Micro 870: Lynch Happy

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:34 am

Vex is town (or, possibly, lyncher. Town is more probable. If he is the lyncher, his target is not me).

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 am

Once again, I find myself wishing I could analyse the votes on my wagon and discern alignments from there. But this wagon is overwhelming with malicious intent. I am more suspicious of those on it who have not engaged with it (Clemency, NotMySpamAccount) than I am with those who have pursued me more ambitiously (u r a person 2, PvtUrist). Iconeum's intentions in being on my wagon I am not entirely sure of and may boil down to frustration.

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 am

I am finding myself nodding at Austerity's point regarding Clemency's vote on me. It is not strong, but I also am starting to feel as though Clemency may feel more inclined to do something if he were not towned aligned.

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:49 am

All roads, from my perspective, are leading to wanting NotMySpamAccount wagoned as immediately as possible.

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 am

I do not trust u r a person 2, and I do not trust any of you to sort him correctly. What he has been pushing is within his scumrange. He is lacking a human element which points towards it being a real thought with a legitimate process behind it. All he is displaying is arrogant argument, and casing of elements of my play which are non-alignment indicative as scum indicative. When I confront him about this case, he backs off. No reconsideration is shown. He is not actively pushing for my lynch because he believes I am not town aligned. He is pushing for my lynch because it is well supported, and he is proud of his case on me.

This is correct, regardless of alignment. When I tried to engage with him earlier, I received less empathy or humanity in response than I would from attempting to converse with a sock.

If you are townreading u r a person 2, reconsider it heavily. If you are not townreading u r a person 2, pressure him heavily tomorrow and do not let him survive unless you see an unambiguous towntell. He has not towntold.

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #405  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 am

In post 337, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't understand why you're working hard to convince me that you're town when you think that I am scum.

As to what I think is scum-indicative. I just gave you a comprehensive case. Are you really going to shade me for making it too long? lolol

#flailing

Responses in this fashion are, to steal his turn of phrase, in extremely bad faith.

Reread our conversation. See how I addressed each of his points, and explained everything I have done. See the way he does not budge, and when I call for reconsideration, he disappears only to reappear and call for my hammer lately.

He is not trying to sort me.

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #406  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 am

Please refrain from hammering pending an answer to this.
Vex, what is your level of confidence in u r a person 2 being town?
How much of the Draco Lucky scumgame did you read?

PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2018
Location: Chasing
Pronoun: He

Post Post #407  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 5:08 am

if nl flips town N1 check urap would recommend

will hammer before dudline unless wagon changes
We keep moving

NotMySpamAccount
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #408  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 am

no lunch wrote:
In post 337, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't understand why you're working hard to convince me that you're town when you think that I am scum.

As to what I think is scum-indicative. I just gave you a comprehensive case. Are you really going to shade me for making it too long? lolol

#flailing

Responses in this fashion are, to steal his turn of phrase, in extremely bad faith.

Reread our conversation. See how I addressed each of his points, and explained everything I have done. See the way he does not budge, and when I call for reconsideration, he disappears only to reappear and call for my hammer lately.

He is not trying to sort me.

Impressive way to cap off a string of scummy posts. urap and vex are town, Aus is scum iff nl flips scum, cop should check me tonight, and urist should hammer after we get a claim.

PvtUrist wrote:if nl flips town N1 check urap would recommend

will hammer before dudline unless wagon changes


^agree on cop. if nl is scum though, check me as per the above
Show

Austerity
Townie
 
Joined: April 25, 2018
Location: EST Standard Time
Pronoun: He

Post Post #409  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 10:47 am

VOTE: urap2

At the very least, we need a counterwagon to nl. I think this flailing is not scum nine times out of ten, at least. I'm less confident in saying nl isn't the lyncher but trying to hit lyncher D1 over scum is really dumb.
Show

Austerity
Townie
 
Joined: April 25, 2018
Location: EST Standard Time
Pronoun: He

Post Post #410  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 am

I would wagon NMSA too.
Show

Austerity
Townie
 
Joined: April 25, 2018
Location: EST Standard Time
Pronoun: He

Post Post #411  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 am

I'd prefer urap2 to NMSA because of .
Show

Iconeum
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2018
Pronoun: It

Post Post #412  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 11:23 am

In post 410, Austerity wrote:I would wagon NMSA too.


How come you are not voting NMSA then, with no lunch already on it?
Fear me!

NotMySpamAccount
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #413  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 11:26 am

In post 411, Austerity wrote:I'd prefer urap2 to NMSA because of .

Which I never got a satisfactory answer to.
Show

Austerity
Townie
 
Joined: April 25, 2018
Location: EST Standard Time
Pronoun: He

Post Post #414  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 am

In post 412, Iconeum wrote:
In post 410, Austerity wrote:I would wagon NMSA too.


How come you are not voting NMSA then, with no lunch already on it?

I voted urap because I didn't realize they switched. After I realized, I reread NMSA and decided I still wanted urap more. I'll be around before deadline though and willing to switch if a wagon develops.
In post 413, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 411, Austerity wrote:I'd prefer urap2 to NMSA because of .

Which I never got a satisfactory answer to.

And you won't. Lyncher hunting day 1 is dumb. Not only is there no information, but unlike scum and town lyncher's wincon is so complicated that it's hard to predict how they will play in low-risk situations.
Show

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #415  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 1:21 pm

In post 390, PvtUrist wrote:Intent to hammer


seconded. nl, please claim now. once we have the claim, im willing to hammer. we have little over a day left.

In post 406, no lunch wrote:Please refrain from hammering pending an answer to this.
Vex, what is your level of confidence in u r a person 2 being town?
How much of the Draco Lucky scumgame did you read?


im pretty confident in urap being town. i also read most of the draco scumgame, and its a different playstyle here than there. they arent scum. you also arent getting off the stand today unless youre cop, which i doubt. with your lynch, we confirm urap and basically confirm aust.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #416  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 1:26 pm

also, if nl is scum, i think we always lynch aust tomorrow.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Jingle
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #417  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Vote Count 1.8
Image

With 9 alive, it is 5 to Lynch

no lunch (4): ,
Iconeum (1):
NotMySpamAccount (1):
u r a person 2 (1):
Austerity (0):
Vex Vience (0):
Clememcy (0):
Elsa Jay (0):
PvtUrist (0):

Not Voting (2): ,

Deadline: Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-05-16 16:00:00). Currently this means that no lunch will be lynched.
Show

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #418  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 1:34 pm

In post 409, Austerity wrote:VOTE: urap2

At the very least, we need a counterwagon to nl. I think this flailing is not scum nine times out of ten, at least. I'm less confident in saying nl isn't the lyncher but trying to hit lyncher D1 over scum is really dumb.


were not lynching nl because we think theyre the lyncher lol. were lynching them because theyre playing scummy and we think theyre not town. doesnt matter if theyre lyncher or not, were lynching them because we dont think theyre town-aligned
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

no lunch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2018

Post Post #419  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 pm

VOTE: u r a person 2
I will not be claiming.

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #420  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 pm

then you die.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 pm

simple as that. either you claim now and i dont hammer you right this very second or you dont and you die this very second
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #422  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 pm

your choice
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #423  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 pm

(for anyone wondering why, btw, if nl doesnt claim, hes effectively saying hes scum to me without directly announcing it)
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: somewhere
Pronoun: He

Post Post #424  (ISO)  » Wed May 15, 2019 3:44 pm

honestly, im really tempted to hammer nl right now since theyre effectively claiming scum by voting urap and saying they wont claim. im just being nice and giving them a chance to claim something.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club