Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Menalque
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Passy, France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:35 am

In post 839, Iconeum wrote:i mean i don't have a strong townread on Saud so I don't really feel like stopping his lynch but you guys are ignoring Vex i think


I mean if klick is town then it's literally just both of them and this is a bus to try and get one through to 4p mylo

but if it's not then I don't really think I can read sau that well whereas I think I can kinda read VV and I still lean town there

so I'd rather do sau

Menalque
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Passy, France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:36 am

In post 842, Dongempire wrote:Heres the plan: we abandon both vex and saudade wagons, give saud more time to play the game as i was townreading locke spot, i make a case on menalque, we close the book on that chapter. Townbloc, what are your thoughts?


I mean if you're certain that you have the solve after I flip green then this is kinda viable, as it's apparently the only way to get you to untunnel me

but on the other hand if you lynch wrong out of sau/klick/VV tomorrow then we lose so *shrug*

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #852  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:41 am

Ehhhhhhhh just sheep me boys im really good at this game
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Klick
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2012

Post Post #853  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 am

In post 842, Dongempire wrote:Heres the plan: we abandon both vex and saudade wagons, give saud more time to play the game as i was townreading locke spot, i make a case on menalque, we close the book on that chapter. Townbloc, what are your thoughts?

No because you're both town

Dongempire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 18, 2015
Location: Far Away
Pronoun: It

Post Post #854  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:07 am

Come on klick pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Age of Empires Elo: 2069

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #855  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:28 am

stop it donge
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Bellaphant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #856  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Are we at l-1

Datisi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #857  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 pm

No, both Vex and Sau are at L-2.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again.
You can come back and be like “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor” and I will go “okay, Locke kill it is then”
~Menalque

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #858  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm

i dont like the way you vote me Datisi
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #859  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 pm

I dont like the way anyone vote me, but they haven't played with me before.
you did though
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Datisi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #860  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Yes, and...?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again.
You can come back and be like “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor” and I will go “okay, Locke kill it is then”
~Menalque

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #861  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:53 pm

you have no excuse of being wrong
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Dongempire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 18, 2015
Location: Far Away
Pronoun: It

Post Post #862  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Lets go through this one by one, i'll start with 441 and end at where he stops suspecting me to make my case:

Spoiler:
In post 441, Menalque wrote:I mean I'm about to have dinner but if town is so deep into the too scummy to be scum wormhole then I guess lynch me so long as dong never ever ever lives past tomorrow

I, however, am not way too deep up the too scummy to be scum wormhole, so I'd rather just lynch scum today

VOTE: dong

he literally claimed masons only to have that outright counterclaimed

then he self-voted, which again, why does town do that here?

The classic "lynch me but lynch this guy tomorrow" ultimatum. I dont need to point out that this only comes from scum unless the guy saying that has already claimed and is getting lynched. Reason being that this makes it seem as though they are risking something by saying they arent afraid of a lynch. Menal is pretty much the golden boy for this kind of behaviour, almost all of his posts after my mason claim include some sort of "lynch me idc town sux" even though he is under flak by no one besides me and possibly ico.
And the self vote is pretty obviously a martyr play to let ico live another day which i gave up on when i realized i can probably make better use of a follower pm.

Spoiler:
In post 443, Menalque wrote:
In post 431, Klick wrote:Take a step back for a second and tell me how many times out of 100 you expect Dong to flip scum if we lynch him today.

Because I'd say 1, maaaaybe 2.

In post 429, Vex Vience wrote:plus dong selfvoted and left a cryptic message saying once they flip, well see why they claimed masons


this is a good reason for why the number is probably closer to 75 there

dong is just scum who knows that getting lynched D1 is almost certainly losing for scum so he's made up a bullshit claim in the hopes that icon would back it in self-preservation as he made it when icon was looking like he might be lynched. this prob does make icon town though, as I think scum just backs the lie that they're both masons once dong has committed them to that

Kind of a nitpick and i dont know menals style so idk about this but i think someone who is this deadset on me being scum would go for a higher number than 75 here. Every post he makes i get lower on his readslist yet he doesnt call me 100 scum.

I've talked about my claim and the situation a lot and im making a case against menal, not defending myself so moving on.

Spoiler:
In post 451, Menalque wrote:@Bella here is the rough bullet point version:

- dong instantly starts trying to discredit me the moment I put a vote on him
- dong consistently avoids actually engaging with content while making excuses about how it's filled with traps for him should he try to engage
- dong also claims that my content is void, and refuses to even point out the various obvious traps that are mentioned
- dong regularly misreps me throughout the thread by leaving out context
- dong lies about being a mason with icon
- dong self votes
- dong LIED ABOUT BEING A MASON WITH ICON
- dong makes some bullshit argument about how he should be let live until tomorrow because iMpOrtAnT rOle StUFf
- dong again, outright lies by saying that I didn't explain my chem progression
- DONG LIED ABOUT BEING A MASON

at the very best, his play is anti-town because he's straight up lied more than once in thread. at the far more probable worst, he's scum who is deliberately lying to both try and avoid being lynched and to set the mislynch on me because it's p much the only option he has here now

if you think all that comes from town then okay I'm just done with this game

but will keep trying because, again, dong is scum and if we lynch him this game is borderline won for town


See one point that ruffles my feathers is that menal puts questionable, gambit play and instantly tosses them into "anti-town" bin, even though my supposedly "anti-town" play just earned us 3 confirmed town today.

Also going back to me trying to discredit you, how about this?
In post 203, Dongempire wrote:Still, rewrite your fucking post. If you're not doing it im assuming that you dont want me to read you properly, and if thats the case i'll rip into its every single contradiction. Also you would then be accusing me of the same stubbornness you display.

Now going back and reading it it does seem a little pretentious, wasnt my intention, but still you were the one accusing me of shading you and being scum long before i even made a case against you. And even then when i saw your case i wanted you to make a new one because the one you made didnt even push me hard enough. It was just a slight poke and i wanted to see if you were actually sold on your scumread on me. Clearly you werent as you resorted to a defensive manner of talking later.

In fact if i had to make a timeline of your playstyle reaction to me:
You started with a small case in 179 that i then challenged you to remake
You refused it and went into a defensive mode, went on to form a solid read on me without actually saying much about my play,
After i posted my response to your post you ignored that and went on a full on tunnel as did i,
And as my mason claim came it apparently "made sense" i would play like this as mason, yet when i retracted the claim i was instantly scum? Still didnt explain your reasoning on this thought process either.
After this came appealing to emotion a lot with posts like
Spoiler:
In post 537, Menalque wrote:Friendly neighbourhood reminderman that anti-town play is scum play

If y’all don’t wanna lynch obvscum I can’t help you

where you didnt say a lot of stuff except just say i was "confirmed scum"
And then came the complete 180 where you arent suspecting me anymore?
This is a really bumpy relationship. Im afraid i cant continue with this. This is my fault, not yours. You deserve better than me.

Also one thing to note is that most of the stuff you say i do are things i have accused you of doing before you wrote this, namely misrepping me which you have done by completely ignoring several posts and ignoring most posts context. And unlike you i actually provide quotes to back this up, i believe that doing stuff on the fly and not giving any evidence for it because "its self evident" makes a case very weak as if it was self evident there would be no need for a case anyway. Therefore it is scummy to just say things and not provide ample quotes because not only does it make your case weaker and therefore you wont have to worry about too much flak you wont be able to be pressured on certain quotes as you have done with where i made a mistake and thought you flipped on your chemist read. You wouldnt be able to refute that if i hadnt provided quotes like you havent been doing all game.

Thats the main difference between you misrepping and me misrepping. I havent misrepped you on purpose but when i accidentally did it you were able to point them out because i have been providing quotes to back up my line of thinking so if there is something wrong with what im thinking its obvious in what i provided. Thats what town should do, make an understandable case so people can point out the flaws and move on from there.

Your posts in contrast have minimal quotes referenced if any, you havent responded to most of my posts though its too late for it now. Most of them rely on just trying to destroy one point i made and then declare victory, comes to mind as you said "dong scum" because i had a different line of thinking than you. Town would try to analyze why scum would make that kind of thinking and engage if it didnt make sense to them, and vote if they were certain it had a scummy agenda. Scum condition themselves to see it as scummy because of a possibly flawed line of thinking and dont try to rationalize the one posting it. You fall into the latter category.

Contrary to what you said, i never called your posts void. I said that they were filled with traps, yes, and i stand by that. I never said they were devoid of content however, just bad content that i didnt want to waste my time with because my read wouldnt change and nor would anyone elses at that time so i postponed it and i probably wont respond to them ever at this point.

Considering that half your points are me fakeclaiming masons and now you have realized that it doesnt make sense for me to risk myself to save ico, i think thats about all im going to respond to for this post.

Spoiler:
In post 461, Menalque wrote:If you’re not gonna vote dong then go ahead and fucking vote me because I’m not backing off it at this point

Then after I flip green you can keep your shitty TR on him because he’s just a certain type of player with a “specific personality type” and go ahead and lose the game

Let’s totally ignore that I’ve got scum right D1 on like 4/5 of my most recent towngames but because I’m not the best at explaining people don’t fucking listen to me. And I tried to adjust for that this game based on feedback from other games but apparently trying to actually explain things doesn’t count for jackshit in this game. Even in the game where I didn’t push scum D1 I was on him early because that’s the game where I talked myself off korina onto mislynch bait

Do you want the others? Got scum skitt + epic creeper D1 in 1951/53 whatever it was

Got pine scum D1 in added to the group chat

Got icon scum D1 in purge

And in my first mini normal (can’t remember the number) I got luv scum on D1

I think I’m missing pfup as it’s my first large game, and obv I’ve missed my scum game but my point is my reads are actually pretty fucking good and constantly get ignored because of a mixture of not really being great at the persuasion part of the game and not having a strong enough reputation to just get sheeped on shit

Again, more AtE saying that you're always right so you should be trusted on me read or you may as well die. Town would bite the bullet here and start making associations, instead of trying to get the moral high ground every chance they get.

Think thats about all i got so far, i would make some more but tomorrow i probably will expand on this
Age of Empires Elo: 2069

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #863  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Well your fos is voting me so you should vote vex just to spite him
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Menalque
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Passy, France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #864  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:26 pm

re: @dong

Image

Dongempire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 18, 2015
Location: Far Away
Pronoun: It

Post Post #865  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Are we going the reaction gif route now :8

I thought it became uncool when ico started spamming it ( no offense)
Age of Empires Elo: 2069

Menalque
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Passy, France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #866  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:35 pm

In post 865, Dongempire wrote:Are we going the reaction gif route now :8

I thought it became uncool when ico started spamming it ( no offense)


Image

Vex Vience
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2018
Location: in my personal pt
Pronoun: He

Post Post #867  (ISO)  » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 pm

ik ive been lurking because of the project, but like, how tf does this post come from town?

In post 863, Saudade wrote:Well your fos is voting me so you should vote vex just to spite him
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2018
Pronoun: It

Post Post #868  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:41 am

In post 864, Menalque wrote:re: @dong

Image


Image

In post 865, Dongempire wrote:Are we going the reaction gif route now :8

I thought it became uncool when ico started spamming it ( no offense)


Image
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #869  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:42 am

In post 867, Vex Vience wrote:ik ive been lurking because of the project, but like, how tf does this post come from town?

In post 863, Saudade wrote:Well your fos is voting me so you should vote vex just to spite him

honey please just give up and self vote this is just you grasping at straws baby
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #870  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:43 am

you literally scum claimed right now because you admit that you lurk this thread without posting because it makes you feel uneasy, probably anxious because you have to fake your emotions & content to post here.
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #871  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:43 am

every other post that you make just smells of a little anxiety
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2018
Pronoun: It

Post Post #872  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:44 am

still at L-2 means that the partner is probably not bussing right now
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Klick
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2012

Post Post #873  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:32 am

In post 867, Vex Vience wrote:ik ive been lurking because of the project, but like, how tf does this post come from town?

In post 863, Saudade wrote:Well your fos is voting me so you should vote vex just to spite him

Vex and Saudade are cross-bussing in an attempt to not look like partners, and this post is the clearest evidence of that.

Not sure what the logic in that is, Icon?

Saudade
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #874  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 am

Lol
"I'm wasting my young years... it doesn't matter"

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club