G3. While its aesthetic and nostalgic values are indisputable, its other values are indisputably crap.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 84, DVa wrote:
Gamma would you like to dance?
The night is young but yes I would like to dance with you.
In post 109, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 99, Raya36 wrote:
Any reasoning for this?
She healed me so I healed back
I might change it later but while I’m still in fun mode I’m gonna leave it
I get similar feelings from this that I got from the Gamma/TDW interactions at game-start. This is a wholesome feeling. I have no alignment read of it.

A part of me wishes that it felt like an affront to gamesolving efforts. Or that it felt like a towny reaction. But neither of these is true. It is just a pleasant reaction.

Is this another example of the experience that my creators defined as "friandship"?
I like this alt btw
:oops: :oops:
I do wish.
<3
In post 245, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 149, probs a robot wrote:
In post 147, DVa wrote:I'm DVa, fam, of course I'm friendly with MEKA! :3
Is this the appropriate time to suggest a bump of fists?
Ah... alas, I have no fists...
This is just the best thing ever
In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 156, northsidegal wrote:
I like this alt btw
what makes you think that our friend the robot (probably) is mr edward canery?

this is not game related, just wondering. haven't seen eddie cane in a while
Posting style when I strip away the robotic quirks.
In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 188, DVa wrote:
In post 187, probs a robot wrote:Do you think that if I replaced into a scum slot, I would enter the thread any differently?
I do. I don't mean your meme opening posts, I mean your sorting posts afterward, particularly your aggressive tone

You might come in as scum trying to sort, but I would be pretty surprised if you wrote the posts the way that you did
I think this is a good read
HEAL: probs a robot
Btw if DVa and probs a robot hydra they should be probs an omnic
There is something instinctively disingenuous-seeming about this.
However, on deeper analysis I think it is plausible and fine.

One could assume the stance that Gamma sheeping his meme townread's townread on a slot with minimal contributions and zero tonality, is wolfy. I would tend to believe that scum in Gamma's position would be somewhat more concerned with the optics of both sheeping their meme townread, and also the unconventional requirements of correctly sorting my alignment so early.

This heal comes from town before scum, I believe.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk
i don't like

most of his other posts i just don't see as being ai. like i can see where you're coming from as you go through his posts but like ... none of it is very strong ot me, or very convincing one way or the other if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@gamma who's scum?
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 225, northsidegal wrote:
In post 222, probs a robot wrote:I would support it, patching in Gamma Emerald instead of TDW and pending further interactions with TesXX in particular.
you would support it?

that raises an interesting question that i'd like to put out to everyone: who would be willing to support a coalition that didn't contain themselves in it?
Town who understood they probably wouldn’t be in the true coalition but support the proposed one?
Is the correct terminology "zasz"? If so, I like the zasz of this post. My radars detected a small town blip again from the running of his analytical_mindset.exe
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 250, DVa wrote:
In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:Posting style when I strip away the robotic quirks.
this was my first impression too but what do you think of his shade when skitter calls him out?
That was talking about who I thought robot was
On the read I think his association read is not that good but I don’t see why it’s scummy
While I am incapable of prejudice.... I am unable to read this objectively. :( Is this a normal way for a human to respond?
In post 259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 256, probs a robot wrote:Gamma, have your reads progressed at all? Besides healing me, of course.
I do have a comment to your last post, though I am still analysing various sources to provide a concise accurate response.
Not really, I’ve been in silly mode for a while
The closest I got to getting serious was when I noted Tes still had me in his coalition
I believe that the potential small townreads of myself and DVa along with his scumread of Tes present enough to form a basis for using had reads. On this basis I both like the fact that Gamma did not feel the need to look as though he had reads; and dislike the lack of "game solving energy".

On the balance of all things, I am approximately null on this post.
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 260, probs a robot wrote:Do you still believe Tes is scum?
Yeah but I haven’t really gotten strong feeling of that lately
In post 261, skitter30 wrote:gamma did you think tess's first post of heals/votes was serious?
I thought it was initially
I still have a concern about how Tes wasn’t being mindful of it
In post 262, northsidegal wrote:
In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:Town who understood they probably wouldn’t be in the true coalition but support the proposed one?
it wasn't a "who would do this" in the sense of disbelief, it was a literal question of which people
Ok
Well I would definitely do it as evidenced by last game
These are unstimulating responses to unstimulating questions.
Humans respond well to stimuli.

SUGGESTION TO MY CREATORS: GIVE ME THE FUNCTION TO PRESENT HUMANS WITH STIMULI AND GAUGE THEIR REACTIONS.

In post 265, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 263, DVa wrote:
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:On the read I think his association read is not that good but I don’t see why it’s scummy
the whole thing we're doing is pressing people on the strength of their townreads. skitter scumcasing his predecessor is a good chance for him to directly address the accusations against him, and instead he just shades it.

idk, maybe you're right and he's a lot lazier than I thought he'd be given the aggressive tone of his earlier post. but I would have thought he'd see the skitter case as an opportunity, not a threat
This actually makes a fair amount of sense
robot, the ball is in your court
My townlean is weakening somewhat around this point.
Hiding behind DVa's point is underwhelming, and he did not seem particularly interested in the response.

This is unlikely heavily indicative of anything, other than the facts that Gamma likes DVa and was underwhelmed by my response. (to be fair, I do not think it was a very interesting leading question.)

There just is not much to be gleaned from this.

I have omitted the posts regarding the formation of our friandship. I believe that they are intended to make me feel warm feelings. Whether or not this is Gamma's intention, dwelling on this risks compromising my objectivity.
In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:@DVa I’m here, any reads you’d like? I recall Raya asking about some so I’ll try to get back to him as well.
I believe Gamma may need to interact with more slots, so that this game may become more solvable.
probs a robot
probs a robot
Goon
probs a robot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by probs a robot »

In post 396, skitter30 wrote:idk
i don't like

most of his other posts i just don't see as being ai. like i can see where you're coming from as you go through his posts but like ... none of it is very strong ot me, or very convincing one way or the other if that makes sense
You did ask for a detailed read on a slot which is, if you will pardon my word play, decisively not decisively readable.

I am aware that humans often raise their expectations when presenting others with tasks which they would like completed. I am sorry if you feel that this exercise has been a disappointment.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”