Micro 860: AMGWPPTTIOTSDED

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

:thonk:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 9, mbaki wrote:i think ss entrance is townie
it is?

I wanted an egopost, but I didn't want to RVS or share my thoughts on the setup yet
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:51 pm

That is exactly what I didn't want to say :P

It's correct though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 am

F.

We should be able to bypass the vengekill by lynching 5 people today and then 2 people tomorrow. All we need then is one townie plus two other people who aren't scum together.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:55 am

He just said he didn't want to put Wisdom as town, how would that kill make him look bad?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:17 am

Is that a trick question?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:19 am

In post 83, mbaki wrote:By having the kill be somebody he just didn't town read?
Wouldn't the surface-level assumption be that scum wouldn't cast doubt on someone and then immediately kill them?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:22 am

...Okay, no then. Why'd you ask it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:37 am

In post 94, Vedith wrote:So I don't town read you yet, SS. Want to explain that one for me?
It hasn't even been 24 hours since the game started?

I haven't even thought about reads yet.
In post 96, TTTT wrote:
In post 89, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 83, mbaki wrote:By having the kill be somebody he just didn't town read?
Wouldn't the surface-level assumption be that scum wouldn't cast doubt on someone and then immediately kill them?
it's dumb for scum to waste their only kill to make me look bad
I wasn't even pushing Wisdom
just saying I wasn't ready to bet the game on him being town
unlike some of you
I just said it makes you look good lol. Besides, regardless of any other reasoning they might have had they clearly wanted town-Wisdom out of the game. But who knows, they might have been trying to make you look bad as well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:42 am

In post 115, Vedith wrote:
In post 113, Something_Smart wrote:It hasn't even been 24 hours since the game started?
And that's your only reason?
Interesting...
I mean, 0 hours into the game nobody has any reads. 1 hour in probably very few people do. Maybe after 48 hours people have reads on some people, but not everyone. People's reads progress at different rates, and so I'm not at all surprised that I haven't done enough for you to be able to accurately read me yet.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:19 pm

I feel like having 3 people survive might be better than 2. How confident are you both in Vedith?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:03 am

Do you have someone else you'd rather be a survivor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Only if they're on someone who's currently scheduled to survive.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:45 pm

I am a grand enigma

Haven't played with scum-Creature in a long while and I've heard his scumgame has gotten better. Let me take a look though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Yeah this feels towncreature.

Creature how do you feel about Eddie rn?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 pm

In post 289, mbaki wrote:well SS

if you're sus of me that's fine, i know you know you can't read me :P

but what is your read on vedith?
Maybe town?

And what I think of you isn't the point. Creature mentioned doubts on you a while back and I think that was the last thing he said about you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #314 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 pm

In post 294, Creature wrote:If he's scum, it's most likely with Vedith.
Agree.

Mbaki Sash Creature should be fine.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Sash Vedith Creature is fine.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #364 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:02 am

GG.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:23 am

In post 370, Creature wrote:Did SS scumclaim?
TTTT did
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 am

In post 375, Creature wrote:
In post 374, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 370, Creature wrote:Did SS scumclaim?
TTTT did
Inb4 scum perpetually resets deadline until chosen to win.
That's literally what he's doing, didn't you see?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #386 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:32 am

I guess if TTTT is scum then we can call his bluff, with 3 non-TTTT survivors we don't risk losing anyway.

TTTT would you allow Creature/Vedith/S_S?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:34 am

It's not required but it will make it easier. I don't think there's any way Creature/Vedith/S_S goes wrong, we pick you to survive unless mbaki flips scum in which case we pick me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #391 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 am

Actually no, we just say Creature gets to pick which of the two survive. I agree mbaki-scum/Creature-town is unlikely but you must then see why we wouldn't want to trust you after mbaki flips :P

Do you think mbaki/me is ever a team?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #392 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:40 am

VOTE: tris
If mbaki's okay with this he can unvote. If not he can propose something different.

Still don't see TTTT flipping town though so it's probably moot
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 am

VOTE: xwing
Can't vote Sash rn, when you unvote then I will
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:36 am

In post 400, mbaki wrote:well SS also

what is the problem with Vedith me Creature living? you now agree with me tttt is a wolf and we clearly arent partners, and even if we were creature lives d2 not me. o.o
I mean TTTT will obstruct it endlessly and on the off chance he is town he will support this. If he's scum we win no matter what unless his partner is Creature (and that's basically impossible).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:47 am

All we need is for Sash to unvote.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #423 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:56 am

In post 414, Vedith wrote:I think TTTT is town.
I'm AFRAID he is town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 am

The votes are good to go now, right?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:03 am

If I vote Sash then he'll also survive. If he unvotes then I can but that seems like a waste of time. Obviously if xwing scumclaims by voting then I'll get off them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:17 am

VOTE: Vedith
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Sash also survived right?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”