Micro 891 - Death List (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #807 (isolation #200) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 806, Nymph wrote:Why pair?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #201) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think everyone but Dunnstral thinks we should lynch Dunnstral. Who do you think should be the second name?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #202) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dunn has townpinged me sometimes. But scumpinged me too. MariaR on the other hand has just felt like lots of null most of the game, rather than pinging in both directions. I kind of like the idea of bringing MariaR to the next day more than Dunnstral because she'd be writing on a blank slate. Her stance is the opposite apparently.
If it's a "deepwolf" I think it's DDL but I'm not sure about calling it deepwolf in the sense that, my reasons for townreading Azure might have really been shallow underneath, and to some extent the way DDL played day 2 could be viewed the same way. I'd feel more like I was being dumb the whole time.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like you're townier than you were in Dance this game, MariaR, although that might be a skewed assessment because I knew your alignment in Dance. Which is why I'm not excited about this phase.

The only slot that feels good to PoE out is Dunnstral. I think Nymph's points are valid but I've seen scum!Dunnstral make a good stray post or two, as a whole body of work he's not great and that weighs more.

DDLslot and MariaR slot both seem pretty townish but some things give me pause.
I noticed while wandering around site a completed game where Azuresky posted she's an alt, when I originally thought she came to this game after the newbie queue, so that's affecting my read some, cue arguments about whether it should.
DDL was initially townie in his own right but his more recent play isn't as comforting.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

If it wasn't clear already

popsofctown

Nymph

DrDoLittle

MariaR

Dunnstral

Only the orange has any chance of swapping for me today(/for the rest of the game?).
From both DrDoLittle and his predecessor, there have been some things that pinged me negatively and lots of weighty things that pinged me very positively. For Nymph there has been nothing but chips and drops in the buckets of thing I like and nary a single thing for me to find concerning. I feel much more comfortable townblocking the latter pattern.
MariaR is largely a blank slate. I do feel really challenged by her "name one scummy thing I've done this game" assertions and the assertions don't seem like they're intended as a bad faith purpose for reshaping dialogue. She's done things I've liked and things I've disliked with both of them never really amounting to comments that feel postworthy for me to remark upon.

By DDL's math (well DDL's math after I corrected it, it's townlock=2) it could be irrelevant to the outcome of the game how I sort DDL and MariaR if my ideal 2 card townblock of pops-nymph is accepted. It's possible that has broad enough buy-in but I'm not positive about whether it is, Nymph's stance being important in particular since they're wanting to re-eval today. In other cases it could be pivotal how I sort them and I feel like I'd feel godawful getting either of them wrong, either abandoning my gut on a day 1 townread that felt really really good when I developed it or mislynching one of my favorite players on site as one of the few players new enough to her play to really be giving her a fair shake (while shadoweh+MariaR hydra Hidden Happiness has already dunked on town!pops twice in a very short period of time I mostly blame shadoweh).

I don't know if I was headed towards a point with this
can people obvtown or obvscum please thank you so much
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

have I mentioned Nymph is aligned with the town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 827, Nymph wrote: We should lynch/NK {Dunnstral, DDL}.
I'm leaving work for my vacay in literally 20 minutes and this seemed like a bear to figure out by hand so I punched it in while I still can touch my work pc.

Only two methods for this,
DDL direct lynch, Dunnstral collateral damage: pair, half reverse, yields DDL-Dunnstral-MariaR-Nymph-pops.
Dunnstral direct lynch, DDL collateral damage: pair, half, half, yields Dunnstral-DDL-pops-Nymph-MariaR

You can't make anyone BP at night tonight so that part is irrelevant
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 833, MariaR wrote:We need to drag this phase out as much as possible.
I'm V/LA the rest of this phase :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 835, DrDolittle wrote:im worried about pops-scum setting up for 3p lylo by hard defending nymph tbh.
like i have had that strat used on me once, and it was not good.
This is incoherent. As MariaR extremely recently explained, a townread can't be on a buddy so the only reason for scum to white-knight a slot is because that slot won't vote the scum. But Nymph is the second most or most likely slot in the game to vote me, flipping on two ~consensus scumreads today and shivering about a deepwolf.

The timing on posting this after MariaR demonstrated she is going to make an effort to clear her slot and after I spelled out how a Nymph-pops townbloc endgames scum is not remotely a good look for you, because my strong townread on Nymph predates both those things, and if you were reading their play today through the same lens I am you'd be expecting it to double down too
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 837, DrDolittle wrote:i am definitely not doubling down on nymph town with the n_m flip.
You're working with a different d1 than I am
In post 838, DrDolittle wrote:idk how to explain this. like in One I cannot kill, scum rc set up me and A against each other by strongly townleaning A, and suspicion on me, which pocketed A and made A and me crossvote, which led to an easy win

maybe it doesnt translate here
Yeah this is really incoherent. If he strongly townleaned you and put suspicion on A, would that have been town indicative instead? Obviously not, it's symmetrical.
Therefore his position is supposed to be: I'm equally interested in lynching every slot except my own? That's literally a paraphrase of the solo scum or survivor wincon so that doesn't even resemble scumhunting to look for the people who are playing that way to townbin them.

Obviously a townread can be scummy but you're not going anywhere past "townreading is scummy" at all which is bizarre and I'm not even sure I believe you believe what you're saying.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

There's a boy riding a scooter around this party supply store with wood flooring what is this

Dunnstral are you interested in persuading anyone about your reads?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I do a lot better with nonmeta scumhunting most of the time.

Nymph has 110 posts and 111 of them seemed towny or null.

I wouldn't say I have Nymph cleared in the sense like where I went to place 100$:1$ bets on her alignment, but I'm confident that relatively, compared to other slots, it's the safest slot to townlock.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 846, MariaR wrote:
In post 844, Dunnstral wrote:I don't see a need to do that
Because he's scum.

Anyone can say 'x isn't towny' it's buzz words and means nothing. Dunn would explain if he was town more on his reads. He knows he's getting lynched and is just gonna take it?
Let's speed this up the game is over
Does speed this up mean you want the dayplay to accelerate or you want consensus on a lynch? Previously you said you want us to take our time, and you're not voting, which is what has me figuring it's the first one
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #213) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think there is consensus on Dunn lynch. DDL's posting today hasn't rubbed me great and I think I'd prefer him in the second slot by this point. I'm open to rethinking it again, though. If I wasn't vla I would maybe do a reread but that's not in the cards right now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #214) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

Then vote it? The sequence is somewhere in my iso. Something something vla
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #215) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: pair
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Nymph are you a deepwolf?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I will come off V/LA before it gets close to deadline, so I can do a reread once I am home.
I was increasingly unhappy with DDL's slot yesterday, though, and then lo and behold with the deadline bull we couldn't lynch him.

So I'm pretty heavily leaning there.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I wanted to have a MariaR to play with today
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DDL why would you come into today with a naked reverse vote? Like you know I prefer Nymph's slot right now so why would you not towncase yourself/scumcase Nymph?

It reads like a scum concession or "oh look I must not be scum why would I just concede like that".
It makes me not want to even fool with a reread. Although there is plenty of time for it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why did I buy a red wine from New Zealand even though that sounds so pretentious

Can the wine even be pretentious when it was so cheap?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

D1 Azuresky flipping scum "doesn't make sense" and Nymph with their genuine sorting "doesn't make sense" but since I read all of Azuresky's posts believing she was a newbie and discounting a broad scumrange that could unravel the riddle.
I'm not sure I can fairly re-tone the posts if I try to re-assess going through again, maybe I can, but I am more concerned about red flags about nymph that maybe I missed
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Scum!nymph with their sorting, ebwop
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

That sounds like the kind of thing someone tells me before I throw
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

What were your thoughts on Azuresky's posts, reading them knowing what alignment they were? Since I'll be encountering this soon.

Mainly it is a matter of having the time to reread, I'll have plenty of time Monday but none before that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 871, Nymph wrote:Declaring my intent to vote to skip.
What do you want out of this day phase, by the way?
This is a confusing thing to post, if you're reevaluating like I am "declaring intent" is a strong way to state which way you're leaning, if you've firmly decided it's DDL then I don't see why you wouldn't just vote.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

You should read them if only because they're delightful
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What do you mean by "the NKs were sketchy"?

I think both you and DDL would pass on WIFOM shuffles, the only people I see doing that are dead(hectics) .

Do you think scum!DDL wifom shuffles and scum!pops doesn't?
I guess that the implication? Why?

I'm not voting in any direction until after my reread.

Was "intent to vote skip" just subterfuge? It comes off like you wanted to goad me into voting skip so you could possibly winhammer, without voting skip yourself and confirming me town if I don't hammer so both of us stay options.

I had a lot of really nice fish and wine I was treated to tonight so maybe this doesn't make sense

But hopefully that can be followed
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I also wanted MariaR today :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: skip
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You can release pt

I'm sorry if I made the game unfun somehow I wanted everyone to have a fun game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I gotta go to bed I might post game chats tmorrow
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #232) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think it was irrational I mean technically it was correct XD

I think Nymph cleared their own slot better than you did DDL, like, you didn't show enough of the parts of your thought processes that can't easily be part of scum thought processes also.

I'm not the best judge of that admittedly given the insider traded other people can provide opinions after gif brings Christmas to me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

Playing scum is agonizing
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #234) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

Don't spread that slander Hectic
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #235) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

N_M was a great partner
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #236) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

My thoughts on the setup are in the scum PT

Azuresky was correct that not carrying the deadline into every VC is kind of below industry standard and was kind of irritating. I don't remember anything else about the modding being troubling, really, even though that one thing had some big impact.

Unanimous fastnight is much more playerfriendly than unilateral mafia fastnight, I wanted to skip forward but every time I just felt like, I can't actually do this, if I can lose any edge to the possibility 1 player would be more likely to fastnight than 1 other player I can't afford that.

Azuresky seemed very upset with the gamestate when she left and I was troubled by it. I think maybe believing I was town while simultaneously being uncooperative with her for reasons that stemmed from me being scum was very frustrating for her. I really hate to see an in-game-reason replace out. or less than everybody having fun (Locke I think was just not born with the
addiction
love for forum mafia the way I was, but AS was tied for most posts). I don't think she's still on-site but if she was I'd want to ask her what could have made things better. Obviously there's a possibility that she needed something irreconcilable with the game, there are people who give up the first game that they don't seem to have 3 proxy votes and mafia just must not be for them because you can't always have that but maybe it was she wanted less lurking or for me to be more polite somehow idk.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #237) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

MariaR didn't obvtown until like late day 2 day 3 like a squishy caterpillar unfurling into a beautiful butterfly making me wish I had an NK to poke airholes in her wings.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 916, Nymph wrote:
In post 867, Dunnstral wrote:Note that MariaR mysteriously disappeared, even though she was the last vote needed

She knew the deadline was coming, and
didn't want to pair because that would lynch her
. She also didn't say anything. Going into this night, she has to swap. She doesn't win when there's only 2 player alive, you can force a win through by clever positioning, even if you lynch wrong every time, just put pops at the bottom
In post 868, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Day 3.1MariaR <<
Dunnstral
DrDolittle
popsofctown
Nymph

MariaR,
Town
, was eliminated.
Night 3 deadline: (expired on 2019-11-01 13:04:53)
Dunnstral what was this?
Dunnstral saw that the deadline expired, but apparently didn't count out that the deadline expired shortly after pair was hammered rather than before pair was hammered. So he thought MariaR would be alive going into the last night. The conspiracy theory he was putting forth in the post is that MariaR was hypercognizant of the deadline and slowed the game down deliberately, avoiding voting pair, to ensure she didn't die to direct lynch. We were going to do half right after but in this conspiracy theory I guess it is kind of scary that doesn't come together in time, MariaR just doesn't want to risk it, she wants to make sure she gets to LyLo.

In the real world an absolute nincompoop was the mafia and was not cognizant of the deadline at all and only didn't self lynch accidentally because the first step of the 3 step solution didn't happen to self lynch, it happened to start with pair.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #239) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

No if we didn't get timed out by the deadline thing I was going to bring MariaR to LyLo.

It'd be too disloyal to town!pops not to bring MariaR to LyLo there.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #240) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

When Dunnstral posted that we were deadlined I had shown up to the thread to vote half
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #241) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm bad at scum I only win if I get lucky like that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #242) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

You were!
You played really well imo.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

-
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

stop cheapening my only scum win this century pls
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #245) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nymph is way better at mafia than Bitmap
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #246) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

did someone say something funny?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #247) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Your 5p sort was Bitmap>MariaR>DDL>pops>Dunnstral, unless it was Bitmap>MariaR>pops>DDL>Dunnstral. The former should be a gamewinning sort in a vanilla mountainous, the latter is not quite gamewinning but not bad.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #248) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think it's a performance to feel bad about when you include that your own slot should be cleared there.
Clearing your own slot + >random scumhunting from your point of view.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #249) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think maybe you have skewed ideas about what people need to see from you to townread you if you think you were owed a townread in Starry Night and not owed a townread here

Or if you think you shouldn't feel good about a game where you were owed a townread as VT
I think that's worth feeling good about
Mafia is hard
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #250) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

o.0
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #251) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think "if this tiny thing was different would pops have died" questions are usually gonna come out "yes" because I'm a weak scum and this setup favors town a lot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

It is weird being the leader in Crown on the Ground and winning

Then being the leader in this game and winning.
But, as scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #253) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

Me too

I keep trying to get to LyLo with you MariaRawr, I just can't get all the way there somehow
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Uh technically you are correct, but also you are missing something, lots of something. MariaR was not lynched. The setup description specifies we voted to rearrange the Death List "instead of voting for a lynch". That's why GiF called every death an elimination. The setup description also specifically mentions that if the deadline is reached an elimination occurs at that time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #255) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I hope I never roll scum ever again tho
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #256) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 958, Bitmap wrote:
In post 952, MariaR wrote:Playing behind an alt to call people bad when you didn’t even play well. Along with the fact you don’t have the balls to say it on a main. Pathetic.

Gg pops I didn’t have you as scum. I don’t know how a f3 with you me nymph would’ve gone but I’m sad we didn’t get to see it.
I would of lynched pops. I really didn't want DDL/Azure in LyLo.
You played as a secret alt and used meta of me to inform your play while I was unable to do the same.
If you were on your main I'd be less likely to position you to come to LyLo with me in the first place because Magical Girls already indicated you were paranoid about my scumgame.
Really doesn't really put me in the mood to hear about all these ways things could have been different where you could have won the 56% town EV nightless setup if certain things had been different. You were definitely part of the reason D3 didn't finish shuffling anyway.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #257) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean aside from the fact that you're just flatly asserting you would have convinced MariaR to vote me in a M/p/N f3 when there's no proof of that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #258) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 961, Bitmap wrote:
In post 959, popsofctown wrote:
In post 958, Bitmap wrote:
In post 952, MariaR wrote:Playing behind an alt to call people bad when you didn’t even play well. Along with the fact you don’t have the balls to say it on a main. Pathetic.

Gg pops I didn’t have you as scum. I don’t know how a f3 with you me nymph would’ve gone but I’m sad we didn’t get to see it.
I would of lynched pops. I really didn't want DDL/Azure in LyLo.
You played as a secret alt and used meta of me to inform your play while I was unable to do the same.
If you were on your main I'd be less likely to position you to come to LyLo with me in the first place because Magical Girls already indicated you were paranoid about my scumgame.
Really doesn't really put me in the mood to hear about all these ways things could have been different where you could have won the 56% town EV nightless setup if certain things had been different. You were definitely part of the reason D3 didn't finish shuffling anyway.
In post 937, Bitmap wrote:I don't even think I played that well this game tbh.
I flat out admit I didn't play well. I never mentioned that I would be able to convince MariaR to vote you in F3. I just said what I would do if we ever came around to that situation. I revealed my main in the end out of respect. I played with an alt because I'm pretty sure everyone would immediately scum read me based on how I played this game if I was on my main.
You should have said "I would have voted" instead of "I would have lynched" then, lynched inherently implies you'd get her vote.
Miscommunication
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #259) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Azuresky did put energy into the game and I appreciate that. There is something to be said for that.

She is being very rude to the other players though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

real talk when I found out Azuresky was an alt I wondered if it could be RC for certain reasons but my first reason for discounting it was "I don't think RC would call Annie fucking garbage, even to keep an alt concealed"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #261) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah there's some other reasons that was just the earliest one in my thought process

Would never townread me on tone

A bunch of posts she made you would never make

I just thought it was kinda funny
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah like that too
I'm a horribad althunter I have to use the really lame angles
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #263) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #264) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not sure that this is a bad rough draft concept for a setup, the numbers on it are just very wrong

Every scum game I've played since returning to site has been batshit townsided, -except- getting scum in guns and roses and that being mega-scumsided.

Really want to try playing scum in a balanced setup, I've gotten to play town in several balanced setups this year just not scum.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”