Micro 888 - Vengeful 7P (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi all. This looks like an interesting setup, never played anything like it. I suppose it's possible to lose in just 1 day if the worst course of events happen. (Lynch a townie, townie vig kills another townie)
Definitely got to be careful about who to lynch in this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 10, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hi all. This looks like an interesting setup, never played anything like it. I suppose it's possible to lose in just 1 day if the worst course of events happen. (Lynch a townie, townie vig kills another townie)
Definitely got to be careful about who to lynch in this.
Note to self: NorwegianboyEE has at least 50% probability of being scum.
Why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um. No it's not obvious. I'm new to this site. Be kind to me please.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really see the point of dropping random stats like that, i guess what you're trying to say is that we should be careful about trusting anybody since there is a 50% (Very high chance) that they are mafia? Is that the sort of message you're trying to convey for us here?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not sure how some of ya are forming reads based of just 1 page of dialogue, but ok.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 36, Heaven wrote:
In post 34, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not sure how some of ya are forming reads based of just 1 page of dialogue, but ok.
What do you think of my reads?
What are you basing them on?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really? Ten years of training, intense debates at the mafia school of excellence. A lifetime experience in debating and scholarly education in the secret arts of persuasion. And this is what we've come to? A RNG calculator deciding the lynch for us?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 45, Heaven wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 36, Heaven wrote:
In post 34, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not sure how some of ya are forming reads based of just 1 page of dialogue, but ok.
What do you think of my reads?
What are you basing them on?
Scumminess, mostly.

Do you think I'm faking, or are you just wondering about my process?
So... What did i and the two other guys do that's scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Heaven
Actually i wanted to find out your intentions before i’d go ahead and claim you’re scum like you seem to suggest is the only thing a townie would do as a response to being scumread. Anyway i do think it’s odd how intense you’re getting in this early stage of the game. In my experience, the players that are nit-picky and call out players for something they say early on as a joke/greeting often turn out to be scum themselves.
"Trying too hard?" Come on, you’re just grasping at straws here. Your reads are shit. We’ve barely started the game and somehow you think you’ve figured it all out. Lmao. I was hoping your initial reads post was a joke, but now i’m actually starting to think you’re being serious.
VOTE: Heaven

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

None of your reads are valid Heaven. Come back with something better next time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s not my point. Neither Charles nor Ethos has said enough for me to form a read on them. That’s why i think your reads are laughable. Forming reads based on almost nothing is either scum or really bad townie play. Right now i’m trying to figure out which one fits you the best.
Also i’ve always been quick to lash out against what i perceive to be bullshit. I have a rough personality, get used to it. :)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well we’re talking now. So if nothing else i’m grateful for that. I actually hate the RVS phase and want to get it over with as quickly as possible, and your reads post made it happen. ;)
Anyway, there are still two slots that has yet to say anything. I’ll keep my vote safely perched on Heaven until their arrival.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 58, Blatant Scum wrote:eth0s is scumlean, NorwegianboyEE, Heaven townleans
So you think me and Heaven are TvT?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seems legit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #78 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 75, Charles510 wrote:
In post 72, eth0s wrote:I'm having a hard time getting into this game due to the super lack of discussion, and I'm pretty bad at starting some when the game is in a state like this so I won't really fight a lynch on me. Pretty sure I will hit scum with a vengeful shot anyway so lets do it baby
Town would fight a lynch. This is scum giving up
This is scum falling for the most obvious bait ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 84, Charles510 wrote:Vote early and often, that’s my policy
How are we supposed to put pressure on suspects if everyone switches their votes all the time? Or was that not what you meant?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@JunkoChan
In post you agree with Heaven's reads. But in post you think Heaven and me are town vs town??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I haven't felt much reason to spend time on this particular game since there was a big lack of energy here. But now i might get back into the groove.
@RadiantCowbells
Are you also thinking Heaven's day 1 super low effort reads are somehow 100% accurate? I'm not saying there might not be scum in that list, but when you do blind shooting in a game with 3 out of 7 players being mafia, obviously there's a high chance he might have gotten at least one scum in there. But thinking he's got the whole scum team by raw guessing? That's ludicrous.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t like how Ethos is defending Charles while pushing the wagon on me. Seems like he could be defending his scum teammate. If i get lynched i’ll probably veng kill him tbh.
VOTE: Ethos

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #166 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

RC seems to have boiled down the rooster to me and Charles anyway, so i’m not sure what to say in my defense other than you guys should look at the ones taking advantage of this situation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Blatant Scum seems very townie to me.

Heaven’s latest post seems lika a LAMIST attempt. "Is there a daychat for mafia or not??) I can see him in a scumteam with Ethos or RC.
Not feeling good about Ethos as i described in my previous posts.
Charles did initially seem kinda scummy, but i actually feel worse about RC for coming in like a wrecking ball, immediately picking out me and Charles and creating this "lynch Charles or Norwee" situation when there’s still lots of time left for discussion.
I have two theories here, 1: Scum!Ethos is using townie!RC to manipulate the vote from Charles to me. 2: Scum!RC is trying to present an alternative by suggesting me or Charles, but we’re both townies.
Charles might be an easy mislynch, i’ve gone through his ISO and dude seems to have history with getting scumread as a townie almost constantly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your initial case on me, Ethos and Charles was a weak accusation. Why shouldn’t i believe you were doing a bad attempt at bussing one of your scum teammates and throwing me in there as well?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming there aren’t any specific rules specifying the contrary, i don’t see why standard mafia rules of daychat wouldn’t apply.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not a fan of Heaven’s manipulative language he’s been using to misrepresent my position. "That’s a nice excuse you came up with". "Nice dodging of the question" etc, whenever i try to clearly explain my view. I’m not typically one to answer questions that in hind-sight, are obvious. So him attempting to capitalize on that with his underhanded methods is something which i cannot sympathize with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow that was funny. Scum hammers and dies immediately. Anyway i think weird how focused RC has been on me and trying to tie me to everyone. It seems like he’s just trying anything to see whatever sticks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #223 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Blatant Scum
I’m leaning more towards RC being scum for trying to set me up all the time, but i am willing to compromise on Heaven as well. RC/Heaven scum team seems likely. Heaven claiming that Charles "must vote me if he is town" leads me to believe that Charles is more likely to be town. If Heaven flips red Charles must 100% be town imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Heaven
I think scum just gave up lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #241 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Most lazy game of mafia i’ve ever joined.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”