Micro 902 Cultist Recruiter Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: tgp

Long time no see

@mod v/la weekends
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Korina »

I also didn’t roll cult so I’m not reading until Monday.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Korina »

@Drew Have you seen my roll luck? I kept getting VT over and over for a long while. If anyone’s likely to roll cult, it’s you.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Korina »

Starting Cultist is unrecruitable.
One of the VTs in unrecruitable.

Both recruiters are recruitable.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Korina »

And also, if town recruits town, they’re unrecruitable for the night. If cult attempts to recruit them, nothing happens.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, obviously. Dong and Norwegian are scummy by default by claiming vt. Dong less so since they claimed specifically unrecruitable.
Also, I just realized odds are I never get culted. Targeting me is seriously wifom, since odds are town recruiter is on me n1, because I’m the most logical recruit.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Korina »

Town wants to avoid hitting original cultist. Doing so wastes a night. They can’t be converted.
If we publicly announce who the recruiter should target, scum can just avoid them. It’s like trying to publicly tell a doctor who to heal. Who does mafia shoot? Literally anyone else.

Pedit: Because if I don’t die here, odds are I live till endgame. Odds are as well is that town recruiter targets me to prevent me from getting recruited, and/or cult avoids me because me. See it’s a metalapocalypse thing.

Ppedit:
THE ORIGINAL CULTIST IS UNRECRUITABLE. THEY CANNOT BECOME TOWN AT ALL. ONE OF THE VTS IS UNRECRUITABLE. THEY CANNOT BECOME CULT AT ALL.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Korina »

And also, if both recruiters target the same player, nothing happens. It’s a doctor heal on a mafia kill effectively. Nothing happens. They both cancel out the other’s action.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Korina »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Korina »

@Drew, regarding metalapocalpyse, it would’ve been beneficial to recruit me. BEF reveals I’m no longer in the masonry, I get lynched, you’re guaranteed to survive the day since I eat rope.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 45, Hectic wrote:
In post 41, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did the widdle biddle cultist player not want any conf!town to mess up his plans for the gamestate?
Boo hoo!
Deal with it.

I’ll make calculated posts all day long baby.
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE FOLLOWING SPOILER IF YOU ARE NOT NORWEGIANBOYEE:

Spoiler:
*wink* I'll recruit you tonight, just help me mislynch Dr Easy Bake.
I s2fg Hectic if you’re cult and you don’t recruit me, I’m going to policy vote you in all future games out of spite
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Korina »

In post 75, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also back off ya damn cavaliers. Hectic called dibs on recruiting me first. Y’all better back off.
VOTE: Norwegian

But he can't recruit you if you're dead.
<3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Korina »

Also, if TGP's meta is relatively the same as the last times I've played with him, I should be able to read him.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Korina »

Also, so far he does seem scummy, but like, there's barely anything I can read from him.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Korina »

Also, has anyone heard from A50 yet?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #82 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Korina »

And DEB.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Korina »

In post 84, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hey hey what’s going on. We’re not lynching Korina.
In post 85, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Korina votes are bad votes.
^^^^^

Literally the only reason I should be lynched atm is because "oh look, korina's in a cult game; obviously he's cult guys haha funny joke xd". If you're still voting me, I'd like to know why because the point of PLing me because it's a cult game has passed. If you genuinely have a case against me and why I'm cult, by all means, please post it.
shos wrote:VOTE: Korina
By my count this is L-1, take notes
shos wrote::facepalm:
VOTE: the golden paradox
I'd also like shos to explain their votes, and what he means by "take notes".
I agree TGP is currently scummy, but I wouldn't say he's scummy enough to warrant a vote. I'd like to hear a bit more from him before I start calling him scum and throwing my vote there.

Unrelated to that, but Norweeg is probably town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Korina »

@TGP, tell me why you're town and interact with me please.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Korina »

You're right—I currently don't really care about the game enough to think about it critically. It's early D1, and nothing has really happened and I'm not cult. The easiest way for me to get culted IMO is to try to obvtown; therefore, cult wants to recruit me so I can end up carrying the game because I'm obvtown. Even if I don't get culted because of it—the town recruiter is likely to be on me because of it—I end up benefitting town because I'm obvtown. I also am trying to advance the game. I want to know why people who are currently voting me are, and I want shos to explain their posts. If that isn't trying to advance the game, I don't know what is.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Korina »

Also also, @DEB, any thought on the game?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #102 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Korina »

Also also also, @Dong, if you're gonna say I'm not actively trying to solve the game, what are your reads so far? Please, tell us how you're trying to solve the game rn.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: tgp

From what I remember about playing with TGP, he's scum. I remember scum!tgp being pretty apathetic and not really wanting to try to solve, if that makes sense, and town!tgp being active and trying to gamesolve. I'm also getting strong vibes of another mafia-esk game we played on discord, where he was scum, and I was pretty sure he was to begin with.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #141 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 127, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 124, Korina wrote:VOTE: tgp

From what I remember about playing with TGP, he's scum. I remember scum!tgp being pretty apathetic and not really wanting to try to solve, if that makes sense, and town!tgp being active and trying to gamesolve. I'm also getting strong vibes of another mafia-esk game we played on discord, where he was scum, and I was pretty sure he was to begin with.
Would you describe him as apathetic this game?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #142 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 141, Korina wrote:
In post 127, Doctor Drew wrote:

Would you describe him as apathetic this game?
It feels like it imo.
I somehow managed to submit the post by trying to type.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 177, Hectic wrote:
In post 174, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Easy Bake is lame. I can’t read him.
Policy lynch material if he doesn’t start making content.
That's how I play, you can't see (read) me. If you want to get a better understanding of who I am, click the links in my sig.
Spoiler:
You can't tell me what to do. I'll right click and copy link address, and then post them into a search bar, thank you very much.

You put some work in for that UPick game.
GIM upick was different. DEB was part of a faction-esk neighborhood, was confirmed town by the IC, (Almost50), and was guaranteed to have a doctor on them at all times pretty much.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #194 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Korina »

Which like, the best way to play this game is to try to townhunt. Scumhunting only gets you so far in town v cult. Everyday, the number of cultists is gonna grow, therefore you wanna try to find who's playing townie. If you get culted, you're gonna change how you're approaching the setup, and if you're part of the townblock already, you have to keep up that persona of still actually being town, otherwise you eat rope.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm also fine with lynching DEB today, I'd rather get a votecount first though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #228 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 205, Hectic wrote:
In post 194, Korina wrote:Which like, the best way to play this game is to try to townhunt. Scumhunting only gets you so far in town v cult. Everyday, the number of cultists is gonna grow, therefore you wanna try to find who's playing townie. If you get culted, you're gonna change how you're approaching the setup, and if you're part of the townblock already, you have to keep up that persona of still actually being town, otherwise you eat rope.
Isn't finding who's trying to play townie less useful here, because everyone's alignments have potential to change every night? I think it's more useful to just do some old-fashioned scumhunting.
Townhunting is more valuable in this setup IMO. People are gonna act differently if they've been recruited. If someone is playing fairly consistently and that doesn't change over the course of the game, they're either original cult, or town. If someone starts playing differently the next day, odds are they got culted1. If they got culted, that means they weren't the original cult, and we should look at someone else to lynch, and allow the town recruiter to target them. The endgoal for town is to figure out who the cult leader is; the endgoal for cult is to figure out who the town recruiter is and avoid having the leader eat rope.

1 They can't be recruited to town because the most optimal play for recruited town is to out who was in the cult, and lynch only from those players until we hit the recruiter. If their first post of the day isn't "I got recruited to town, the cult are X, Y, Z" odds are they're cult. For me, personally, I'm probably not gonna say that if I get culted then get recruited back to town out of spite, but that's neither here nor there.
In post 207, Hectic wrote:

Are you still of this opinion, Korina?
TGP's a mixed bag, but he is throwing accusations out, and that would count as trying to solve. Let's hear more reads from you and less setup-spec.

VOTE: Korina
{myself1}

{norweeg}

{hectic, drew}

{shos, a50}
- Null
{deb, dong}

{tgp}

{}

myself - I know I'm (unfortunately) town
norweeg - Norweeg feels townie thus far.
drew - I've seen drew play cult before, and this doesn't feel like it.
hectic - I feel like he's town.
shos - I didn't even remember shos was in the game.
a50 - Same with A50.
DEB - DEB's posts are pinging me, plus I'm not really getting the same vibes as I did in GIM uPick.
Dong - I fucking can't read Dong, although I don't feel like Dong is playing the same way they did in the last game we were in together.
TGP - From what I remember of TGP's meta, it still feels like he's scum imo.

1 Sadly
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Korina »

I also spent way too long trying to get the color codes right, before giving up and making the first two really dark.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #233 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Korina »

If you really want me to, I can go more in-depth on reads.
And also the entire reason I joined is to get culted. And literally, cult is my favorite alignment; you really think I wouldn’t know how to effectively play with cults?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 235, Hectic wrote:
In post 233, Korina wrote:If you really want me to, I can go more in-depth on reads.
And also the entire reason I joined is to get culted. And literally, cult is my favorite alignment; you really think I wouldn’t know how to effectively play with cults?
Yes please.

You do have a certain
Does anyone know if Jingle owes Korina any favours? What if he's cashing some in for this game and was gifted cult leader? I'll look into past Jingle-Korina interactions and see if there's fruit to this.
I know I have a reputation regarding cults. But it'd make sense the person the most enthusiastic about cults, (me), would know a lot about how they work and strategies to play around them, no? Also, if Jingle owed me any favors, I'd ask him to ensure I roll cult, weighted towards cultist, not cult leader. With a setup like this, I'd rather guarantee that I can't be recruited to town.

Also, re:bolded:

I changed around my reads a bit more after looking back at people's ISOs. The last readlist was just from skimming, basically.
{myself}

{norweeg}

{hectic, a50}

{drew, dong}
- Null
{deb, shos}

{tgp}

{}

Spoiler: Korina
I know I (sadly) got a town PM. Not a cult one like I wanted, but a town one.

Spoiler: Norweeg
Early ISO is very jokey and fluff, up to post 71. At post 71, Norweeg actually starts to play, save a couple of posts. Both the early push on TGP—which I still think that he looks scummy—and defending, (for lack of a better word), me after shos voted me, claiming it was L-1, feel pretty townie to me. The only thing I feel like it could be argued that it isn't townie and more cult is the defending me part, although that's getting into tinfoil.

Then we get into his reads, which from what I can tell in post 166 is the following:
{Norweeg}

{A50, Korina, Drew}

{DEB, Hectic1, Dong}
- Null
{shos, TGP2}

{}

1 It's not explicitly said nor implied where Hectic is on the readlist.
2 It's implied TGP is scum.

Which, I pretty much agree with, with the only exceptions being A50 and Hectic. Then we get into Norweeg v DEB. Norweeg v DEB is TvS IMO. I could see a universe where it's SvS and this is purely theatre, but that means that Norweeg is the recruiter and DEB is the cultist. Which, if DEB flips cultist, the town recruiter should 100% be on Norweeg. Anyways, Norweeg votes DEB, and makes a few points that I really don't see cult making:
In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know the game get’s harder the more you wait right? Before you know it your TR’s are recruited. We should try finding scum now. Not lurk and then lolhammer which get’s us most likely a useless lynch with no info.
In post 189, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We need people to talk on D1 because that allows us to look back on whether people’s reads change if they are recruited. And we need it for analyzing scum team connections.
In post 208, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You forget the point that if a town player starts acting differently it means he might have been recruited. Thus you’d know they are now cult. So it’s not bad having TR’s since you might notice it if they aren’t in the next dat.
Arguably, I could see cultist making those points in an attempt to try to get the town recruiter to target them because they'd be the most likely to get recruited. Alternatively, I could also see it as Norweeg is town, wants to get recruited, and knows the cult will target those who are the most active to prevent them from being a problem. I digress. The reason why I don't see Scum!Norweeg making these points is because of a few reasons:
1)
Odds are, I'm not gonna bring up any of those points
. I wanna get culted. Why would I wanna make it harder for the side I want to play as to win? I'd only be making it easier for town to figure out who cult is on later days. Even if I couldn't get recruited, (unrecruitable VT), at the current point of the game, it's impossible for me to know that. It'll be impossible for me to know until the game ends, or I get culted. With that in mind, I wouldn't bring up any of those things and hope that I can get recruited.
2)
If Norweeg is cult, it makes it harder for cult to win by bringing that up.
Same idea as the first point. Norweeg would only be making it harder for cult to win, and easier for town to figure out who got culted. Arguably, he could be trying to do it to push DEB, but the only way that's remotely beneficial to cult is if Norweeg is cultist, if DEB is the town recruiter, (1/7 chance), or both.
3)
It's riskier to do, than the benefits of the reward.
If Norweeg is the cultist, they have the chance to cause the town recruiter to be on them, guaranteeing them a free night to recruit. But that's it. That's all the reward is. Sure, you could say that recruiting me is also a bit of the reward from it because I want to get culted, but what if I'm the unrecruitable VT? You lose the night, and you don't know if it was because I can't be recruited, or if the town recruiter was on me. And don't even get me started if Norweeg is the cult leader. They lose if that happens. Even if I can get recruited, the town recruiter isn't on me, and Norweeg is the cultist, the damage of that is more harmful than the benefits of it.

Spoiler: Drew
I'm currently a bit unsure about Drew, reading back his ISO and the few games he's been in with me, (whether it's modding or playing), and I keep going back to CK9++, and looking at his play there, then Metalocalypse, where I called him out as scum based on his CK9++ play, and then finally CultD3. So far with his ISO, I don't really see him playing like he was in CK9++, but rather somewhere between Metalocalypse and CultD3, with perhaps a few traces of CK9++ thrown in.
And before you dare try to say you were under pressure in CK9++ Drew, and that's effecting your play, I called you out in Metalocalypse because of it, so that reason is purely bullshit.
However, I will admit, I did call Drew out as scum on Day 2, and I'm going to give Drew another day before I really go back and solidify my read on him.

Spoiler: Hectic
So, looking at most of Hectic's posts, there's none that I feel like I should pull out and be like "Oh this is clearly town saying this" but rather, all of them feel generally townie. Ignoring the fluff-posting as well, his posts generally feel pretty townie. And, that's also taking into account his play in Grand Idea uPick, where he was a jester. The reason why I'm taking that into account is because of how I personally play jester: emulating my scum-meta and hoping someone calls me out for it. If we're assuming that's how Hectic does in fact play jester, he isn't scum here simply because of that. His posting in this game has been pretty focused on trying to advance the game while his play in GIM uPick was something else, for lack of a better description. It's not how he's posting this game, that's for sure.

Spoiler: shos
First, I didn't even remember shos was in the game to begin with; that shows you how much of an impact he's had. Second, I recently "played" with him in Extremely Bastard, (my role started off dead and I later got modkilled), and even though half the roles in that game were bastard, his play still feels remarkably different. Not only that, but a lot of his posts just come off as scummy for me:
In post 67, shos wrote:OMG this was the longest and most annoying 2-page readup I've ever had

And nothing to be gained at all
He literally says that two pages are long, annoying, and had nothing to be gained whatsoever, but then proceeds to make a post that doesn't do anything.
In post 83, shos wrote:VOTE: Korina
By my count this is L-1, take notes
First off, it wasn't a L-1 vote; he was already voting me. Second, what notes are we taking? How to policy-lynch someone 83 posts into a game?
In post 111, shos wrote:
In post 96, Hectic wrote:
In post 88, shos wrote::facepalm:
VOTE: the golden paradox
His obliviousness is dangerous, and I understand if you want to purge that, but do you actually find him scummy?
Sadly, no. But I did expect more. which sucks. Or at least less bad.

T_T
I looked at the reasoning for his vote, and literally all TGP said was that he unvoted me, and that shos was already voting me. Then this post:
In post 87, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 85, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Korina votes are bad votes.
^watch this right here if one of them flip scum
And that's all TGP said before shos voted them, or after shos voted them for that matter. So the entire "I don't find TGP scummy, but I'm still voting them" post makes zero sense.
In post 112, shos wrote:Leaning town on drew here. I wish we could vote town.

Oh boy this gives me a good good idea about modding a game. hmmmmmmmmmmm
The stuff about modding a game is irrelevant to this game, and does nothing to help.
In post 116, shos wrote:
In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GoldenParadox really toned down recently. Where are you buddy?
CHOO CHOOO
All aboard the wagonnnnnnn
Once again, this post literally contributes nothing. Much less, TGP was at L-3. That's not a wagon.
In post 145, shos wrote: I sorta kinda think he is likely TOWN right now as opposed to my first reaction. I mean if scum had known about that shit I tried to pull, they could have adjusted their reaction to possibly gain something from the reaction test. Instead, he just plainly pointed out my mistake like a robot fixing an equation. No emotion, no repercussions, no future motives.
The post I'm assuming shos is referencing is #143, where TGP states that shos is town, and he'd like him to put his vote on someone who's actually scummy, but like, I don't get how that's relevant whatsoever? Much less, I feel like this is yet another post meant to take up space.
In post 165, shos wrote:Honestly guys you could not have been any more inconsistent, and A50 you're creating chaos which is bad. hold up, write things in one post instead of a zillion, and then can you please repeat what you're saying?
Finally, he calls A50 scummy for making multiple posts, which admittedly, aren't relevant to the game. Yet, I do the same thing, they are relevant to the game, and he completely ignores me. I don't know what it is, but he's scummy for it.

Spoiler: A50
I also forgot A50 was in the game. I don't really know how to read him, but I get the general impression he's town from his posting. Like Hectic, there's nothing that I'm really like "Oh, this clearly means he's town". Apart from that, there's really nothing else I can say, apart from A50 is definitely my weakest town-read.

Spoiler: DEB
DEB's play so far just doesn't sit well with me. Even though Grand Idea uPick had a very different setting here, and DEB was confirmed town D2 onwards, and couldn't die till endgame, I still don't really get the same general vibe that I do reading that game. In that game, DEB was pretty active on D1, even though most of it wasn't particularly helpful. In this game though, DEB has been like "I just wanna get to D2" basically.

Not only that, but DEBs posting just feels off to me. The entire "Let's wait until D2" thing doesn't sit very well with me. This is going from my own experience as well, not just with cult games, but scum typically wanna stall out. In a Town v Cult game, especially so. Like Norweeg, I think, said, the cult gets more powerful each day. Wanting to wait until D2 to actually start playing is automatically scummy in this game. Doesn't matter if you're the town recruiter, you should start playing today. That way, if someone gets recruited, we can figure it out.

Spoiler: Dong
I said I can't read Dong, and I still stand by that. Looking at TL's Micro Normal, I don't really see Dong playing the same way from that game to this game. I feel like Dong feels a bit more passive, and I don't really like that since Dong felt really aggressive and active in TL's Micro Normal. I'm willing to say that it's just because it's early game though, and bump Dong back to null. Although, I am still very skeptical of them, and I would really like a readslist from them.

Spoiler: TGP
I'm still standing by my TGP read. His posts have been pinging me in general, and not only that, I've been getting reminded of a mafia-esk game we played on discord before. Basically, everyone could only talk to one other player at a time, and there was no main thread where it was revealed if someone was dead; me and TGP spent most of the game talking to each other and at a certain point, I knew TGP was scum because what he was saying felt apathetic and disingenuous—like he already knew what I was telling him. I'm kinda getting the same feeling from his posting in general from this game already, which is worrying me.

I do remember from other games, Town!TGP felt a lot more energetic and willing to solve from what I can remember. I also went to go look at two old games we played together, Jungle Republic and Forest Fire Blitz, and he really did feel a lot more energetic in those games. I also get that those games are old, and things probably have changed since then, but from what I remember and saw in those games, he definitely isn't playing the same.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #257 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Korina »

In post 251, shos wrote:Admittedly I still feel like I am in RVS. Can't get a solid read here on anyone. Leaning town on Korina
There's 11 pages. If I can write out a decent explanation for a readlist, you can too.

VOTE: shos

Maybe this will help motivate you to do so?
In post 256, Hectic wrote:I don't get why people always include themselves at the top of reads lists as conftown, and then seriously comment on it. I can't help but see it as slightly scummy.

@Korina:
You sound like you scumlean DEB and Empire, why are they null?
Was this discord game over voice or text? Could you link these energetic games of Paradox?
You mean Drew? The only reason why Drew is null atm is because I'd rather wait until tomorrow to really start trying to sort Drew. From what I've seen, Drew becomes easier to sort the later on we get, starting with D2. If we get someone to eat rope today—which we better—and Drew posts some more, I can absolutely start drawing conclusions about what Drew is. However, for this very moment, I can't really unless I want to bullshit my way through all of that, which I don't really have the energy nor drive to do atm.

As for Dong, like I said, I can't read him. In TL's Micro Normal, I ended up thinking he was scum pretty much the entire way through the game from the time I replaced in. In this game, I still think he's scum, and I'm wondering if it's just natural bias against him since I seriously can't read him; however, I'm basically ignoring that impulse to lynch him and calling him null until I actually have a better idea on reads and Dong posts some more.

Also, if I were to add Drew + Dong to the scumpile, that means I have to re-sort everyone, and that's just effort I'm not really wanting to put forth atm, since that write-up took me like two hours, and it was 12:30 when I posted it. I'd rather get a flip, get some information in the game,
get culted and hard-carry cult
, and then go from there.

WRT discord games with TGP: They were over text. If it was voice-based, I wouldn't be bringing it up. Voice-based games are different than text-based ones, (like this game), and they would have some differing tells. I know I personally have different tells in IRL/Voice games rather than Text games like this one.

Also, here are the games; FFB isn't as energetic, but it does show sorta what I'm going at:

Forest Fire Blitz, Jungle Republic
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #258 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Korina »

@mod Can the cult recruiter self-target, or target people in the cult?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #259 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Korina »

In post 258, Korina wrote:
@mod, also, can the town recruiter self-target?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #260 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Korina »

In post 259, Korina wrote:
In post 258, Korina wrote:
@mod, also, can the town recruiter self-target?
@mod, also also, is town allowed to no-lynch?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #271 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Korina »

I'M STILL NOT CULT FML
THAT DEB LYNCH ALSO PAINS ME
IM STILL IN PAIN OVER IT
BUT NOT AS BADLY AS NOT GETTING FUCKING CULTED
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #329 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Korina »

It should be obvious why I didn't like the DEB lynch, js.
I wanna get culted. We lynched a cultist d1. Do you see the problem with that?
Also the fact I didn't get culted annoys me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #335 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Korina »

So who would we lynch today then?
Also, @Hectic, I'll explain why you feel that way post-game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #340 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 337, Hectic wrote:
In post 330, Hectic wrote:So you're actively trying to avoid lynching cultists because there's a chance you may be culted later and win with them?
I like your style, I'll also help redirect lynches from you cultists as long as you recruit me tonight. That
Norwee
guy sure is looking scummy, amirite? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *backflip*

No but seriously, that's really scummy.
So is this true, Korina?
In post 335, Korina wrote:So who would we lynch today then?
Also, @Hectic, I'll explain why you feel that way post-game.
Why not explain now?
1) Yes
2) That would require me making my private PT public, which I can't do until the game is over.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #341 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Korina »

WAIT
HECTIC
WHO THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING TARGET
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Korina »

DID YOU FUCKING CULT NORWEEG OVER ME
VOTE: HECTIC
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #344 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Korina »

IF HECTIC FUCKING CULTED NORWEEG OVER ME, I WANT HIM TO BE LYNCHED
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #345 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Korina »

IDC
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #348 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Korina »

I want him dead because he didn't cult me. If post-game I find out that he could've culted me and he didn't, I'm going to be very upset.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #351 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm literally gonna fucking design and run a game where I'm guaranteed to roll cult, and I don't give a fuck if it breaks the game because I'm the moderator.

pedit: A50, I don't give a fuck if I win or lose as cult. I really don't. I'd rather actually get cult for once and have fun playing that, rather than y'know, NOT GETTING CULT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #352 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Korina »

It's also too late for that. Had I been sent a cultist PM at the start of the game, y'know what I'd be doing? I'd be telling Hectic not to out himself. Instead, I'll out myself, buying you another night. You target the town recruiter, I say I'm now town, so lynching me is pointless and I sell someone else out as cult. Next night, we recruit me back and we win.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #353 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Korina »

That's what I'd have done. But it's too late for that now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #355 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Korina »

You didn't read what I said. If I got culted, and this came up, I'd tell Hectic not to say he's the cult leader; I would, become town, Hectic recruits the recruiter, and then the next day, I sell someone out who wasn't actually cult, then I get recruited back to cult.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #358 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Korina »

So if we have Hectic outed, just lynch him. Don’t care at this point. He outted, we win if he’s dead. There’s no reason to prolong the game. Lynch him, end the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #360 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Korina »

We go through the night phase. That’s prolonging the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #364 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh no. I see it likely that Norweeg is cult leader and Hectic is trying to save them.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #365 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Korina »

I still want Hectic flipped.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #366 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Either the game ends with Hectic flip, or we flip Hectic and recruit Norweeg. If that’s not the answer, A50 eats rope tomorrow.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #367 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Korina »

And if somehow that’s not the answer, then idk what is.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #371 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Korina »

So wait, you were on Dong, Hectic was on Norweeg, meaning that HECTIC COULD'VE FUCKING CULTED ME?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #503 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Korina »

@Hectic, I'm aware if the cult leader gets recruited, the game ends. HOWEVER, THE GAME ALSO ENDS IF THE CULT LEADER IS KILLED.
We decide to no-lynch and recruit you tonight. If we're wrong, cult just got a free night. If we're right, town just won AFTER THE NIGHT HAS ENDED.

If we lynch you, recruit Norweeg, we're guaranteed to at least get some
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #504 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Korina »

In post 503, Korina wrote:@Hectic, I'm aware if the cult leader gets recruited, the game ends. HOWEVER, THE GAME ALSO ENDS IF THE CULT LEADER IS KILLED.
We decide to no-lynch and recruit you tonight. If we're wrong, cult just got a free night. If we're right, town just won AFTER THE NIGHT HAS ENDED.

If we lynch you, recruit Norweeg, we're guaranteed to at least stop the cult to an extent. You claimed cult with Norweeg, therefore both of you should die/get recruited asap.
ebwop
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #505 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Korina »

You're guaranteed to be scum here FMPOV, and if you're town, gj, you fucking threw.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #506 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Korina »

Which also, literally, Hectic claimed scum, yet we're ignoring that fact and trying to push someone else?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #510 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Korina »

I skimmed. I'm v/la due to weekend, and I'm using it. Doesn't matter about rule six. You fucking claimed cult leader, you die for it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #513 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Korina »

First off, I know about rule fucking six. I know if the cult leader gets recruited, the game fucking ends. That literally only means that during the day, we should be trying to lynch the cult leader, and during the night, town recruiter should be trying to recruit the cult leader.
Second off, you claiming cult leader for something like that doesn't excuse the fact you fucking claimed scum. I don't care if it's a reaction test, you fucking claimed scum, so you die for it.
Third, @A50, if I'm fucking cult here, why the fuck am I trying to organize a lynch on Hectic if I know he's not cult? Wouldn't it be so much easier if I just fucking ignored him and let someone else, (town), push him for me? That way, when Hectic flips green, I wasn't on it. I'm not responsible for his lynch.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #514 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Korina »

I'm also getting off until Monday. If you wanna lynch me, go ahead. Fucking lynch me. But when I flip green, and Hectic ultimately flips cult, don't say I didn't fucking say to fucking lynch him.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #551 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Am I L-1?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #552 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Korina »

I haven’t read anything. Only saw Hectic’s unvote and Drew voting me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #603 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Korina

I'm town but ok
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #604 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Korina »

TGP should target Hectic.
Hectic/TGP should eat rope tomorrow, preferably Hectic for costing town the game by getting the town recruiter to out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #605 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Korina »

If that somehow doesn't end the game, idk anymore.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #606 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Korina »

My lynch was inevitable btw. The scum is on my wagon.
Recruit/lynch those on it. Eventually you'll guess right.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #607 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Korina »

Actually if TGP targets Hectic, ignore hectic for the day.
TGP should self-target, and lynch should be on those voting me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #609 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Korina »

Too late. You already have the game basically. My lynch is inevitable.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #610 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Korina »

I’m VT, but you have what should happen.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #611 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Korina »

Also, A50, I don’t play Cult Leader that obviously. Your best bet is to see if I’m playing aggressively. I’ll bus my cultists if it means I live another day.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1066 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

No Drew, I don't hate you. I fucking hate Jingle. Fuck Jingle. He fucking enjoyed watching me suffer through in my personal PT, which I'll post the link to in a moment.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1067 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1068 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

ebwop, accidentally linked to the last post
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1069 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Korina »

I just fucking wanna roll cult for once. I even fucking mentioned in my personal pt that my entire plan was ruined if I was the unrecruitable vt
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1070 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Korina »

I also would like to mention, I correctly said that I was the unrecruitable VT, by angrily posting that it's a fucking ruse, and that I know it is.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1071 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, this post aged well:
In post 39, Korina wrote:I SWEAR JINGLE IF I LEARN THAT I GOT UNRECRUITABLE VT I'M GOING TO BE VERY ANGRY AT YOU
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1072 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Korina »

Also also, I'd like to point out that I've now correctly read Drew like three times.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1073 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Korina »

In a row.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1074 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, looking at my personal PT again has made me really angry, so I'm gonna make mac and cheese and not look at the forums for the next long while
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1076 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Korina »

No, that's still me. Literally the one time people don't PL me in a cult game, I'm gonna roll cult.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1079 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, Norweeg, it actively hurts town to lynch cultists.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1080 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Korina »

If I got culted, lynching me is the worst possible move you can make. It gives the cult leader a free day to recruit, and they don't have to do really anything for it.
You lynch anyone
but
the recruited cultists.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1081 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Korina »

Yes, technically lynching me is somewhat better for town because I wouldn't sell out the other cult if I got recruited back to town, but, you could use the day to try to hunt for the cult leader, not the cultist.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1094 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Korina »

I was gonna say something about it, but I thought it was funnier to not say anything and see when you realize it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1101 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Korina »

Is it in queue?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B