Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1700  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 pm

@Gamma please unvote january and lynch actual scum.

I really liked her earlier posting and just because she’s clearly wrong on Penguin doesn’t make her scum. She’s clearly sorting while Banaki isn’t making honest reads. He hasn’t unvoted because he’s counting on that to keep him alive. He can’t even come up with a credible reason to tr january other than the bs reason for town not replacing out twice. He’s clearly hedging his bets on her, so anyone can be pushable for him. I bet the game on Banaki scum here. I think january is a mislynch.

The fact that we’re even seriously considering lynching anyone other than Banaki today is seriously whack. I’m just really glad I unvoted.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1701  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

In post 1684, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1612, eth0s wrote:
In post 1610, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1600, eth0s wrote:lynched asap

I think Dann unvoted for a reason.
UNVOTE:
I will hammer if we get <3 days before DL.

dann unvoted so they wouldn't be at L-1. your unvote gives me the heebie jeebies

btw january I understand how you feel about penguin and I'm not too convinced on him either but I think you should justgo with the grain and lynch banakai if ur town because penguin just flat out isnt getting lynched today regardless of what you want.


I don’t know why BS unvoted either but I don’t see how that’s in any way scum indicative?


Actually, it’s very likely town indicative because I don’t think I’m wrong here and his unvote probably prevented january mislynch.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1702  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm

In post 191, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 172, Banakai wrote:sheep strikes me as a town but bad at it

this is a good read

i dont like it but prolly a genuine read


This is a really great way to read your buddy. This makes it possible for Banaki to push anyone’s sheep’s tr. I’m not at all shocked now that sheep was so chill about dying now. This was obviously the plan. for Banaki to be able to push sheep’s tr.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1703  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:07 pm

In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 0, Plotinus wrote:1. Blatant Scum
2. Pyrrha Nikos
3. Gamma Emerald replaces RadiantCowbells
4. eth0s
5. sheepsaysmeep
6. Banakai
7. Pine
8. PenguinPower
9. Dannflor

sheep, bs, pyrrha, banakai, dann all some degree above null

leaving gamma, ethos, pine, [/b]penguin[/b]


:lol: I called it!. Who is Banaki pushing here? Me and BS and his initial push was on Dann. How was this NOT coordinated in their scum PT?

And who were Banaki’s three top town reads: scum!sheep, Penguin and Gamma.

Damn, I seriously think I deserve a paragon when this is over.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1704  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:10 pm

In post 195, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im actually really confident in sheep bs pyrrha dann all villa

is the size of the remaining poe game winning


Sorry sheep, I outsmarted you here. :)

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1705  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:14 pm

In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 196, PenguinPower wrote:I mean you didn't talk about why you found anyone else above null - and it's pretty easy to pick up on - so, no I don't really feel like it.

bs is twtbw and genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown and dann's analysis of hsi wagon is actually very sheepable

pyrrha was legitimately trying to sort me; this read is maybe a bit weaker pending them posting more

dann's content is well thought out and some of his content is honestly just.. like too good to be fake


i still havent gotten anything from gamma's psoting shrug


Rereading this now, for the life of me, I don’t understand how Dann thought Gamma looked like a buddy from this. It reads exactly like Gamma was clearly not a sheep buddy.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1706  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 211, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 209, Dannflor wrote:Would that one post push him above null for you? Or not enough to do that?

i wouldnt say i v read him but at the same time he's better than other nulls

if that makes sense


also i would actually like to know everyones read on bs


Clear deflection on sheep’s Banaki read to BS.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1707  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 pm

In post 258, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dann can you explain v reads on penguin and gamma


Once again, Banaki’s 3 top tr. Omg, this was totally coordinated between sheep and Banaki.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1708  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 301, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 299, eth0s wrote:@sheep

In post 273, eth0s wrote:
In post 259, eth0s wrote:
In post 159, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat

There’s the fact he didn’t vote there though. I feel like he would have voted RC had he gotten support. That part seems wolfy to me.

i disagree but i like this read from you


@sheep why do you disagree with this?


I want this question to stand out because I think the answer is important.
idk what answer you want

i just disagree that he needed to have voted there


Well january is obviously correct. eth0s is obvtown from this.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1709  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 pm

In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus


And Dann totally bought into this

Banakai
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 12, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1710  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:26 pm

pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1711  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 0, Plotinus wrote:1. Blatant Scum
2. Pyrrha Nikos
3. Gamma Emerald replaces RadiantCowbells
4. eth0s
5. sheepsaysmeep
6. Banakai
7. Pine
8. PenguinPower
9. Dannflor

sheep, bs, pyrrha, banakai, dann all some degree above null

leaving gamma, ethos, pine, penguin

In post 211, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 209, Dannflor wrote:Would that one post push him above null for you? Or not enough to do that?

i wouldnt say i v read him but at the same time he's better than other nulls

if that makes sense


also i would actually like to know everyones read on bs

In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus

In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this

i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it

In post 399, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: bankai

will go through him again when im on a laptop


Look at this totally weird progression on Banaki.

Sheep is first setting up Banaki to be tr, then inexplicably suddenly seems to do a 180 on him, to believably distance.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1712  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:34 pm

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

[legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched[/b]


Ooh, for someone who gave up on playing, is suddenly tilted when I call him out on his bs.

We’ll find that out when I’m ultimately proven right, won’t we?

If I was scum here, I would have never unvoted january because unlike you who falsely bs accused me driving eth0s mislynch, I actually don’t want another.

Wrt to the bolded, I’ll 100% take my chances. I’m totally willing to die to lynch scum and you’re the ONLY slot I’d be willing to go 1v1 with.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1713  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:37 pm

In post 1712, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched


Ooh, for someone who gave up on playing, is suddenly tilted when I call him out on his bs.

We’ll find that out when I’m ultimately proven right, won’t we?

If I was scum here, I would have never unvoted january because unlike you who falsely bs accused me driving eth0s mislynch, I actually don’t want another.

Wrt to the bolded, I’ll 100% take my chances. I’m totally willing to die to lynch scum and you’re the ONLY slot I’d be willing to go 1v1 with.


So go ahead, keep lying and calling me scum. You won’t ever try to actually mislynch me, because once I’m stumped, you’re toast but hey go ahead, I dare you. :]

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1714  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:53 pm

In post 416, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus

In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this

i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it

In post 399, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: bankai

will go through him again when im on a laptop


[bWhat happened in those almost 7 hours to change your mind?

nothing; the first post is an overall statement of disliking


talk to me about ethos? i could be convinced either way theyre somewhat under my radar[/b]


And again more deflection. This is the second time sheep has deflected from answering a question about his Banaki read. First, he deflects it onto BS and now eth0s.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1715  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:55 pm

In post 501, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i have no understanding wtf ethos is doing

i dont necessarily find that fact scum indicative but in this case it bothers me somewhat

In post 502, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i still dislike banakai's iso

i think of everyone in the list he stands out as the most lacking in content/effort to advance the game or actual hard stances or reads


Sheep never actually ever hardpushes Banaki here, just enough to create distance.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1716  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:01 pm

In post 755, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dont tell me someones pretending nancy can be wolf

In post 767, sheepsaysmeep wrote:psyche

nancy cant wolf

i mean that in the least insulting way possible but as an objective view of her emotions


if she was wolf, these walls would be.. wolfing

and she cant do that


I still think I wasn’t wrong about this. This doesn’t look like sheep/Psyche are buddies.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1717  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:03 pm

In post 897, Dannflor wrote:
In post 893, sheepsaysmeep wrote:does anyone have actual questions about my poe

i can try to find another wolf in there tomorrow but i have a history test to study for

Why are you focused on finding scum reads over town reads?

Why are gamma and Penguin in your PoE specifically?


Ding ding because they’re obviously not buddies.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1718  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:04 pm

In post 898, Dannflor wrote:
In post 890, sheepsaysmeep wrote:did anything change about banakkai

ye he town


:lol: I’m going to laugh so hard at this if I’m proven right. Dann got played here so badly.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1719  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:15 pm

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched


Btw @Banaki. I know exactly what you’re doing here. I did the exact same thing to town!Nos in Heroes. He was on me so I kept pushing him but never ever close to the point of actually putting him in real danger of being mislynched. Why? because I damn well knew that hardpushing Nos’ mislynch would hang me.

The only time I ever hardpushed town was to save Gamma in CoaLITion. I am not even in remote jeopardy of getting mislynched, so why does scum!me hardpush your mislynch here? No, only town!me would do this because hardpushing you would be absolute suicide if I’m scum here, which is precisely why you WON’T hardpush me.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1720  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:32 pm

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched


Blatant OMGUs btw. If Banaki was actually town here, he would realize that it makes 0 sense for scum!me to push him over january. He’s probably mad that I’m not pushing january, because it totally kills his bogus argument about my leading mislynches on town.

Because I don’t think I need to be psychic to see that he would find a reason to blame me if january flipped town, which she very likely would have.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1721  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:33 pm

In post 1720, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched


Blatant OMGUs btw. If Banaki was actually town here, he would realize that it makes 0 sense for scum!me to push him over january. He’s probably mad that I’m not pushing january, because it totally kills his bogus argument about my leading mislynches on town.

Because I don’t think I need to be psychic to see that he would find a reason to blame me if january flipped town, which HE very likely would have.

Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2019
Location: Beacon Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1722  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:36 pm

In post 1536, Banakai wrote:jk as for my scumreads, pyrrha, BS is someone who I want lynched but im split on if he's scum, Psyche i was scum reading but I don't know about January now. Also in general I feel like after 2 replace outs that slots probably not scum because most ppl don't replace out as scum.

so honestly I don't have much. penguin I could maybe see being scum but I wouldn't say it's currently a read.

In post 1631, Banakai wrote:
In post 1626, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1599, eth0s wrote:I have a lot of trouble reading that slot. I kinda sheep your though process but I think you should stick to your guns and try to achieve a banakai lynch first

In post 1600, eth0s wrote:Matter of fact I think banakai should just be lynched asap this phase has probably run its course and dann and gamma qont really be around for a bit prob


He refuses to even play now, so that warrants a policy lynch.


please stop botherring me for having a life. I can't post all the time. Even if I could, everyone thinks I'm scum anyway so I can't say anything that will influence anyone except to get me lynched. That's why I'm voting myself because honestly being lynched would be good for me.

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched


Gee, whatever happened to your being lynched, “would be good for you”? Strange flex from someone actually wanting to be lynched?

january
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 14, 2019
Location: United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1723  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 pm

In post 1690, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1557, january wrote:preferably not me after i’ve towntold a lot

and yes i would like to lynch penguin but i know i’m not confident on that

(no that’s not scum setting up for a mislynch, i seriously don’t feel confident in any of my reads. i just have a gut read that banakai isn’t scum and penguin reads as scummier than me)

You really seem to have a lack of conviction here
You seem to be super doubtful of your scumreads and you are giving reasons that aren’t very strong
This kinda doesn’t mesh with the confident persons you have been putting forward imo


That’s precisely why I referenced your post re: Penguin as an example, because at the time you made it, it was clearly an accurate read on him and definitely non-agenay.

So, that’s what’s also concerning me about january, I really cannot tell whether she has conviction on Penguin being scum or not. Problem for me is Banaki isn’t playing. If I could clear him, it would make this a lot easier. Her preferring Pengin over Banaki is probably what concerns me the most because why would we want to lynch an active player who is very clearly sortable over one who refuses to help us correctly read him? So, that is the most concerning part of this for me. She is saying me and Dann are her strongest tr, so why is she so opposed to Banaki being lynched here? It’s very clear that whatever he is, he is dangerous to have in LYLO, so why isn’t she acknowledging this?

Like if we lynch january today and game doesn’t end, I am 100% powerlynching Banaki and I’m also not happy that Penguin would prefer BS over Banaki but at least he gave a valid albeit not the best reason for that.

I dunno, I’m still torn between january and Banaki. Her case on him doesn’t really make sense but is it scum indicative or not? I still can’t tell.

but why would scum!january try to lynch someone other than banakai here? why not just go along with the lynch and then get someone else lynched tomorrow? scum!january would be sticking out their neck completely unnecessarily

and the case does make sense to me lol!

january
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 14, 2019
Location: United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1724  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:18 pm

In post 1712, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

Ooh, for someone who gave up on playing, is suddenly tilted when I call him out on his bs.

We’ll find that out when I’m ultimately proven right, won’t we?

confidence is cool and all but i really do not understand how it doesn't bother you at all to be wrong on a read.

and sometimes confidence clouds your reads and makes you ignore evidence against you if its inconvenient

psyche scumread you for overconfidence yesterday. although i don't scumread you i do think you're overconfident (in general) and i wish you didn't go from "i'm confident player A is the last scum to i'm confident player B is the last scum"

and the more you push on banakai like this makes me want to empathy-defend him lol

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club