Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #936 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why is no one asking about why Blake & Weiss was the nightkill?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1070 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1052, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1051, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1044, Datisi wrote:
In post 1042, Iconeum wrote:town captain would protect the other PR
How can you be so sure? A lot of players were/are sr the other PR. Town!them could be a great lynch bait?
In post 1045, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1042, Iconeum wrote:town captain would protect the other PR
other PR that is also LT*
We are/were once again at L-1, so why do you keep thinking captain would have doc would protect us?
You kept going on about how you would be conftown so I could see a pretty good reason to protect you
Kenneth thought we might have been doc’d but I thought with our slot being constantly pushed, it didn’t seem all that likely to me. The combination of doc protect on Persi and follower on Saudade still makes no sense to me, since both were pushing our slot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1074 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1073, Persivul wrote:
In post 960, Persivul wrote:Nancy being back in this game is bullshit. I do think they're scum, particularly with the zeebu flip. But this is also policy.
We are not scum and that isn’t your call. Take it up with the mod. It’s not going to work btw, It’s pretty damn obvious what you’re trying to do here. I’m not falling for it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2201 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2196, RedPanda wrote:Nancy I townread saudade for finding you scummy for the exact same reason I found you scummy. It's like this is saudade playstyle and I can only townread him until I have to lynch between townreads.
Familiarize yourself with his scum meta. He almost always hardbusses his scum partners.

I never ever want to hear the phrase, “Saudade so town”, from you ever again. Dealio?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2205 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2194, Saudade wrote:
In post 2183, Auro wrote:Welcome for the carry :3
yeah replacing out and then replacing back in
to make Percivul ragequit
, sick carry boys good job
Seriously fuck off with that shit. No one made Persi do jackshit! :roll:

I had changed my harsh opinion of you temporarily. Thanks for setting me straight with thisbullshit. :facepalm:

Him replacing out and not being allowed back in, was the worst thing to happen to our slot specifically.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2209 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2202, Saudade wrote:its all nonsense, if you really wanted to properly nail me you could this game

i scum claimed when i hammered zeebu
In post 2203, Saudade wrote:tbh i was hoping to get lynched over the hydra this game and she'll take the role I played in the last few days
but alas
dick too big cant get lynched even if i hammer a town for no reason
Well you know why. Hammering you wasn’t ideal because of Icon jk.

Thankfully RP misread you and Icon acted uberscummy last day.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2211 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2207, Saudade wrote:Perci was going to vote you 10/10 times and RedPanda ended up voting you 1/1 times so I dont see how it made a difference in relation to your slot.
Of course it mattered because Persi was being super scummy with his whole PL crap but RP was pretty clearly obvtown from the moment she replaced in. We could have hammered you before Daitsi was okay with it but that could have possibly potentially blown up in our face.

We were never going to be the D2 lynch if RP hadn’t replaced that slot - no freaking way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2215 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2210, Saudade wrote:I make it look so easy dont I
You completely pocketed RP who wouldn’t have been had she had actually been aware of your hardbussing meta. No offense but as town, you’re not exactly any scumhunting God. You thought tw was town in SC 1 and that Sky was scum in HP. So the fact that you were so sure on us being scum and being right, should have given anyone familiar with your scum meta, pause.

And you can credit us for having you kill Blake & Weiss over Aubrey because they wouldn’t have let you get away with it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2222 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2213, Saudade wrote:Anyways, gg partner enjoy the carry
Yeah, considering I was V/LA, afk and now still really sick with the flu (I know fml right? :lol: ), I’ll take it. This now puts me at 3/5 scum wins on here and 3/6 if you include failed SK, so not complaining.

Can’t be upset about winning two scumgames back to back in a matter of days, anytime.

So now 3 scum wins on MS and 4 in total, if you include my first scum win ever on MU. \o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2224 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2217, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

why are you guys fighting each other in postgame lol
Once you’ve rolled scum with RC, no one else can ever compare. I blame fate. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2226 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2225, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2217, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

why are you guys fighting each other in postgame lol
Because I died and I'm salty about it
Oh that was directed to you and me? :o
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2228 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2227, Ankamius wrote:No lmao

I'm trolling
Oh okay. :lol:

But you know it’s true though. I literally went from winning with scum!RC to winning with scum!Saudade. Obviously, rolling scum with RC was a dream come true for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2229 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm trolling

But you know it’s true though. I literally went from winning with scum!RC to winning with scum!Saudade. Obviously, rolling scum with RC was a dream come true for me.
Okay not rolling exactly - scum hydra recruited but still. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2231 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2191, ChibiBear wrote:The PR can only choose to disobey, they can't choose another target and perform their action.
That’s what I thought too. @Auro, @Volxen. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2232 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2230, chennisden wrote:why is the scumteam fighting lol
Because we weren’t coordinated like you, Creature, Fuscosco and RC were in GS.

And I was salty for RAS stealing town captain from me last time.:/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2234 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2233, Auro wrote:Idk. I loved playing with you all. :')
I loved hydraing with you and Volxen and would 100% do it again and again and again.

Aubrey is my favourite new player but of course, I’d much rather be town next time. :P

Both you and Daitsi played really well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2245 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We probably would have allowed you to endgame, had you played solo. :P

:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2249 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If we kept rolling scum - game after game, then we’d keep getting quicklynched too - game after game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2253 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2250, volxen wrote:
In post 710, Datisi wrote:These are my reads so far, not saying all scum is definitely in there or that they're definitely correct. Besides, I don't think I'd be completely surprised if it came down to be
LJ/Sau team
with some genuine insults.
Very impressive that you made this observation on day one, Datisi! Luckily the one person in this game who knew that Saudade usually hardbusses his partners as scum (B&W) wasn't around after our flip to inform all of you about that. :P
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2254 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2251, volxen wrote:
In post 2228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm trolling

Rolling scum with RC is still high up on my wish list. :D
Court him. Send him flowers. Buy him sardines. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2255 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2252, Datisi wrote:You have no idea how hard I facepalmed after realizing I had said that, on day 1.

Funnily enough, I did go to check Sau's meta (after he commented something like "oh yeah protecting my scum partners is my meta"), but I think the game I ended up skimming over he didn't actually bus? Maybe if I had looked further... :'(
Most of his scumgames, this absolutely holds true but yeah, probably some exceptions. Read the scum PT. He had 0 interest in working with us. Auro tried.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2257 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2256, Datisi wrote:Yep, I did. I thought it was funny how there were huge walls of strategies from MS and then Sau basically saying "lol k"
He said he doesn’t like to share his strategies with his scumbuddies or words to that effect.

Not having daychat is scumhell btw. Wouldn’t recommend.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2271 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m really getting beyond fucking sick and tired of this bullshit! I WOTC’d you from a recent game and you are officially blacklisted from all my games. If this was rl, I’d fucking sue your lying ass for slander.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2272 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And I’d 100% win too because you are a a disgrace to both MS and the mafia community in general. The way you dealt with Chibi was beyond disgusting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2273 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

No rules were broken in this game, not by us anyway but I think perhaps the mods should review your (Persival’s) posts in this game, just to make certain.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2275 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

When I asked the mod for specifically “read in” privileges, I had no intention or interest in replacing back in. I had planned to V/LA at that time and had no idea whether or not I even wanted back in the game. It was only once my trip got postponed, that Volxen encouraged me to ask if it was still possible or not. Auro had insisted on being silent and Volxen was extremely busy, so he of course thought it ideal for me to replace back in if possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2276 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Persi is also misconstruing Auro’s post because it says right in the signup thread that we might all 3 of us hydra at some point, so Auro thinking this was possible, would of course make logical sense based on that. But I obviously wasn’t going to do anything contrary to either Volxen’s or Auro’s wishes. I never discussed the game with anyone until Chibi gave me the green light. If anyone disputes this, the DC is proof that I never posted a damn thing in there prior to getting official okay.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2277 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can we finally just call a spade a spade now, or if the “sore loser” moniker correctly fits Persival or not? I enthusiastically vote “Yay” btw.

The fact is had we either had been town or lost, this pathetic delusional chest pounding would probably not even be happening.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2282 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was extremely tilted by the suggestion that scum!me would ever be insane enough to kill the slot locktowning us just to get towncred and it really pissed me off, that correctly pointing that out got me sr.

We killed Blake because we expected her to switch back her read on us and possibly bury us with that. Wrt to Saudade, he may or may not have had some accurate reads in recent games but in THIS one, he was essentially acting like he had an actual guilty on us. That is very different than saying you strongly suspect someone to be scum like you and Icon did.

It was the WAY he pushed us which should have absolutely read tmi to you all, was my point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2284 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2281, RedPanda wrote:Also congratulations saudade and LKJ.
In post 2188, Iconeum wrote:it's always sad for being scumread when efforting and trying to solve, but the one person who is not doing anything gets the towncredit
I feel bad about this though because it's true.
You got pocketed, it happens to the best of us. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2285 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2283, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2280, Ankamius wrote:RP you played fine, dw about it
I'm a little upset because I think nancy is tying to pick on my meta is play style and not alignment way of playing.
???
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2287 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Was it you or Icon who was insisting we killed Blake for no other reason than to get towncred? Because that was clearly bs and you said it was “rocket science” or something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2289 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2286, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was extremely tilted by the suggestion that
scum!me would ever be insane enough to kill the slot locktowning us
just to get towncred and it really pissed me off, that correctly pointing that out got me sr.

We killed Blake because we expected her to switch back her read on us
and possibly bury us with that.
I don't even get it. I kept saying I don't care about blake reads and to instead solve with me so I could read you if I wasn't reading you correctly and you kept ignoring and repeating the same thing.
The only person I could have correctly pushed, was of course Saudade and even the idea of my doing that, further increased your sr on our slot. You were hopelessly pocketed by him and had I done what you wanted, it likely would have backfired specifically due to that.

You even straight up asked me at one point, how I do not tr him. How tf am I supposed to counter that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2290 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2288, RedPanda wrote:What I said was I don't care about your reasoning that scum you would never kill blake after they locktowned you.
Icon said we did it for towncred and you responded with it’s not “rocket scuence”. That’s what irritated me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2305 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2291, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2289, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2286, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was extremely tilted by the suggestion that
scum!me would ever be insane enough to kill the slot locktowning us
just to get towncred and it really pissed me off, that correctly pointing that out got me sr.

We killed Blake because we expected her to switch back her read on us
and possibly bury us with that.
I don't even get it. I kept saying I don't care about blake reads and to instead solve with me so I could read you if I wasn't reading you correctly and you kept ignoring and repeating the same thing.
The only person I could have correctly pushed, was of course Saudade and even the idea of my doing that, further increased your sr on our slot. You were hopelessly pocketed by him and had I done what you wanted, it likely would have backfired specifically due to that.

You even straight up asked me at one point, how I do not tr him. How tf am I supposed to counter that?
To be honest I would have lynched aubrey on day 2 if you had gone there.
Had I been town, Aubrey would have been my strongest tr outside of B & W. He was transparently bleeding obvtown in my opinion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”