Micro 843 - Pop Goes the Nightkill (Discussion 2 - Extended)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #350  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 am

In post 348, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also I'm hurt that I can't be part of the blue face crew :cry:
also I'm not sure if this concerns me idunno I'm high lol
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #351  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:20 am

I'd like it if you actually tried to read Reck.

Could you elaborate specifically on how you think I'm "trying too hard" or how my questions don't go anywhere?

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #352  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 am

In post 351, CultOfAthena wrote:how my questions don't go anywhere?
I meant to say I don't feel like ur doing anything with them lol

also I'm not going to try to read Reck because I'm awful at it so there's honestly no point :/
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #353  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:25 am

In post 77, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 64, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm scumreading Reck for getting all serious in the first place contrary to Penguin thinking he's town for being the fun police. I agree that Ari is likely town for the same reason. Also his moonlogic for townreading Reck seems towny.

I entirely agree with this, and it's somewhat baffling to me seeing Reck get townread for what he said there.

On a similar note, I'm liking Penguin for town for to .
Also I hate this
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #354  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 am

In post 352, Alisae wrote:
In post 351, CultOfAthena wrote:how my questions don't go anywhere?
I meant to say I don't feel like ur doing anything with them lol

also I'm not going to try to read Reck because I'm awful at it so there's honestly no point :/

Right. So, again – mind being specific? Because I'm fairly certain I could tell you the intention behind every question I've asked.

In post 353, Alisae wrote:
In post 77, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 64, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm scumreading Reck for getting all serious in the first place contrary to Penguin thinking he's town for being the fun police. I agree that Ari is likely town for the same reason. Also his moonlogic for townreading Reck seems towny.

I entirely agree with this, and it's somewhat baffling to me seeing Reck get townread for what he said there.

On a similar note, I'm liking Penguin for town for to .
Also I hate this

Why?

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #355  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:28 am

All of them

and 65 and 68 are just fairly basic posts that anyone can make of any alignment
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #356  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:34 am

Right.


@Reck, what's your read on me? You had me as town earlier – has that changed?

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #357  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 am

> I can justify all of them
> asks you to justify all of them
> right.

lol
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #358  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:43 am

Oh, is that what you wanted? I assumed it was just sort of a cop out.

Really gonna make me write an essay, huh? Whatever, I'll indulge you. I would like to point out the absurdity of the accusation that every single question I've asked has been aimless. That just very plainly isn't true.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #359  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:53 am

Yes please smiley face :)
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #360  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 am

Spoiler:
In post 37, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 26, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm interested in his motivations for asking a question to which I have the options of:

- Answering that I'm green town, which shows nothing
- Answering that I'm red town, which is obviously not possible, and shows nothing

I'm not letting jokey ha ha im so casual now lemme lurk away Ari get away with anything here

Is... is this a joke? I honestly can't tell. I mean, I'm one to not pick up on jokes, and even I can only imagine that "Red town or green town" has to be a joke, so a response of "" really doesn't make sense to me.

Reck's serious response to what to me seemed like an obvious joke baffled me. As I said, I'm sometimes not the best at picking up on humor, so I wanted to confirm whether or not he was just joking back before I tried to read into it any deeper.

In post 79, CultOfAthena wrote:What's your read on Cheeky, Reck?

Reck's seemed to me to carry the implication that Cheeky was town, as I elaborated on later. If he truly were townreading Cheeky, that would be fine – if he weren't, it would be an inconsistency.

In post 82, CultOfAthena wrote:If she does this a lot as town, why don't you think it's a reason to townread her?

Pressing an inconsistency. Would hopefully either shine light on Reck being scum or get someone—town or scum—to agree with me on someone I townread.

In post 87, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 83, xRECKONERx wrote:i don't recall what alignment cheeky was in any previous game

i just recall frustrating moments where cheeky has read me wrong. consistently. it's not about meta, it's about my read on her ability as a player to read me.

Scum don't make real reads. Do you think cheeky is actually reading you here? You haven't indicated that you think her reasoning is being made up, despite indicating that you think it's very poor.

Same as above.

In post 124, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 103, TTTT wrote:Maestro talk to me about Chickadee plz

That's an oddly specific callout. Did you have something specific in mind?

TTTT posted something weird, I wanted it elaborated on. If there was some specific relationship between Maestro and Chickadee—say, that one could read the other very well—I wanted to know about it.

In post 122, TTTT wrote:
In post 117, Aristophanes wrote:What a surprise! Does this aid in the townread or is it just a fun note?


are you asking if I TR Pengy bc I like how he's reading the game?
if so, yeah it contributes to viewing him more favorably when he sees things in a similar way

I feel like you're conflating a few different things here. Is it that you "like how he's reading the game", or you think he's reading the game similarly to you? Both? I also don't see what him being right about sample role PMs has to do with how you think he's reading the game, or your thoughts being similar.



@Ari, any reads to share?

Aristophanes asked "Does your admission that Penguin is probably right about the sample role PMs aid in your townread of him?" TTTT responded with what he responded with. In the first place, I don't feel like it even addresses the question that Ari asked. Even further, it seemed to me like the first line and the second line were two entirely different things. I wanted him to elaborate on his reasoning to see if he was simply making up reasons for a townread.

I asked Ari if he had any reads to share because he had been posting a lot without really giving any reads of his own, which I took note of.

In post 131, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 127, TTTT wrote:
In post 121, CultOfAthena wrote:{CoA}
{Cheeky, PP}
{Ari}
{Chick, Maestro, Tx4} - Null
{Reck, Majiffy}


these aren't bad at all
Move Chick down to that bottom group
and I'm with you

Why do you scumread Chick?

Chick was null to me, TTTT scumread her. I wanted to hear his reasoning.

I don't think this really requires much justification?

In post 129, TTTT wrote:
In post 124, CultOfAthena wrote:That's an oddly specific callout. Did you have something specific in mind?


nothing specific
but I didn't just pull it out of my ass either
for whatever that's worth

Is this something you plan on elaborating on?

Continuing the same line of questioning in response to an ambiguous response.

In post 149, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 148, Chickadee wrote:Town reading Majiffy and Reck based on interactions with each other mostly.

Mind being a bit more specific?

She was townreading two of my top scumreads for a very ambiguous reason. It's somewhat of a no-brainer to me to ask for elaboration in that scenario—I probably didn't consciously have any of these motivations in mind asking this question, but the motivation is apparent: analyzing the reasoning in terms of Chickadee's own alignment and potentially arguing against it to convince someone.

In post 160, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 159, Majiffy wrote:Bad because their top tier scumreads are myself and most of my TRs

So when you say "most of my TRs", you really just mean Reck, right? Because everyone else at the "bottom" of that list is null. Who are your townreads, if it's more than Reck?

I justify myself right there.

In post 263, CultOfAthena wrote:What exactly is the conclusion being drawn here? It kind of looks like you're saying that you think Reck and Majiffy are scum together, but then you qualify it with "anything can be faked if you're experienced enough". What does that mean? Are you implying that Reck and Majiffy are intentionally faking... being scum together?

Feels like something of a non-conclusion.

These were somewhat rhetorical, somewhat questions that I'd be open to Maestro answering.

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #361  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 am

Anyways, I look forward to your attempt to get me lynched.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #362  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am

My goal isn't to get you lynched
its to provide as much as I can (considering certain factors being I'm completely fucking drained for the day) before I get lynched so I can atleast say I came into the game and gave SOMETHING for people to work with (but people probably won't care anyways)

Also do you townread me?
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #363  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 am

In post 362, Alisae wrote:My goal isn't to get you lynched
its to provide as much as I can (considering certain factors being I'm completely fucking drained for the day) before I get lynched so I can atleast say I came into the game and gave SOMETHING for people to work with (but people probably won't care anyways)

That's very admirable, if you're town. No sarcasm.

Also do you townread me?

This question really makes me feel like you haven't actually read anything I've said very closely at all.

Here, this'll answer your question.

{CoA}
{Penguin, Cheeky}
{TTTT}
{Ari, Chick}
{Majiffy}
{Alisae, Reck}

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #364  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 am

Nah I am I'm just double checking

Why are you trying to convince me you're town if you think I'm scum.
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #365  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:14 am

I'm not? You're trying to make the argument that my questions are aimless. I asked you to be more specific with your accusations so that I could show that you're wrong—you just said "everything", so I showed how you were wrong when it came to everything.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #366  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:16 am

yeah you're probably town
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

CultOfAthena
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #367  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:17 am

You're conflating "arguing against accusations that I am scum in order to show how my scumread's point is absurd" with "trying to convince Alisae that I am town".

Please quote me doing the latter.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #368  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:19 am

Huh I never actually thought about it that away
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Bull City
Pronoun: He

Post Post #369  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 am

In post 339, Alisae wrote:
In post 330, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 316, PenguinPower wrote:Actively prodges until 13 hours left in discussion...

Can die imo.

huh allow me to introduce you to ari's iso

he has spent the entirety of the day making jokes, talking about off-topic shit, or just randomly questioning people while providing no reads of his own.

the only post that could qualify as content is 300 and even then he slips right back into contentless dreck
Isn't that the town ari that always gets mislynched?
dunno, haven't played in awhile.

player with awful lurker meta gets pass on awful lurker meta despite winning games on terrible awful lurker meta as mafia
more at 11
get to know a reckoner

#EmeraldProud

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Bull City
Pronoun: He

Post Post #370  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 am

In post 356, CultOfAthena wrote:Right.


@Reck, what's your read on me? You had me as town earlier – has that changed?

no
get to know a reckoner

#EmeraldProud

mith
Godfather
 
User avatar
Joined: March 27, 2002
Location: Plano, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #371  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 am

Discussion 1 Deadline: (expired on 2019-01-12 14:00:00)

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #372  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 am

I’m up I can try to look at this every few minutes so...
I play the yugioh TCG now.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3438
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

mith
Godfather
 
User avatar
Joined: March 27, 2002
Location: Plano, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #373  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 pm

It is now Night 1. The Mafia have 72 hours to make their choice; the thread will remain closed for a minimum of 24 hours.

mith
Godfather
 
User avatar
Joined: March 27, 2002
Location: Plano, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #374  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 am

The Funeral

Out of respect for the dead the town falls silent as the clock strikes 9. No words will be spoken until morning.

Also out of respect for the dead, everyone starts looking up interesting facts about popcorn on their phones. If everyone weren't so respectful, the innocent might notice that two people aren't looking up popcorn facts at all - they are texting each other and sending commands to their automated Tommy LASER Death Robot (TLDR).

As engrossing as tales of Aztec popcorn dances are, the very respectful town can't help but notice the TLDR make a loud, dramatic entrance into the chapel. It takes aim at Chickadee and ZAP. Then the robot is gone, before the town can react to stop it.

Such an extraordinary event seems to warrant a great deal of discussion... but alas, the town is bound by funeral etiquette and respect for the dead (and dying). Still, the ordinances have less to say about the raising of hands, pointing, and execution...



Chickadee (Vanilla Town) has been hit with a lethal dose of radiation. It is now Voting 1. Chickadee will vote first, and then choose the next player to vote.

Reminder: You may only post your vote and the next player to vote, in the following format:
    VOTE: mith
    Next: Mr. Grey

Attempting to circumvent this may result in a modkill and end of voting depending on the severity.

Please double check who has already voted before choosing the next player. (The last player to vote does not need to choose a next, obviously.) Voting is mandatory (you must vote for a living player in the game), and will continue until all players have voted even if a majority is reached early. Whoever has the most votes at the end of voting will be lynched, with ties broken by earliest to hit the final count. I will post vote counts periodically and send reminders as needed.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club