Micro 865: Let’s Talk About an Ongoing Game [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

VOTE: TL even when you're town, you're scum
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:28 pm

this is too slow for me, post moar. before anyone goes after ausuka for not voting podoboq in that wallpost after calling him out, I was about to, but then I noticed she rvs'd him earlier.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 am

In post 30, Creature wrote:
In post 20, Creature wrote:Hopefully NMSA doesn't throw the game again.
Was just kidding about this ^_^
Don't worry, I can tell. (:
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:17 am

In post 48, Buki wrote:It's not really no reason but yeah, kind of a slippery rope.

VOTE: NMSA

I think this is the true most scum equity slot right now, he came to the thread and even with all this early discussion he simply goes off to make a fluff post
"early discussion" not really, there was only a handful of things to comment on last I checked, none of which were consequential enough to warrant attention. Also VOTE: Ausuka this is not RVS.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:37 am

In post 52, Ausuka wrote:
In post 49, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 48, Buki wrote:Also VOTE: Ausuka this is not RVS.
If it's not RVS you should explain it.
your most recent sequence of posts rings hollow to me. it sounds like you're trying to shade other people's arguments without contributing much of anything yourelf.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 am

In post 62, RAS wrote:Buki's town.
Agree, I'd never put in the work to find evidence like that as scum.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:33 am

In post 75, TemporalLich wrote:I intentionally ignored because it would be scummy AF for me to continue that TvT back-and-forth
scummy to respond to someone accusing you of contradicting yourself?

d o u b t
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:02 am

In post 78, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 77, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 75, TemporalLich wrote:I intentionally ignored because it would be scummy AF for me to continue that TvT back-and-forth
scummy to respond to someone accusing you of contradicting yourself?

d o u b t
It would have no benefit then to the town for me to respond, it has no benefit now.

Responding is more survivalistic than anything.
If you're town, how does it not help town to show that you're not contradicting yourself? Also how do you know it's a TvT?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

I know from experience TL is usually scummy regardless of alignment, but this is too much and it feels too different. VOTE: TL
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:12 am

OH CRAP just realized I forgot to say this
my previous vote was L-1
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:13 am

TemporalLich wrote:I wanted to break meta this game.
Your meta as far as I have experience is to act scummy. This is a Lynch all Liars scenario now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 am

In post 139, TemporalLich wrote:no one is willing to shoot questions at me.
I'm here. It's time for you to town it up or die.
TemporalLich wrote:
In post 137, Ausuka wrote:pedit: so you're not voting RAS because you don't want his partner to lolhammer you? i don't get it.
Yeah.
Explain this. Not only would a vote on RAS not put him at risk of a lynch, since there's no wagon there at all, and thus scum wouldn't feel particularly pressured to end the day, but also, especially now that you've said this, why would scum lolhammer and effectively get themselves lynched tomorrow?
TemporalLich wrote:
In post 134, Ausuka wrote:lich what happened to your read on RAS? you called the interaction obviously SvT but you votepark on Yyotta and then switch to me?
I still SR RAS.

Though RAS is scumlean and I'm L-1 so scum (maybe RAS's partner) could just lolhammer me if I act scummy again.
This seems to be different from what you said above. Acting scummy wouldn't draw a lolhammer from scum, so you've said two different things and neither is reasonable. hmm.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:11 am

In post 142, TemporalLich wrote:Yeah I am somewhat confident I am town.

Good point, me mentioning that makes a lolhammer a terrible plan since it is obviously scummy, and lolhammering is usually scummy anyway. If the vote snowballs it could lead to RAS being in danger of a lynch, but a single vote isn't intimidating on D1.

As for getting hammered if I act scummy on L-1, that's something that scum could do because anyone could do it. Though without intent, it still is a quickhammer.
Quickhammer != lolhammer. And if a single vote isn't intimidating, why would scum hammer you for it? And thus why not go ahead and vote?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:32 am

TL's ability to be so unbelievably scummy while still being town will never cease to amaze me. Every time I think "there's no way he could really be this scummy and not be scum," he does it again. also VOTE: Ausuka
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 am

In post 186, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: NMSA

I guess the MD thread put me off the Ausuka read. Are there frozen wolves here or has this been the general pace of the game?
looking over your argument against me... I waited to vote TL because he's always scummy, even as town. I joined the wagon when he went so far that I thought he couldn't possibly be so scummy without actually being scum.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 am

also welcome to the thread
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 am

In post 196, Moongrass wrote:
In post 191, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 186, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: NMSA

I guess the MD thread put me off the Ausuka read. Are there frozen wolves here or has this been the general pace of the game?
looking over your argument against me... I waited to vote TL because he's always scummy, even as town. I joined the wagon when he went so far that
I thought he couldn't possibly be so scummy without actually being scum.
I saw that. You entered rvs voting him in and it's like you've been stuck saying the same thing lacking any real progression, both on TL and other players. Is there a particular reason you focussed on TL when you're aware that he's a player that is hard to sort and who comes across as scummy?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:32 am

Also I'd be fine putting Yyotta at L-1 in a few hours if I don't get a response to this from anyone.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 am

most of the time 2 scum are in {yyotta, Ausuka, Fumuki}
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 am

I'd bet my life on at least one
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 am

Moongrass is town. if only one of the above is scum I'd guess Clem is trying to fly under the radar.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:28 am

VOTE: Yyotta this is
L-1
if yyotta flips town lynch Ausuka
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:17 am

Thanks for showing up TrainDriver. Prod acknowledged. also UNVOTE: for now. More coming later.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:16 am

Intent to hammer TrainDriver
Please claim in your next post.

What I said earlier about the scumteam still stands. 2 scum are in TrainDriver, FL, Ausuka.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 am

In post 259, Flavor Leaf wrote:He’s asking Train to claim even though this setup is mountainous. That’s the definition of posturing.
Crap, I forgot. If a claim is unnecessary, then I guess I'll hammer in a few hours if nobody convinces me otherwise.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:46 am

Thanks for the remijder. VOTE: TrainDriver and I'll see you all tomorrow. I have no idea what 274 means and I'm mobile posting so hopefull we can hash it out tomorrow.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am

VOTE: Ausuka I can talk some for now, but there's no way Ausuka isn't scum here.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:09 am

In post 285, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: nmsa

if you're town you're a gamethrower :]
prove to me you're not scum. We should have lynched you already.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:07 am

Aight I got some time and I need to stop lurking and actually play now. I need to convince y'all of why I'm town and Ausuka is scum and sitting around won't help me. Ask me questions please.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #29) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:08 am

I like the Ausuka Brie solve, but I need to reread Brie to make sure that slot is fine.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 am

Brie needs to show up. She hasn't posted since the 29th. Her iso is bad. I like Ausuka-Brie as the scum team but I need to read more isos. Someone please show up and disagree with me so I can evaluate my reads better.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 am

Yeah the more I read the more I think the team is Ausuka-Brie. I could see Ausuka-FL but all three players in the FL slot seem town to me.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #32) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 am

Clemency also needs to ahow up and say something useful
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:46 am

Oh good you guys are both active. Ausuka, if I'm scum, who's my partner and why? FL, why is Brie scum?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 am

Dangit are y'all gonna disappear as soon as I ask a question.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:50 am

In post 331, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 329, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Oh good you guys are both active. Ausuka, if I'm scum, who's my partner and why? FL, why is Brie scum?
Brie is scum for making those political reads, my gut scum read, which has been correct with Brie in the past (never had another opportunity to go otherwise), and my time with Clemency.

Also, I think Spam vs Ausuka is TvS, and Clemency is a town meaning, Brie is the likely partner.

If Spam vs Ausuka is TvT, the game is over once Clemency/Brie both get online, which i guess you could say Clemency is just waiting around for Brie to come online to end the game.

Pretty sure all of this has been said already.

I’ve pretty much been saying all of my thoughts.
ok thanks
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:53 am

In post 332, Ausuka wrote:
In post 302, Ausuka wrote:i changed my mind; nmsa is scum the majority of the time and if he is sitting around and doing nothing could get me ml'd.
In post 48, Buki wrote:It's not really no reason but yeah, kind of a slippery rope.

VOTE: NMSA

I think this is the true most scum equity slot right now, he came to the thread and even with all this early discussion he simply goes off to make a fluff post
In post 70, Buki wrote:
In post 67, podoboq wrote:Asking a person "what does that mean" sometimes serves the purpose of asking "what do you mean by that?"

I think scumreading Ausuka for asking what a person meant is dumb and antitown.
No it's not I've seen scum do pointless posts just to post.
In post 49, NotMySpamAccount wrote: I'm on NMSA's side here. We're a couple of pages in. Being fluffy on page 70 is totally normal for a lot of players. Doing it on page two isn't scummy, regardless of how much "discussion" you think was happening.
It wasn't a matter of what page we were in. It's a matter of perspective. In page 70 while people are discussing things, maybe someone will lighten the mood by posting some light-hearted posts, but in NMSA's case it was different. We had already made our first fluffly/RVS posts, and when he comes back there's something that he could try to get reads on. Most town players would probably try to say something about what is going on in the game instead of ignoring it.

But NMSA said that he didn't find anything before his second post relevant so that's that. But my point would still stand in another situation I think.
In post 164, Fumuki wrote:I think that there`s at least one scum in [Yyotta, Ausuka]. Either that or we`ve already lost the game.

I`ll re:read the game afterwards to decide between them who to lynch today, and try to see if podoboq nightkill makes more sense coming from only Yyotta, Ausuka, or both being scum.

I`m tending to Ausuka because I still think that the `what does shading arguments mean?` was fake but Yyotta has done exactly nothing useful this game either so...

Let`s pray that there`s at least one scum there because if not I don`t think this is a town win.
i don't think fl is the partner here; buki's earlygame push on nmsa doesn't look s/s and i don't think both scum employ a very similar strategy for d2.

that leaves clemency or brie.

i don't really know how i'm supposed to read clemency? brie is also idk but i think i could get a better read on her with her lylo entrance.
she defends me in though, which, from a position of "i'm scum with notmyspamaccount and we're lynching yyotta today and ausuka tomorrow for the Easy Win" is a strange position to take.
so, i'd lean nmsa/clem purely on PoE.

you were townreading me earlier! also you scumread me for quite a bit of musicals and may have continued to do so if it wasn't for my roleclaim.
i think it's clemency for reasons above (read: PoE.)
thanks. idk why but the bolded reads weird to me. do scumpartners always do the same thing at the same time?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:54 am

In post 334, Flavor Leaf wrote:I hate using this, but Clemency is online if that thing on the bottom is correct.
hmm interesting. if Brie comes on we'll at least know that's not the scumteam
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #38) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:56 am

It occurs to me that Brie might not have posted for 4 days because she actually has in scumchat, accounting for the low activity in the game thread.
Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 336, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 334, Flavor Leaf wrote:I hate using this, but Clemency is online if that thing on the bottom is correct.
hmm interesting. if Brie comes on we'll at least know that's not the scumteam
Or we lose
A little strange that didn’t cross your mind
Hmm true
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #39) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:56 am

Should I unvote for safety?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:57 am

I don't think so but idk I don't know how to play lylo.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #41) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 am

oh ok UNVOTE:
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:59 am

In post 343, Ausuka wrote:if it's clem and brie i will lowkey be really mad about this :lol:

pedit: there's also, like, the night phase to take into consideration, in which she literally couldn't post at all?

i've convinced myself nmsa is scum but like if you want it I guess I can? it's not like my vote is accomplishing anything

UNVOTE:
except in scumchat if she's scum, which might make her forget to post in this thread.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 am

Ausuka, why is FL town?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #44) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 am

In post 348, Ausuka wrote:what do you mean? the day opened less than 24 hours ago. she physically could not post in the thread.
I know. I'm saying that she could be active in scumchat.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 am

In post 351, Ausuka wrote:
In post 349, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ausuka, why is FL town?
i outlined in my earlier post why they're not scum with you. even if you're actually town they just feel genuine today.

Why am I scum?

pedit: Well yes if she's scum she was probably at least somewhat active in the scum chat and that also applies to everyone else. What does that have to do with anything?
You're scum from tone, and from making arguuments that seem really weird/bad.

If I was active in scumchat all night, I wouldn't be as eager to be active in the main thread as if I had been waiting all night to post but couldn't.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #46) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:06 am

In post 357, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think the lurkers are scum hoping we would go at each other.
that's kinda my paranoia rn too
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #47) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:08 am

It's 7 am in australia rn, Brie's probably not sitting around waiting to quickhammer.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:10 am

In post 360, Ausuka wrote:be more specific. what arguments are so bad to you?

That doesn't really make any sense? Like I just can't parse what about posting in scumchat makes you less likely to want to post.

I mean i guess that's possible and it would be my solve if nmsa was actually town but like i don't really see the reason to believe that rn
I'll go ahead and iso you. I'll start with the fact that people like to post and thus naturally would post more if they hadn't spent the night posting. That's an argument you've made that's bad/weird.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #49) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:10 am

In post 363, Flavor Leaf wrote:That means she’s had a whole day yesterday to check in.

It’s Brie and Clemency.
idk about Clem, but I'd be fine voting Brie and waiting.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #50) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:13 am

In post 368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 366, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 363, Flavor Leaf wrote:That means she’s had a whole day yesterday to check in.

It’s Brie and Clemency.
idk about Clem, but I'd be fine voting Brie and waiting.
See, it’s when you say things like this that gets me. :lol:
wdym?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:18 am

In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum probably no kill tonight to give a final 4 instead of 3.
I need tips from you post game on how to play in lylo
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 am

Ausuka's 15 is weird, nobody wallposts reads page 1 in RVS.

40 is the first dumbpost, an NAI lean is pretty easy to figure out from context, and the questions are bad as well.

43/44 is bad on tone

54 is the ridiculous "what's shading arguments?" post that is dumb and bad

A lot of the rest of the iso is questions instead of advancing the game with reads on non-lynchbait like yyotta
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #53) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:26 am

In post 377, Ausuka wrote:why is nmsa trying to argue that i'm stupid as a way of arguing i'm scum :?
bad arguments -> bad motivations
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #54) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 am

In post 379, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clemency-Spam
Clemency-Brie
Spam-Brie
Ausuka-Clemency

Are the options I have right now.

I’m still going over the possibility of Spam-Ausuka.

Clemency not posting puts things into perspective
What about Clem-Ausuka?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #55) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 am

wait whoops
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #56) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am

Ausuka wrote:what on earth? bad arguments -> bad motivations? that makes no sense; if i know what something means as scum there's no use in pretending that i don't. it doesn't make me look town, it's just NAI.

Fl do you still think nmsa is tgown?
More bad posting. If you have bad arguments, it becomes more likely that your motivation is scummy.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #57) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:37 am

Ausuka wrote:no. i guess i'd consider voting clem.
In post 387, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Ausuka - would you vote Brie?
Why?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #58) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:37 am

whoops, order of quotes is wrong
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #59) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 am

In post 391, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 388, Ausuka wrote:no. i guess i'd consider voting clem.
Solid.

@Spam - the team is either Clemency/Brie or Ausuka/Brie. I’m cool killing Brie here
If you're scum this is a pocket attempt, but it's a risk I'm probably willing to take.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #60) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:39 am

If you don't mind, I'm still paranoid enough to want control of the hammer. You vote first and I'll wait till both Clem and Brie have posted.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #61) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 am

In post 395, Flavor Leaf wrote:Interesting.

If you’re scum, I hit your partner, huh?
Idk what would happen
if
I were scum. I do know that I'm paranoid. If I'm scum, I get no advantage out of you voting first that I can see, and if I'm town, I get a little more control. You said I'm a strong tr. Do you trust me enough here?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 am

In post 396, Ausuka wrote:
In post 389, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Ausuka wrote:what on earth? bad arguments -> bad motivations? that makes no sense; if i know what something means as scum there's no use in pretending that i don't. it doesn't make me look town, it's just NAI.

Fl do you still think nmsa is tgown?
More bad posting. If you have bad arguments, it becomes more likely that your motivation is scummy.
but you talked about things that weren't arguments. you talked about questions about terminology and called them scum. do you honestly think that there is any motivation to ask clarification about what posts are trying to get across when I'm scum if I know? do people give out townpoints for that? i don't think anyone does.
Buki/Fumuki mentioned that scum often post for the sake of posting.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #63) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:46 am

In post 399, Flavor Leaf wrote:Spam, where’d you go?
I'm still here for another little bit, don't worry.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #64) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:47 am

In post 402, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 398, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 395, Flavor Leaf wrote:Interesting.

If you’re scum, I hit your partner, huh?
Idk what would happen
if
I were scum. I do know that I'm paranoid. If I'm scum, I get no advantage out of you voting first that I can see, and if I'm town, I get a little more control. You said I'm a strong tr. Do you trust me enough here?
What do you mean no advantage?

If I vote Brie first, and she was town, and as scum you can insta hammer.
True, but you need 3 to lynch rn and you would vote anyway if I voted first, right? No difference there.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #65) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:48 am

In post 403, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually that paints towards Clemency/Spam a little bit.

Clemency probably went hidden after I started posting about it.
why does that make me more likely to be scum?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #66) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 am

In post 406, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Clemency
I'm confused now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #67) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:50 am

In post 407, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 405, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 403, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually that paints towards Clemency/Spam a little bit.

Clemency probably went hidden after I started posting about it.
why does that make me more likely to be scum?
Because I vote, and you and hidden Clemency insta hammer in that scenario.
oh I see.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #68) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:51 am

In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 408, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 406, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Clemency
I'm confused now.
It’s Clemency/Brie
Clemency/Ausuka
Clemency/Spam.
Why not Ausuka/Brie?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #69) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:54 am

In post 412, Flavor Leaf wrote:I flip flop all over the place in end game.

Brie hasn’t shown up, so Ausuka/Spam isn’t a 1v1.

I very much believe that Clemency was lurking around for a hammer either way.
Sorry, unpack this a bit? This is my first real lylo I think.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #70) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:54 am

Also, I'll be back in about an hour.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #71) » Fri May 03, 2019 11:50 am

In post 417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 414, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

That’s my reasoning for thinking Ausuka/Spam could be TvT.
I meant unpack it as if I was a newbie. I don't quite get why Brie not showing up implies this.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #72) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:09 pm

In post 420, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 419, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 414, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

That’s my reasoning for thinking Ausuka/Spam could be TvT.
I meant unpack it as if I was a newbie. I don't quite get why Brie not showing up implies this.
If Brie would have shown up, and Clemency too, they’d have hammered?

I’m not sure what i need to explain.

Both of you have done stuff I see as townie and scummy, and Brie and Clemency aren’t here so I have nothing else to go off of.

I’m a player that gets more off of direct interaction.
Ah ok, thanks.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #73) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Throw stuff at me for direct interaction.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #74) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 423, Flavor Leaf wrote:We’ve had a lot this day phase. I had you pegged as a different type of player before this.
yeah I decided to stop lurking and play
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #75) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:25 pm

Imagine the flavor of a game like this, two people asleep and one person preparing to lower their hand in case they're only pretending to be asleep ans will actually wake up and raise their hands.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #76) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 429, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m really salty Clemency came online and didn’t post.

I never use this as a reason to scumread someone, but I’ve been in games before where it’s actually caught people.

I’ll try to find it when i get home. We caught ScumAlonzo that way.
Yeah that was weird. Clem is hard to read.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #77) » Sat May 04, 2019 1:17 am

Dangit Clem. Show up and start to actually play like I did, if you're town it's time to get it together and help us win this. This is lylo, and there are two scum left. Convince us you're not one.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #78) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:57 am

Yes, this is a convincing argument and not at all useless.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #79) » Sat May 04, 2019 8:40 am

Oh crap my bad thought that was Clemency posting that sorry.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #80) » Sat May 04, 2019 12:48 pm

In post 471, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m going Clemency today probably. That was a bait because there was no real reason for me to throw out Ausuka/Brie until then.

Spam-Brie-Ausuka final 3 or final 4 if they no kill.
I think we've got this. Help us out from DT, it's time to lynch Clem I think. I want Ausuka to be scum so bad but I can't shake the feeling that maybe she's just bad town.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #81) » Sat May 04, 2019 12:49 pm

In post 468, TheBrie wrote:ISOed him. I see what you mean. Also liked his comment about scum!you pocketing him. Like him, I'll take the risk.
Which leaves Clem/Ausuka as my solve. Seems too easy to just come on, make two town reads and have it by POE.
Not that there's no other reason to have them as scum.
Ausuka pushing the TrainDriver lynch.

NMSA, why'd you lynch Train when you did? Also, I wish you'd noticed that when you first voted for him, it was counted as mine. (Or something like that)

But the shift in play for NMSA does make sense from a townie who hammered town and is now trying to pull a win from Lylo.

We're all terrible.
I'm too lazy to go back and look rn, gove me a few minutes and I'll be able to say more. For now, suffice it to say Yyotta was a substantial part.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #82) » Sat May 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Well that's a short iso. Tone seems a little off there, that was probably what pushed me over the edge from Yyotta's quickhammer.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #83) » Sun May 05, 2019 5:09 am

Not scum with Ausuka.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #84) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 am

FL was scum? rip
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #85) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:44 am

Frickety frack I knew you were scum I need to trsut my gut more. Well played FL, you guys weren't losing that game.
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”