Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by volxen »

Ego.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1264, Aubrey wrote:
In post 344, Persivul wrote:
In post 343, Iconeum wrote:You cannot expect to shift blame of his claim onto himself.
Of course I can. I specified in bold that I would take a hammer without intent as a scum claim, yet Aubrey panicked and claimed anyway.

Yes, site meta is shifting away from waiting for intent before a hammer, but that needs to change. That's part of why towns are losing.
You put him on L-1 after being wagoned for poor reasons. You never mentioned any kind of reason why.
If I say
Hey, I really only have a null read on him, I'm just doing this to see who jumps off the wagon, or who puts on intent, etc.
that blows the whole purpose.
What did you expect was gonna happen? What kind of scenario was town!you trying to force here?
Someone would get off the wagon, or someone would declare intent, at which point I would have unvoted.

Sliding through D1 with no serious wagons and making a compromise lynch at end of phase isn't good for town.

this doesn't feel like scum to me regarding a Pers and Icon team.
Can you elaborate more on this? I'm not seeing how that interaction definitively rules out the possibility of Persivul and Icon being SvS.

- Jack (Volxen)
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:03 am

Post by volxen »

In post 2246, Datisi wrote:
In post 2236, Auro wrote:
In post 1735, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:@Scumbuddy, have the APPLES fall in ARABIA. We've set up for BONNET, so you know what to do.
Did you guys ever figure this out btw?
ok I'm curious, what was this?
Lol, it was literally nothing. Just some good post-hammer twilight trolling. :P
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:09 am

Post by volxen »

In post 2234, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2233, Auro wrote:Idk. I loved playing with you all. :')
I loved hydraing with you and Volxen and would 100% do it again and again and again.

Aubrey is my favourite new player but of course,
I’d much rather be town next time
. :P

Both you and Daitsi played really well.
We should keep rolling scum over and over again so we can keep getting more practice at it. I want to learn the ways of RC, i.e. never losing any scum games. :P
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:21 am

Post by volxen »

In post 710, Datisi wrote:These are my reads so far, not saying all scum is definitely in there or that they're definitely correct. Besides, I don't think I'd be completely surprised if it came down to be
LJ/Sau team
with some genuine insults.
Very impressive that you made this observation on day one, Datisi! Luckily the one person in this game who knew that Saudade usually hardbusses his partners as scum (B&W) wasn't around after our flip to inform all of you about that. :P
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:23 am

Post by volxen »

In post 2228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2227, Ankamius wrote:No lmao

I'm trolling
Oh okay. :lol:

But you know it’s true though. I literally went from winning with scum!RC to winning with scum!Saudade. Obviously, rolling scum with RC was a dream come true for me.
Rolling scum with RC is still high up on my wish list. :D
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:26 am

Post by volxen »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”