Micro 879: The Black Site [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Hello, I am love fish. I abuse replacement to sneak extra post today. Huehue ha
1-0/0-0/0-0
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 28, shEll wrote:Edit:
shEll wrote:
In post 23, Voyc wrote:
In post 15, shEll wrote: Also gotta love everyone jumping on the spam bandwagon
Is there an issue with that?
Yes he's my partner
Was supposed to be like this, accidentally put it in the quote tag
VOTE: spam by the way
1) he think's I'm scum
2) he's my partner so I know he's scum
This is always absolutely annoying. I replaced this guy, I'm town aligned, but this garbo needs policy rope 10/10 times[/quote]
In post 29, duppin wrote:I didn't like the post because it didn't feel very genuine.
The above said, Im not quick to TR such an elaborate attempt to SR it, such as duppin. who is now teacher, and is a known neighborizor.

Duppin is outspoken, iirc, so Ill just have to see.[/quote]
In post 6, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 33, Schiavetto wrote: 1. What's your general experience with mafia? Are there other sites you play on?
2. In your opinion, who's the most influential musician of the past 50 years? Why?
3. How would you describe your playstyle as town? As scum?
4. What, in your opinion, are the best aspects of the geriatric ruleset?
5. What is your favorite pokemon, and why is it better than other pokemon?
1:
Over one hundred games, 5 off-site. I've gone from god-awful to decent to better-than-average and even rated as a top players according to ELO. Currently Im in a bit of a funk and have just come back to mafia, so I hope that by keeping notes I'll snap out of it!
2:
There are so many, and I like fringe stuff anyway. I cannot give just one answer, but its undoubtedly somebody who was in their career prime 30+ years ago.
3:
As town, I tend to play fast and loose, and rely upon my townspew to save me. I attract a lot of shade as town, since I have a lot of spam and my content is often diluted by trolling. As scum, I tend to care about my position within and manipulating the gamestate. If I am scum I'll be more aggressive, notice more, post more succinctly, and generally give off much more effort.
I used to joke that if people were scumreading me, it meant I was town, but now I'm older and that's a bad way to frame my playstyle.
4:
I am a total spammer, so it'll be nice to reign that in for a game. Plus, I decided to make this attempt to actually take notes and keep a record, so if all goes well this account is it.
5:
Haunter. In the manga a giant MF Haunter ate
all
of Red's caught Pokemon as well as whatever else was used to assault it. For a children's story that's dark enough.
In post 28, shEll wrote:Edit:
shEll wrote:
In post 23, Voyc wrote:
In post 15, shEll wrote: Also gotta love everyone jumping on the spam bandwagon
Is there an issue with that?
Yes he's my partner
Was supposed to be like this, accidentally put it in the quote tag
VOTE: spam by the way
1) he think's I'm scum
2) he's my partner so I know he's scum
This is always absolutely annoying. I replaced this guy, I'm town aligned, but this garbo needs policy rope 10/10 times[/quote]
In post 29, duppin wrote:I didn't like the post because it didn't feel very genuine.
The above said, Im not quick to TR such an elaborate attempt to SR it, such as duppin. who is now teacher, and is a known neighborizor.

Duppin is outspoken, iirc, so Ill just have to see.[/quote]
In post 33, Schiavetto wrote: 1. What's your general experience with mafia? Are there other sites you play on?
2. In your opinion, who's the most influential musician of the past 50 years? Why?
3. How would you describe your playstyle as town? As scum?
4. What, in your opinion, are the best aspects of the geriatric ruleset?
5. What is your favorite pokemon, and why is it better than other pokemon?
1:
Over one hundred games, 5 off-site. I've gone from god-awful to decent to better-than-average and even rated as a top players according to ELO. Currently Im in a bit of a funk and have just come back to mafia, so I hope that by keeping notes I'll snap out of it!
2:
There are so many, and I like fringe stuff anyway. I cannot give just one answer, but its undoubtedly somebody who was in their career prime 30+ years ago.
3:
As town, I tend to play fast and loose, and rely upon my townspew to save me. I attract a lot of shade as town, since I have a lot of spam and my content is often diluted by trolling. As scum, I tend to care about my position within and manipulating the gamestate. If I am scum I'll be more aggressive, notice more, post more succinctly, and generally give off much more effort.
I used to joke that if people were scumreading me, it meant I was town, but now I'm older and that's a bad way to frame my playstyle.
4:
I am a total spammer, so it'll be nice to reign that in for a game. Plus, I decided to make this attempt to actually take notes and keep a record, so if all goes well this account is it.
5:
Haunter. In the manga a giant MF Haunter ate
all
of Red's caught Pokemon as well as whatever else was used to assault it. For a children's story that's dark enough.[/quote]
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 69, duppin wrote:Uh what, is this actual a real read?
One of Auro and Shos or Duppin can be scum, but not both.

Im leaning not neither either. lol
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 76, TrainDriver wrote:Too many self contradictions. Not wanting to take part in a random stage exercise should not be grounds to jump off a (weak) case.
yea.

luv and auroshos. Calling it now. gg, wp. still gonna read up tho.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

sure

VT.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Fish Monger »

I SR Schiav, not LUV

VOTE: luv

fite me matey
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 592, Auro and Shoshin wrote:{1Encryptor+1Neighborizer} vs {1 N2 traffic cop + 1 Encryptor + 6 VT}. Sounds plausible.
No it doesnt?
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Fish Monger »

Što želiš?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”