Micro 887: the coaLITion [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Cool, this has finally started. I was in Skitter’s game and we actually won on D1, only to have RAS cheat us out of a much deserved win.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What are your reads so far?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #422 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 417, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't like how you structured your PoE reads list, it seems your only real FoS is me, but LUV is lower? In addition there's my pre-exusting confusion about what the middle of the list is supposed to mean. It honestly feels like you vomited out reads without thinking them over really at all. That's what I mean.
It was a list of who I have as towniest to least towniest. It was in tiers, which I’ve already explained. It’s not my problem that you are inexplicably choosing to ignore that. Yes, it’s true, my read on you has plummeted. Maybe if you stop mischaracterizing my posts and insisting you understand my thought process better than I do, that might change.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1290 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 981, RC most awesomest wrote:I think that the odds of Gamma/Alch overwhelm the odds of any other scumteam.
In post 990, RC most awesomest wrote:
In post 986, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 981, RC most awesomest wrote:I think that the odds of Gamma/Alch overwhelm the odds of any other scumteam.
I am willing to move onto Gamma to test this.
You're the other likely Alch partner though, so...
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1425 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Scum operating under your assumption above would likely want two scum in the coalition if they thought town would be voting outside of the coalition. In the case at hand, you advocated to remove LUV from the coalition once you learned about the timing. It was probably nothing, but it's why I think an NC-LUV pairing is possible while all the other in-coalition pairings seem unlikely. ~Espresso
In post 682, EspressoPatronum wrote:Per my reasoning above, LUV is a good lynch if the coalition fails because:
1. He's within the coalition (see my earlier reasoning)
2. If he's town, I feel even better about town!NC
3. If he's scum, I feel very strongly about scum!NC (see reasoning above)
The NC connection wasn't my only reason at the time. Although I didn't cite it (and I kind of wish I did now), my scumread on LUV also informed my vote. ~Espresso
In post 1419, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that it's NC/Hectic, but I don't know why I think that and I don't have time to go into it tonight.
Care to explain this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1426 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1417, Spangled wrote:That... was an interesting NK choice. I wasn’t quite sold on town!Gob, myself — so scum was either convinced we’d see him as town the next day, or was scared of him, or wants to use his conf!town status for something.
That’s all the thoughts I have right now; I’ll revisit this game later and more after my V/LA ends.
Based on RCMA NK, I was thinking it would be you. Maybe scum decided to play it safe, because by the EoD, he was pretty much tr everyone but LUV.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1498 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Sky is it possible to prod Gamma, yes or no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1543 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1537, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was "starting to townread you relative to other players in the game and that was making me sad" because I thought it was Gammma/Alch, yes.
That's not the same as me townreading you.
I’m not picky. :P

However, carrying was kind of stressful.

I prefer Gay Dance and NDP where my partner carried. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1544 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gg everyone. Thanks Sky. <3

Gamma, I definitely couldn’t have done it without you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1546 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1531, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1528, Spangled wrote:
In post 1525, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:NC was obvious scum.
When she was the only one efforting, no, it wasn’t.
Yes, it was. If you actually read any of what she was pushing, you would’ve realized that. Effort does not equal alignment.
C’mon LUV, if Espresso had been scum instead of me, you probably would be saying the exact same thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1548 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1547, chennisden wrote:Fun game to read!
I’m just glad it’s over. Carrying as scum is exhausting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1550 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gamma distancing me was all him, it wasn’t coordinated or fake. I really thought he was pulling a Saudade on me and wasn’t happy . . . until it worked. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1552 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1551, chennisden wrote:unrelated but i just remembered clearlyclarity siteflaked and now im sad

sad
Btw, anyone heard from Cheeky?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1554 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well, I’m just glad that you’re on the mend. It sucks that you have to go through that though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1558 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Or scumteam played really well. Apparently, me and Gamma are the first scumteam ever to have both been in failed coalition and endgame.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1559 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Does Espresso even know he got lynched yet and game ended?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1562 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1561, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1481, NC 39 wrote:I don’t think it makes sense to townlock anyone atp, especially anyone in failed coalition.
more evidence for my Nancy tell theory
Dann wtf are you high or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1563 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Btw, thanks Hectic, Spangled, Espresso for the congrats. Thank you Sky for modding.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”