Micro 852 Gators at the Gates: Tales from the Georgia Swamps

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I feel like it makes the most sense to hold D1 in the location with the most rooms

HEAL: Nowur County School
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hey URAP2

were you the one who asked that question about the rooms ^
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

why'd you PM it instead of asking it here, if ya don't mind me asking?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 13, u r a person 2 wrote:How would you feel about us getting a room with Chenn D1?
I'm not totally against the idea but I feel like if he's town he'll probably be relatively easy to read in the main thread, I dunno if I think I need a room for him? I kinda want to get a room with you and TTTT or Eragon
In post 14, u r a person 2 wrote:
@GL Tell me how I feel about this ;P
hahahaha

I was rereading my scumgame with you the other day and I totally greeted the thread after being prodded and I don't think you caught it - or if you did you didn't comment on it

but yeah @FaFF URAP2 considers this scum-indicative, sooo
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 19, chennisden wrote: @GL @URAP i am fine with rooming with u D1 ;)
but do you WANT to get a room with us? :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 25, Slaxx wrote:There is no set limit on how many times a building may be used.
oh I kinda assumed they were one time use

@
Slaxx
if we reuse a room again, do we get new PTs for the rooms the second time, or do the people who go in the room gain access to the same PT we used the first time?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 63, Eragon wrote:i dont see what information, on D1, is important enough to want a private thread with other people, with no knowledge of alignments, but still being willing to out it to other people in a private thread?
do you think scum!chendennis is more likely to post than town!chendennis?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 90, rosterfoster wrote:Hey guys
lol
rosterfoster did you read the game before posting this?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 102, TTTT wrote:@URAP & @GL
you guys cool with a TTTT-chennis-URAP-GL room?
yeah this is good with me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so does anyone disagree with a URAP2/TTTT/chendennis/GL room

i'm fine with using one of the 3s for a Vedith/FaFF/Eragon room as well

also
VOTE: rosterfoster
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 111, TTTT wrote:
request Teachers lounge with GL/chennis/URAP
accept
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 116, Slaxx wrote:
The PA system crackles, and someone says the following:

The location we select will affect different players' abilities. For example, this building has a PA system that I can use anonymously. My guess is that I am not alone in having a location dependent ability. Something to consider. Also I'm not sure how to use this ability to advantage other than this first message. So advice on that is appreciated.
I'm not sure if I can think of a good pro-town use for this

but I'm betting scum probably have a room dependent ability
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 139, Eragon wrote:I feel the over-explainy-ness of the vote is worse than the vote itself
idk, in the newbie game we just finished (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78734) I caught chen off of an over-explainy first vote and he feels more relaxed here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 161, Eragon wrote:and in fact, thats my entire point. You dont want scum to know what you have to say. So you dont want to say it in thread yet. understandable. and yet, in the beginning of the day, before you have townreads, you were willing to pair up with TTTT/GL/URAP and share with them the information, when you have no hints to their alignments.
I feel like you're making this sound worse or more illogical than it is

what if he's okay with scum knowing what he says in a smaller 4 person context, but still doesn't want to say whatever it is in the thread with everyone
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 163, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 157, chennisden wrote:
In post 90, rosterfoster wrote:Hey guys

HEAL: Nowur County school

This is the best choice. I imagine we don't need to fill rooms to capacity, so objections to 4 person hoods are meaningless.
I'm not sure what part of him screams scum other than "objections to 4 person hoods are meaningless"

He didn't greet the thread (which is URAP's fav scumread) and has posted minimal content

yeah votes arent necessarily for people you lunch, but i think you implied a scumread on him

He did greet the thread "hey guys" but this isn't actually why I'm voting here given the comment I made earlier

he put down a vote for a building and gave a sentence about mechanics.

But by this point we're already discussing which rooms people want and with whom. You've already made the post saying that you wanted the room with us so you could tell us something, and eragon is already grilling you about it. So why not add to the discussion?
I also have a different reason to scumread rosterfoster but I want him to respond to my
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 206, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 204, Eragon wrote:townreads only concern me when they are really really stupid associations or when they are given on someone that doesnt deserve it for like... "they want to have fun"
but not when they come with no explanation and are from someone who had just finished telling you that your question had no basis?

TTTT, GL, thoughts on the whole of ?
I agree with what Eragon's saying, I have a hard time sorting townreads on me whereas I am onto people
so fast
when they scumread me for bullshit

but I can see Eragon making that post as either alignment

Eragon soft-defending foster and vaguely shading chen is the more scummy thing he's done so far IMO
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

re no, not really

in the other game in his opening post as scum he was a robot - "I'm pressuring someone who confirmed and waiting for inactives", over explaining to us what he's doing and feeling like he was trying too hard.

here he was just like "just for the trolls a no lynch vote but i'm not serious". that feels more natural and relaxed. heck he's not even really explaining why he voted no lynch at all

re , fair, but I'm gonna be watching if you turn this into a scumread

re but you're introducing this idea that something to say that he doesn't want scum to hear, and I don't think he ever said that. just said that he'd explain why he wanted us in a room together in the room itself.

re because I do find roster's post potentially AI. it looks like you're not thinking hard enough about stuff and/or going into conversation with the predetermined agenda of discrediting other people's reads. kinda like the thing I called out Dann for in Half Mast on D1 when he was pushing against my Smart scumread.

the shade on chen is the way you're approaching this whole PT discussion, like literally the post I called out earlier
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 224, Eragon wrote:I don't feel its shade because im being pretty upfront with it(also i dont even think its scummy)
I guess this is the thing I'm honing in on, you commented on it a lot and I got the sense you were trying to make him look bad, but then you're also not going so far as to say it's scum-indicative

I can still buy that from town!Eragon so I'm not like trying to jump down your throat over it here yet but if you ever sheep on a chen wagon I'm gonna look hard at that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

:P

i'm absolutely fine with sheeping if it's onto Good Wagons
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

prodge, sorry this weekend has been insanely busy for me and I have not had time to read/think about things, I won't today until late tonight. I'll be here and catch up either 10-11 hours from now or tomorrow morning
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

alright I'm still thinking about what I want to do rn, but I def think URAP2/FaFF/foster are all town. foster's interactions with chen feel genuine, particularly pushing on the "Why do you think I'm a good player" bit

UNVOTE:

I don't disagree with URAP2's PT-based reason for pushing on chen
but
I would like to collect a few more townreads
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 326, mcqueen wrote:Hi all, I’ve had a rough couple days and decided to take those away from mafiascum, but I’m back now.

I would also like to declare
V/LA until Wednesday

I will try to get caught up by then

For now,
In post 293, chennisden wrote:
In post 250, mcqueen wrote:gonna read soon. Not a fan of pregame banter and I never got that sweet Day 1 Begins! message :(
it wasn't banter; in case you didn't realize, we got reads off of it!
Alright. I disagree with this sentiment because I feel like players are less restricted pregame and shouldn’t necessarily be held accountable for their words during that time, but I still plan on reading the pregame anyway since it’s short
mcqueen - had you read all of the posts between 250-293 when you made this? it seems odd that you're tracking the responses to your , as well as further comments in response to this post, yet haven't had time to read anything prior to coming into thread. You also ignored which was also a direct response to your

also, V/LA until Wednesday is basically up to deadline :neutral:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 337, Vedith wrote:TTTT McQueen and GL I won't figure out day 1.
you've never hesitated to scumread me D1 before, are you trying to play nice?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 354, Falter and Fall Flat wrote: it's kinda weird to uncritically accept a read without any explanation just because you agree with it. did you assume his reasons for scumreading chennis were the same as yours?
In post 360, Falter and Fall Flat wrote:it's not the lack of interest that you show in the read that could be ai, it's the fact that it seemed that you declined to ask him to explain the read because you agreed with it.
also just want to say, I don't really find this that weird or AI. townies ignore reads they agree with all the time, it's a lot harder to be able to build a good wagon/coalition if you're simultaneously questioning the people you're trying to work with
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Vedith

I'm talking myself out of scum!chen and I don't like how you gave a scumread on him but didn't vote there
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 386, Eragon wrote:
In post 367, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Vedith

I'm talking myself out of scum!chen and I don't like how you gave a scumread on him but didn't vote there
whats causing the doubt on chen?
temporary cold feet / paranoia

URAP2 won me over in the PT though
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 378, mcqueen wrote:As for tracking responses to my posts; yes, that’s a lot easier, but i’ve been trying to read the last few pages from where i’ve joined in so I don’t have to reread those later. Although, it’s more of a skim than a full read, but I figure it’s better than nothing!
how can you meaningfully interpret those pages if a lot of posts are continuing conversation that happened on prior pages? and shouldn't you
want
to reread them later once you have full context?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 331, Slaxx wrote:
Votecount 1.2

Lynch
rosterfoster (2):
GuiltyLion (110), chennisden (245)
Chennisden (2):
rosterfoster (241), u r a person 2(322)
Not Voting (5):
TTTT, Vedith, mcqueen, Falter and Fall Flat, Eragon

With
alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-28 19:00:00)

Tomorrow's Building
Nowur County Schools (1):
chennisden
Not Voting (8):
TTTT, u r a person 2, Vedith, mcqueen, GuiltyLion, Falter and Fall Flat, rosterfoster, Eragon

Rooms
Nowur County School Rooms:

Classroom 1 (3): TTTT, Eragon, rosterfoster
Classroom 2 (3):
Teacher's Lounge (4): TTTT, GuiltyLion, chennisden, u r a person 2

Mod Notes:

1. McQ on V/LA until Wednesday.
2. Vedith will receive a prod.
@Eragon I think this is the latest VC and the only vote since then has been mine on Vedith

which I'm just gonna change to
VOTE: chennisden

choo chooooo

HEAL: Nowur County Schools
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 415, chennisden wrote:Sorry I've been busy on top of sickness (it's better now though), could you summarize the questions?
an update on your reads would be a good starting point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 109, Slaxx wrote:Deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-28 19:00:00)
In post 425, Slaxx wrote:Deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-01 19:00:00)
I think the latest VC is wrong on the deadline? Slaxx is the deadline 2-28 or 3-01?

I'm pretty sure this wagon is all town and a good lynch
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh lmao I should have read the mod notes

FaFF are you around? would like your thoughts on this wagon & chen please
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

To be abundantly clear, the case on chen isn't 'meta' or the 'anyone' potential slip, it's the fact that he said he thought any of us should claim PA guy, and then after being called out on it, tried to change it to "claim PA guy if you are PA guy"

which maybe could have made sense except prior to that he explicitly responded to TTTT's question about why townies should fakeclaim - saying it'd be a good way to get people to back off. which means he was lying about his original post

and then it makes no sense to play the way he did as doctor -> doctors are only useful if scum don't kill them or know about them and he acknowledged that he might die by telling us he wasn't VT. like I may have believed him as PR if he thought there could be a protective out there to cover him, but if you're the doc then you know there's not going to be another role to protect you

if we don't want to lynch a doc claim then I could probably deadline lynch outside of {roster/URAP2/Eragon/TTTT} today, but I'm like 70-80% sure chen's just scum here.
In post 445, Falter and Fall Flat wrote:i would like to build a counterwagon to chennis if at all possible.
How is this gonna be possible if you don't vote
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also chen went from scumreading roster to putting him at 4th to lynch after URAP/mcqueen/Vedith(? - didn't mention him once in ISO previously)

i feel like if he were town and changed his mind on roster he'd have mentioned that
but instead he's just pivoted to going after the most vocal proponent of lynching him

which is actually something he did in his scum game with us as well
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 478, Vedith wrote:TTTT probably scum
:neutral:

even if Chennis is scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I disagree, TTTT is basically one of the main reasons chen scumslipped in the PT, reaaalllly doubt their interactions are SvS

kinda thinking the only chen partner that makes sense is mcqueen or yourself
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like it's not TTTT/URAP2 based on our PT

roster and chen in the main thread doesn't look SvS

Eragon and chen also doesn't look SvS

PLUS I'm also townreading all of these people independently

FaFF I'm having a hard time feeling good about but I doubt he defends a partner at L-1 the way he did

whereas you just turbo hammered at the point his lynch looked inevitable
and mcqueen has done nothing all game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

[pikachuface.jpg]

I had a good run of not being N1 NK'd for a while but it's started happening again recently, pls don't kill me scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 508, u r a person 2 wrote:
Request Classroom 2 with roster foster and guilty lion
accept

no joke I wanted this exact room

VOTE: mcqueen
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I did not receive anything
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I hate to be a debbie downer but if scum received a beer wouldn't they just not claim it? because if they received it then they know it's the scum beer. so this is like a half cop, it can confirm a townie
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

request teacher's lounge with Vedith, FaFF, and Eragon

how do you guys feel about this
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I haven't had a PT with any of you and it'll be a good complement to the foster/URAP2 room
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

plus you/Eragon already have a PT with URAP2 to keep everyone honest
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I was waiting to bring that up in our room, but I don't see that kill coming from a scumteam with Vedith
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also can we get some traction on my mcqueen vote

that slot has very good odds of scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

my thinking is this - chen wagon was an easy mislynch for scum and I suspect at least one scum would have intentionally avoided it.

off wagon we have FaFF, who I trust as town on the claim. Eragon, who was still vocally pro chen lynch even though he didn't vote it - which I think is less likely to come from experienced scum. plus he's engaged in a looottt of other topics/arguments throughout D1 in a way that's much harder overall to fake than mcqueen's ISO, which is devoid of any useful content. He's done nothing all game.

And even in the absolute worst case scenario if he's somehow town then he's likely game winning mislynch bait in LYLO so it's best to resolve him today IMO. plus forcing the issue on his slot will either put a scumpartner in the awkward "to bus or not to bus" zone, or if he's town, figure out whether they want to sheep or avoid.

I have some thoughts on roster/URAP2 slots but I really do want to get in that PT
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 541, Vedith wrote:GL maybe Scum. Let me think.
:/

I'm not tho
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 478, Vedith wrote:TTTT probably scum
you were calling him scum after the hammer

if that was a setup for D2 I don't see why you turn around and kill him after that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 555, u r a person 2 wrote:That's L-1 and I'm not ready to hammer this without hearing from mcqueen or their replacement

UNVOTE:
yeah I would like to make use of these PTs as well today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

UNVOTE:

maaaan if mcqueen slot is conftown then my grip on the gamestate is seriously borked

@Slaxx
- can we get the URAP2/rosterfoster/GL PT?

I'm at work right now but will go through some ISOs at lunch. I need to revisit Roster/Eragon and probably Vedith again
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hmmm

Eragon why did you cop URAP2? I've felt he's been pretty obvtown and doubly so after the chen flip, I don't think scum would have gotten their hands so dirty for a D1 mislynch. also I think you may as well governor today, I don't see that being useful later in the game and it'd be good to confirm your role ASAP instead of waiting for night to prove it.

also why would you not claim ascetic? that's something that should be outed in your first post as town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

this does sort of fit well with my pet roster scumread but is it just Roster/Vedith? Even if I'm a mislynch today it's just auto with townblock of {URAP2/Eragon/FaFF/Lycan}?

if Eragon is town and FaFF is town then there's definitely gotta be some crazy scum mechanics to counter this, 2 conftowns alongside 2 PR claims on d2 is a lot

only other thing I can think of is scum1FaFF pulled some elaborate ploy with scum!mcqueen/Lycan, but even then they'd be sunk if either of them were flipped
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Vedith why am I scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

here's what's absolutely true:

1) Either URAP2 is scum with Eragon or he's conftown
2) Either Lycan is scum with FaFF or he's conftown
3) Either FaFF has a beer vend ability or he's scum with Lycan

so I say extremely high odds of town!URAP2 based off this, even if Eragon is lying it's very little scum-equity to greencheck your buddy. Same logic with Lycan from FaFF's claim, I just don't see it as all that likely that either scumteam goes for the hail mary "conf eachother" play on D2 especially since any other PRs would likely throw the whole thing into doubt

Eragon has claimed governor ability that he could use right this moment to at least prove he's not completely lying. FaFF could conceivably vend someone else tonight but if that fails he has a built in explanation for it in his claim.

I think odds of scum in this group go URAP2->Lycan->Eragon->FaFF from least to greatest, but I'm independently townreading URAP2/FaFF the most by day play

in the universe where it's just Roster/Vedith, this is a lot of town bullshit to deal with, plus a protective that we lynched on D1. And if Eragon isn't lying about ascetic, then he can't be targeted by night action either. What kinds of abilities could possibly compensate for this much town power? Extra NK? Godfather?

sorry this is just like a summation of my last few posts but I'm trying to get it down logically.

p-edit: I guess lol. something doesn't add up here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sounds like psychokinesis :lol:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 582, Vedith wrote:Why is FaFF confirmed town though?
strictly speaking he's not

but I'm not seeing a lot of scum agenda in his ISO

like let's say he's scum and not partnered with mcLycan. why does he use his fruit vend ability to clear that slot when that's one of the easiest remaining available mislynches?

his d2 claim really only makes sense as scum with mcLycan and even that just feels like a paranoia reach, extremely low odds that that's the exact scumteam
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Eragon's play seems a lot more scum-serving but that's a next-level fakeclaim if he's scum
like was the strategy just claim a shitload of abilities and hope it sounds powerful enough to keep him alive until the next day?

though i def think he should govern
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

URAP2 when specifically did Eragon claim all that? before or after Lycan inno?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

gah

I've been chewing on this one and this game just really doesn't make sense. the simple explanation where we have 2 conftowns from 2 truthful PRs is just so much town power and puts us in auto on d2. there's no way that's right

but if Eragon or FaFF is lying about their claim I'm really not seeing it, especially if Eragon actually does govern. Like I guess what would make the most sense is Eragon truthfully having some kind of governor ability and bluffing the rest. but then why claim today in the way that he did, like why is that a move that was necessary at this point in time?? on the other other hand the way he just unquestionably accepts the 4 conftown universe doesn't make a lot of sense, like if he's a cop why is
he
so certain that FaFF is also basically a cop, in a micro

I feel like I need to have some kind of definitive opinion to advance the game rn but I'm just stuck and frankly want/need some more input from everybody here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

poggers

who the fuck is scum

default lynch would be roster rn I guess

VOTE: rosterfoster

p-edit: I'm fine with massclaim
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

although

I'm still thinking Eragon is good odds scum

but we can let him shoot tonight because he's already claimed he can't be blocked
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 617, Vedith wrote:Normally the lynch happens and they have a chance to stop it making it a no lynch.
note to self, this would be a hilarious fake claim in a future scum game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm Roach Elfers, VT.

if we're popcorning this I'll go to Vedith
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm sure! \o/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Hi guys I'm V/LA this weekend on a ski trip
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Deadline is tomorrow? I'll be able to check in sporadically. I am down to sheep URAP2 and Lycan wherever. I think rosters best bet for scum and would prefer that lynch over Vedith
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 665, Eragon wrote:
In post 649, rosterfoster wrote:I am Cletus Jones FYI. Probably should have written that earlier, oh well.

I actually think FaFF is scum, but seeing as we can’t lynch him.

VOTE: Vedith
what do you think about GL?
But what do YOU think about GL?

I think Vedith's townread me on me is genuine, ftr. He has a lot of experience with me as both town and scum, and if he's scum he needs me as a mislynch

I'm thinking roster/Eragon, maaaybe roster/FaFF
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 651, Falter and Fall Flat wrote:That looks better for roster because he was the first to claim VT.
This is bad
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if I'm lynched please shoot roster and not Vedith

he never said he was townreading me, earlier said he "agreed" with what I was saying and avoided giving a real town/scumread on me. Vedith committing to townreading me feels a lot more town in contrast

Also now rosters just throwing vague shade at townreads on me instead of even making a token effort to case my play as scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

gg all!

Slaxx thanks for modding, loved the flavor and the mechanics. I think this game was balanced, we just had some breaks go against us - I coasted too much end of D2, town were strong players and recognized eachother and didn't fall into bad paranoia, we killed the weak PR (TTTT) and left the wrong PR (Eragon) alive. We were very close to a win if Vedith had gotten lynched D2 - even if I were shot then, I think Lycan vs roster at that point would have been much closer to a 50/50. Vedith obvtowning and everyone seeing it is what won this game in the end. We could have done more to doubt cast Eragon as well.

I tried to play this game a bit more tonally town and less agenda driven than I usually play scum, it got me some townreads but I didn't capitalize well enough with it. sorry Lycan :/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 848, u r a person 2 wrote:hey, uh, I'm sorry for lynching you through your claim, chenn

also I should have known GL was scum when he was like "oh, ok, you convinced me." and that was the end of the conversation

it even pinged me at the time
yeah lol

I was considering fighting against the chen lynch but I felt that would have looked obvscum too

wasn't sure how best to play it. an all-town lynch on chen was maybe possible and would have been cool to see how that played out
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah, the conversation around chen not claiming his name made me think he was PR and you and Vedith were VTs.

didn't think Eragon would play as active D1 if he were a strong PR, that was a mistake

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”